TJ09

2017-02-14 - Valentine's Day!

Yup, I'm stuck in the bush too - but at least I've finally been allowed to leave the nest again.

"> TAKE MUSHROOMS - You rip a handful of the mushrooms from the ground.

"> TAKE ACORNS - You grab a handful of acorns."

At least I have my mushrooms. I can bring those to the party.

We can make an interpretive dance about all the strange things we've seen - like squirrels with giant shadows and octopus symbols on walls.

> WAVE ARMS LIKE OCTOPUS

Edited by Cygnis

I'd be up for that. Except I'm stuck in this bush so I guess I'll have to be down with it.

Did anyone ignore the woodsman yesterday? I didn't get stuck in the bush but gave up throwing everything I had at the oak tree and followed the river again. I can't figure out how to get past the mill. Every walking command I've tried just dumps me outside the mill in the same area again.

Yup, I'm stuck in the bush too - but at least I've finally been allowed to leave the nest again.

At least I have my mushrooms. I can bring those to the party.

We can make an interpretive dance about all the strange things we've seen - like squirrels with giant shadows and octopus symbols on walls.

> WAVE ARMS LIKE OCTOPUS

Anyone bringing snacks (besides acorns and mushrooms)? I have some sweet glowy crystals for some decor.

Did anyone ignore the woodsman yesterday? I didn't get stuck in the bush but gave up throwing everything I had at the oak tree and followed the river again. I can't figure out how to get past the mill. Every walking command I've tried just dumps me outside the mill in the same area again.

I did. The command is 'take path', I think.

> THROW ACORNS

You throw some more acorns to the squirrel. One of them nearly hits it and it chitters at you indignantly and runs away.

> THROW MUSHROOMS

There doesn't seem to be anything to do that with.

> THROW SWORD

> THROW CARD

> THROW ROCK

> THROW PLANNER

> THROW BONE

Nope. Joining the party ninja.gif

I did. The command is 'take path', I think.

Oh, that worked. Thank you very much.

Time to insult the beaver king repeatedly for flavour text!

After leaving the spider cave, I examined some of the stuff around me and got the following messages:

> EXAMINE JUNK

One man’s trash is a romantic dragon’s treasure, it would seem.

> EXAMINE GOLD

You stop to consider the wisdom in humans using metal coins as currency in a world populated by dragons.

Nice. smile.gif

Ok, and now I'll join the bush party. I can sing, play the flute and do some useless sword flailing for entertainment.

edit:

> DROP MUSHROOMS

It doesn't look like you can do that with the MUSHROOM.

> DROP ACORNS

It doesn't look like you can do that with the ACORN.

> DROP DEAD

Unknown command.

Edited by walkinslow

Ugh, I'm already at a loss with the text adventure; can't even figure out how to leave the nest. Just gonna ignore it, I guess. How do you even know what the commands are? :/

I'm just sad that I haven't gotten any Mutamores yet.

EDIT: Thank you so much for the Mutamore, Raptor! ^^

Edited by Natakiro

Ugh, I'm already at a loss with the text adventure; can't even figure out how to leave the nest. Just gonna ignore it, I guess. How do you even know what the commands are? :/

You don't know what the commands are. Just try stuff. Although it is a little frustratingly vague. The solution for the nest is to climb down.

I would recommend not crossing the bridge when you get to it. We're all stuck in the brambles. Appears to be a glitch.

Most common accepted commands are:

Examine

Take/Give

Throw

Go/Follow/Enter

Check

Talk to

Use (or alternatively type the type of use such as 'cut' for a blade)

Edit: If I'm supposed to be hiding things, IDK how.

Edited by rayemoon

Joining the bush party. Nothing I try is getting me out of it. This is really annoying!

Heh... I got stuck at the acorn tree too. Can't figure it out xd.png

I did find a couple of silly command stuff though that I hadn't seen listed yet:

SING TO (THE) DRAGON (after already using it once) - You sing a verse of song. Everyone cringes.

EAT/SWALLOW ROCK (after picking up a rock) - Did you know that some birds swallow bits of gravel to help with digestion? You, however, are no bird.

Also, nice new dragons!

Hmmm...

I just finished again, and all I did in the brambles was cut them down with sword then GO BACK took me back to the forest, where I followed the river.

Found more stuff than I did yesterday, but still missing things.

Couldn't manage without all the spoilers though, so huge thanks to all who are helping.

Will probably go again in a bit, but tea time now!

I haven't gotten to the bush yet, but maybe I should wait until there are reports of people getting *out* of it? I wonder why so many people are stuck there.

The s2 hatchies are gorgeous. They really do look like purple deer with wings.

OMG I figured it out! I'm free from the bush!

> CUT BUSH WITH SWORD

Hoping that some horrible creature isn't about to swoop down on you, you lunge sideways and grab at the handle of your SWORD. After a few desperate seconds your fingers gain purchase on the hilt and you pull it towards you. You use the blade to saw away at the brambles and free yourself.

Type go forward and see where you end up. >.>

WB

Giving up for a few hours. I gave up on trying to interact with the horse (NOTHING worked), and it appears no matter how many times I free myself from that bush, it decides to eat me again.

Thanks for the wonderful Valentine Egg. smile.gif But I have no idea about the game, I am not a programmer.... >.>

Type go forward and see where you end up. >.>

WB

Sooo.... Have you figured out the oak tree situation yet? I'm PREEEEETTY sure there's a squirrel there, but I can't seem to figure out anything that involves adding/taking acorns or NOT chopping down the tree (if you can).

Giving up for a few hours. I gave up on trying to interact with the horse (NOTHING worked), and it appears no matter how many times I free myself from that bush, it decides to eat me again.

If you already PHYSICALLY freed yourself and don't get a reply along the lines of 'went up to trail then stumbled back into the bush', then you don't need to worry about getting back out.

Whenever you revisit the area after figuring it out, you aren't actually in the bush, it's just ghost dialogue from the first time. The progress in areas like this are in the new segments that pop up!

I hope this helps;)

Anyone FINISH the adventure?

Im stuck, I have finally made it back to town, see the place where I have to go, when love struck dragon is back. Dont know what to do to get rid of him.

Any hints??

I found what I needed..

THANK YOU!!!!

cool.gif

After I got out of the bushes by cutting the bush with the sword I then went elsewhere by go game trail and now am now with "some acorns" {vague wording on purpose} and not sure what to do next other than go back. Anyone else on ideas?

For all the people having problem with the commands not doing anything (you keep going back to the nest, can't read the note, taking items doesn't make them appear in inventory, etc)

@gotw3 @QueenofWhiteLions @raus @Husky51:

Clear your cache and your cookies. I was having the same problems and opening the browser in incognito mode solved it for me.

Ahhhh thank you thank you! It worked!