TJ09

2017-02-14 - Valentine's Day!

I already .........

Aaah!! I hope that helped, it did for me:D But no, the chocolates won't fo itself... It only listed one of the items. I didn't catch the chocolates in my items last I checked.

well I seem to be pretty stuck, both in and out of game.

I've cut away at some bramble bush and freed myself half a dozen times but as soon as I try to go anywhere it just says I fall back into bush and need to free myself first.

This is so much fun /sarcasm

Aaah!! I hope that helped, it did for me:D But no, the chocolates won't fo itself... It only listed one of the items. I didn't catch the chocolates in my items last I checked.

Yeah, I've already played through the game once, I just heard you were somehow able to actually go on a date with the spider, but I haven't figured out how yet.

well I seem to be pretty stuck, both in and out of game.

I've cut away at some bramble bush and freed myself half a dozen times but as soon as I try to go anywhere it just says I fall back into bush and need to free myself first.

This is so much fun /sarcasm

You're not the only one.

Actually, I'd appreciate a message from the creators that this is indeed a bug, and if so, that they're trying to fix it... If it's not a bug, I'm willing to work up some more creativity to vanquish that bush. smile.gif

anyone has a document with all the commands?

It seems to me impossible to "guess" anything out of endless possibilities, thanks a lot smile.gif

;-;

NOTHING WORKS!

> EXAMINE SQUIRREL

There doesn't seem to be anything to do that with.

> YELL AT SQUIRREL

It doesn't look like you can do that with the SQUIRREL.

> DROP ACORNS NEAR BUSH

Unknown command.

> DROP ACORNS

It doesn't look like you can do that with the ACORN.

> LURE SQUIRREL

> KICK SQUIRREL

> STAB SELF

Unknown command.

> THROW ACORNS

You throw some more acorns to the squirrel. One of them nearly hits it and it chitters at you indignantly and runs away.

> THROW MORE ACORNS

You throw some more acorns to the squirrel. One of them nearly hits it and it chitters at you indignantly and runs away.

> AGAIN! DO IT AGAIN!

Unknown command.

> YELL ANGRILY AT THE SKY

Unknown command.

> CUT BUSH WITH SWORD

Hoping that some horrible creature isn't about to swoop down on you, you lunge sideways and grab at the handle of your SWORD. After a few desperate seconds your fingers gain purchase on the hilt and you pull it towards you. You use the blade to saw away at the brambles and free yourself.

> RUN AWAY

Unknown command.

> GO FORWARD

You try to go further down the trail but fall unceremoniously back down into the bushes. You'll need to free yourself first.

> PLAY FLUTE

You try to blow the useless horn again. No dice.

In the ocean, the ancient evil wonders where the snooze button is.

> PLAY FLUTE

You try to blow the useless horn again. No dice.

In the ocean, the ancient evil wonders where the snooze button is.

> TAKE MUSHROOMS

You rip a handful of the mushrooms from the ground.

> EAT MUSHROOMS

> USE AXE ON BUSH

> CUT BUSH WITH AXE

You need a target to do that.

> USE AXE

> CUT BUSH WITH AXE AT SQUIRREL

> CUT WITH AXE

> CUT BUSH

> CUT BUSH WITH AXE WITH SWORD

> WHAT TARGET???

Unknown command.

> CAST SPELL OF RESILIENCE ON AXE

Unknown command.

> THROW ACORNS

> CUT BUSH WITH SWORD

Hoping that some horrible creature isn't about to swoop down on you, you lunge sideways and grab at the handle of your SWORD. After a few desperate seconds your fingers gain purchase on the hilt and you pull it towards you. You use the blade to saw away at the brambles and free yourself.

> EXAMINE BAG

You rifle through your (metaphorical) bag. It appears to contain the following things:

• PLANNER

• NOTE

• COINS

• BONES

• ARMOR

• POLEYN

• PICKAXE

• STICK

• ROCK

• FLUTE

• CRYSTAL

• SWORD

• VALENTINES

• CARD

• MUSHROOMS

• ACORNS

Edited by FearTheFuzzyBear

My Quicky Guide

I made badges for people who were frustrated with the game, so I figured I should make one for people who got to the end of the game. (Well, what we know is the end so far.)

May all of you have found some kind of love, be it platonic, romantic, or just plain weird. xd.png

- Transparent background:

user posted image

[img=http://i63.tinypic.com/10e0bph.jpg]

- With scroll background:

user posted image

[img=http://i67.tinypic.com/35kv514.jpg]

---

Okay, HINTS (Highlight for spoilers):

For the Nest

1. Try investigating around the NEST. "EXAMINE NEST"

a. You may be able to investigate and pick up some things. ex: "EXAMINE SKELETONS" or "TAKE COINS"

b. You should look at your PLANNER. "EXAMINE PLANNER"

2. To leave the NEST, you gotta try to leave. "GET OUT OF THE NEST"

a. You should be specific on how you should leave the NEST. "CLIMB OUT OF NEST" OR "CLIMB BRANCHES"

