TJ09

2017-02-14 - Valentine's Day!

The commands didn't work for you? :0

> CUT BUSH WITH SWORD

Hoping that some horrible creature isn't about to swoop down on you, you lunge sideways and grab at the handle of your SWORD. After a few desperate seconds your fingers gain purchase on the hilt and you pull it towards you. You use the blade to saw away at the brambles and free yourself.

> GO GAME TRAIL

You try to go further down the trail but fall unceremoniously back down into the bushes. You'll need to free yourself first.

Nope. Just did the first, tried the second and ended up back where I was, as you might say.

Spoiler go down the dark passages

(first one and then the other.)

I'm sorry, I'm still confused. Were you saying I said a spoiler (sorry about that by the way if I was suppose to list it as a spoiler. x'D) or was that a tip on how to progress in the tunnels? Everyone's talking about a spider but... I haven't met one? Can someone help me progress? Iv tried everything I could think of, but whenever I try to go into the dark tunnels it doesn't let me so... Ether I'm not suppose to or I'm doing a command wrong lol.

> CUT BUSH WITH SWORD

Hoping that some horrible creature isn't about to swoop down on you, you lunge sideways and grab at the handle of your SWORD. After a few desperate seconds your fingers gain purchase on the hilt and you pull it towards you. You use the blade to saw away at the brambles and free yourself.

> GO GAME TRAIL

You try to go further down the trail but fall unceremoniously back down into the bushes. You'll need to free yourself first.

OH.

I think you need to do the first command twice before trying to leave. I refreshed the page and accidentally did that, and it worked.

I'm sorry, I'm still confused. Were you saying I said a spoiler (sorry about that by the way if I was suppose to list it as a spoiler. x'D) or was that a tip on how to progress in the tunnels? Everyone's talking about a spider but... I haven't met one? Can someone help me progress? Iv tried everything I could think of, but whenever I try to go into the dark tunnels it doesn't let me so... Ether I'm not suppose to or I'm doing a command wrong lol.

Drag over the quote. The spoiler is written in white letters, to hide it from people who don't want to see spoilers. smile.gif

Drag over the quote. The spoiler is written in white letters, to hide it from people who don't want to see spoilers. smile.gif

Ohhh ok sorry, I'm on my phone sense my computer hard drive fried so... I can't highlight stuff on my phones browser. ;~; I'll have to try and figure out another way to get the message to show for me. But thank you for pointing that out to me. x'D

I am also apparently stuck. I keep freeing myself only to fall back into the brambles. Go Game Trail puts me back into the brambles... huh.gif

When you're on Mac you can only read the spoilers if it's white text..

My real question tho; is anyone going to put LICK TREE in the wiki? xd.png It's so Stanley Parableeee!

Steal from squirrels if you dare.

Don't tell me we're stuck in the bramble brush loop because we picked up some acorns. mellow.gif

And for the record, Follow Squirrel lands you back in the bush again.

Edited by Ripan

Spoiler go down the dark passages

(first one and then the other.)

Ok so I finally fixed my problem and was able to read the tip... But even after wording it several different ways it didn't let me do anything. :/ I wonder if this is my version of a bramble bush loop for playing the flute or something because I'm stuck in these passages and still spiderless...

Try cut bush with sword two times in a row before doing follow game trail. It worked for me.

Have you a crystal ? You need it for light

Stuck at the oak tree..help?

If it's the part where the tree blocks your path, be sure to get that battle axe thing mentioned before. Then the command is something along the lines of "Chop tree with axe". I'm sorry, I forget the exact words I used for the commands but if you did it right you'll be able to progress over the newly made tree stump...

Try cut bush with sword two times in a row before doing follow game trail. It worked for me.

Well, I did that three times - same result. I am about to try another browser. But al;so the word you used in the second command gets an unknown command; I have to use GO instead., Not that that works either...

Have you a crystal ? You need it for light

Yes I do but when I try to use it I still get an error command. ;3;

Well, I did that three times - same result. I am about to try another browser. But al;so the word you used in the second command gets an unknown command; I have to use GO instead., Not that that works either...

Ah right, it was Go to game trail.

Did you get You chop at the bush again for good measure. or something along those lines? If you did and it's still not working, then there's definitely something wrong.

Also I'm still stuck at the mountain of acorns. Did anybody solve it yet?

i just woke up and oh noooooooooooooo, the mature hatchies are precious!

I think there's finally a Valentine's dragon I want to hoard!

I'm STILL stuck on the bramble bush loop like the others. D: I keep doing the "CUT BUSH WITH SWORD" twice and then "GO GAME TRAIL" but falling back. Even just did "CUT BUSH WITH SWORD" then refreshing and then doing it again and then "GO GAME TRAIL" but I have not see anything like you described. ;;;n;;; Halp!

Steal from squirrels if you dare.

Don't tell me we're stuck in the bramble brush loop because we picked up some acorns. mellow.gif

And for the record, Follow Squirrel lands you back in the bush again.

I have a bad feeling you may be right. I even apologised to the squirrel - nothing doing.

Ah right, it was Go to game trail.

Did you get You chop at the bush again for good measure. or something along those lines? If you did and it's still not working, then there's definitely something wrong.

Also I'm still stuck at the mountain of acorns. Did anybody solve it yet?

No - I just get that I freed myself.... the usual You use the blade to saw away at the brambles and free yourself.

Did you steal any acorns ?

Edited by fuzzbucket

Yes I do but when I try to use it I still get an error command. ;3;

You just need "go" and a direction....

No - I just get that I freed myself.... the usual You use the blade to saw away at the brambles and free yourself.

Did you steal any acorns ?

Yeah, I did- I took the acorns and the mushrooms. Strange.. :/