TJ09

2017-02-14 - Valentine's Day!

Stuck at the bridge going over the river...

> LOOK AT BRIDGE

There doesn't seem to be anything to do that with.

> GO OVER BRIDGE

> FOLLOW GAME TRAIL

> FOLLOW BRIDGE

> CLIMB BRIDGE

Unknown command.

> ENTER FOREST

Unknown command.

> WALK OVER BRIDGE

Unknown command.

> USE BRIDGE

> USE FEET ON BRIDGE

> GO OVER THE censorkip.gif BRIDGE PAL

Any help?

Yeah, I did- I took the acorns and the mushrooms. Strange.. :/

Did you throw any ?

Stuck at the bridge going over the river...

> LOOK AT BRIDGE

> GO OVER BRIDGE

> FOLLOW GAME TRAIL

> FOLLOW BRIDGE

> CLIMB BRIDGE

Unknown command.

> ENTER FOREST

Unknown command.

> WALK OVER BRIDGE

Unknown command.

> USE BRIDGE

> USE FEET ON BRIDGE

> GO OVER THE censorkip.gif BRIDGE PAL

Any help?

HERE YOU GO:

Cross bridge

Edited by fuzzbucket

Is there only the one event where we started in a tree and ended up after the Pink Dragon Cafe?

When I went to bed last night I had the odd message at the top of the scroll "Your trip to the Pink Dragon Café appears to have been interrupted. But by what?"

That message is still there this morning and I went to my event page and found a "START OVER" button so I did the entire event all over in about 10 minutes but the odd message remains at the top of my scroll.

HERE YOU GO:

Cross bridge

oh my goodness you have no idea how much this was annoying me.

the sweet relief.

you are a wonderful person for saving me from this nightmare.

thank you thank you thank you!

Started the game today and I got to a cave and then this spoilerEXAMINE TREE ROOTS

Is this what people mean when they refer to the "root of the problem?"

I don't know the code for making spoilers so I had to improvise

Edited by Sparkyrav

I'm playing it again, this time following the game trail instead of the river.

Now I'm stuck like fuzzbucket. dry.gif

Oh man, the wings on these ladies might give Solstice dragons a run for their money. Also, I can't really tell, but do they have hooves instead of back feet? And chin fluff?

I'm playing it again, this time following the game trail instead of the river.

Now I'm stuck like fuzzbucket. dry.gif

Post in my glitch thread - as I think it MUST be a glitch - I get different messages from the only person who has got out of the bush.

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=178142

I have cleared my cache, tried a different browser; I may reboot my machine soon....

Try cut bush with sword two times in a row before doing follow game trail. It worked for me.

Nothing here sad.gif

Even if I cut the bush several times in a row if I write "go game trail" I fall back into the bush. And it doesn't recognize the command "follow" (it says "There doesn't seem to be anything to do that with")

Edited by Iside

has anyone stuck in Acorn Tree??

help~

how I get here?!

thank all of you

Edited by veci037

Please help!

I am very frustrated. I cleared my history, cache and rebooted my computer but I still have that odd message at the top of my scroll "Your trip to the Pink Dragon Café appears to have been interrupted. But by what? Enter the event" and it goes back to day 1 up in the tree.

I've also tried a different browser but nothing has changed.

I can't see the event for today, day 2. What else should I try???

Please help!

I am very frustrated. I cleared my history, cache and rebooted my computer but I still have that odd message at the top of my scroll "Your trip to the Pink Dragon Café appears to have been interrupted. But by what? Enter the event" and it goes back to day 1 up in the tree.

I've also tried a different browser but nothing has changed.

I can't see the event for today, day 2. What else should I try???

I don't see a new event, either. I was hoping for chapter 2 or something, but it seems "the end" really meant the end.

So I restarted the adventure and ended up stuck in brambles. I tried to interact with my entire inventory, but no dice, still stuck...

I don't see a new event, either. I was hoping for chapter 2 or something, but it seems "the end" really meant the end.

So I restarted the adventure and ended up stuck in brambles. I tried to interact with my entire inventory, but no dice, still stuck...

What brambles? I don't remember that from day 1.

Also I've been looking at the spoilers for today and there is mention of brush, bridge, acorn tree...none of which was in day 1 dry.gif

So, um, what can I do after cutting the bush with my sword? I mean, aside from taking some acorns, mushrooms or going back?

Nevermind, simple GO FORWARD worked. smile.gif And now I'm stuck with the tree... tongue.gif

Edited by Caerhann

Did anyone else get the You chop/swing at the bush again for good measure. message when they did cut bush with sword two times? This is really strange. I took everything in there, did the above command then went to the next area. I'm stuck there(help) but I did manage to get out of the bush that way..?

I'm not even sure if you MUST do it two times, it just looks like a bug by now.

Edit: I went back and did it again, the exact message should be You slash at the BRAMBLES one more time for good measure.

Edited by SkyWolf25

Did anyone else get the You chop/swing at the bush again for good measure. message when they did cut bush with sword two times? This is really strange. I took everything in there, did the above command then went to the next area. I'm stuck there(help) but I did manage to get out of the bush that way..?

I'm not even sure if you MUST do it two times, it just looks like a bug by now.

Edit: I went back and did it again, the exact message should be You slash at the BRAMBLES one more time for good measure.

no

I tried cut bush with sword and it says You lean sideways and grab at the handle of your sword. You finally gain a hold on the hilt and then use the blade to saw away at the brambles and cut yourself free. I only had to do that once

no

I tried cut bush with sword and it says You lean sideways and grab at the handle of your sword. You finally gain a hold on the hilt and then use the blade to saw away at the brambles and cut yourself free. I only had to do that once

I did it two times and got my message. If you escaped to the next area without having to do it twice, then other people are certainly experiencing a bug.