For the Path and the Cliff, you can:

1. Follow the pathway. "TAKE PATH" or "GO <insert direction>"

2. Once you are at the CLIFF, you will see a horse.

a. Engage the horse. "TALK TO THE HORSE" and/or "EXAMINE THE HORSE"

3. That's it. You have to turn around and GO BACK to the pathway with the TREE. Then, you gotta get rid of the TREE. "USE AXE ON THE TREE" or "CHOP TREE WITH AXE"

For the Spider:

1. If you have run away from the SPIDER, then you need to explore some more. Try exploring the other tunnels. "GO <insert direction here>"

a. If you find the LAKE, you should see a SKELETON. Make sure to investigate it. "EXAMINE THE SKELETON" and "TAKE THE BOX" and "TAKE THE SWORD"

2. If you are stuck at the SPIDER and you don't know what you have, you should take a look at your stuff. "EXAMINE INVENTORY"

a. Maybe, you should try asking the SPIDER what's wrong. "TALK TO THE SPIDER"

b. If you have the SWORD and you don't like spiders, maybe you should try using the SWORD. "USE SWORD ON THE SPIDER" or "ATTACK SPIDER WITH THE SWORD"

c. If you've talked to the SPIDER, you'll know what's wrong with it. Maybe you should give it something if you have the BOX. "GIVE BOX TO THE SPIDER"

For the Forest

1. To enter the FOREST, you literally have to enter the FOREST. "ENTER FOREST" or "ENTER THE FOREST"

a. You can investigate the FOREST too! "EXAMINE THE FOREST"

For the Battlements and the Village

1. You can see the GATE. You should make a break for the GATE. "RUN TO THE GATE"

a. If there is anything else you can do, I don't know.

2. Once in the village, the dragon will follow you and try to get you to listen to him.

a. You could give him a taste of his own medicine. "SING TO THE DRAGON"

b. Or you can toughen up the STREAMERS that are on him from crashing into town. "CAST SPELL OF RESILIENCE ON THE STREAMERS"

c. Once the dragons gone, you can go to the cafe! Meet your love!

- Feel free to correct me if any of these are wrong. I'm going from memory. Anyone is free to add more tips.

OTHER TIPS (Highlight for spoilers)

1. EXAMINE <insert creature/person/object here> or EXAMINE THE <insert creature/person/object here> ex: EXAMINE THE ROOTS, EXAMINE THE SKELETON

- usually helpful in investigating stuff

- doesn't work on everything

2. TAKE <insert object here> or TAKE THE <insert object here> ex: TAKE THE COINS, TAKE THE ARMOR

- you will use this a lot

- you can use it on random things too

- collected items will be added to your inventory EXAMINE INVENTORY

- Can also be used to take paths

3. USE (THE) <insert object here> ON (THE) <insert object/person/creature> ex: USE AXE ON TREE

- good for using items

- make sure you indicate what you are aiming at, or it won't work

4. GO <insert direction> ex: GO BACK, GO FORWARD, GO UP, GO EAST

- it will help you get around

- it doesn't always work

- it's often situation specific

And that's it for Shokomon's quicky guide. Feel free to modify.

To help people. And some shameless self-promotion.

Other Guides:

1. WoLfgIrLyS' Possible Walkthrough

2. LaHaine's List of Actions

3. Raindear's List of Actions

4. Kovia's List of Actions

5. Bugzilla's List of Actions

6. A Possible List of Items

7. Shadowfang's Possible Walkthrough

8. quack0709's Possible List of Items

9. Varekis's Possible Walkthrough

10. Arwen17's Possible Walkthrough

11. VixenDra's (+VioletWhirlwind's) Possible List of Items

12. Alternate Inventory Commands

13. FRIENDSHIP

Silly Actions:

LICK TREE

DRINK WATER

USE/PLAY THE FLUTE (x2)

LICK THE HORSE

Chop TREE with AXE/USE AXE on TREE (after already cutting down tree)

(DONE checking all the thread for possible walkthroughs and stuff. If I missed anything, feel free to add it. I'm not checking again.)

--

Also, you are welcome!

bloop

(Transparent text changed to white text so mac users can also use the guide =\ )

I never thought a BUSH would be such a problem. I'm forever stuck in this thing. X'D

It's been reported. Hopefully it will get fixed soon. </3

You're not the only one.

Actually, I'd appreciate a message from the creators that this is indeed a bug, and if so, that they're trying to fix it... If it's not a bug, I'm willing to work up some more creativity to vanquish that bush. smile.gif

Actually, some of that bramble issue might be to raise one's hatred. In Europe, the origin of the nasty portrayal of such plants was probably due to that one very distinct reason, because they're just so annoying! In the US, we don't have much besides raspberries, gooseberries and nightshade, especially as far as natural plants go, so we wouldn't understand it as much...

One of many stuck in the bush sleep.gif Pretty much tried everything I could think of.

> CUT BUSH WITH SWORD

> CUT BUSH WITH SWORD

> GO BACK

You try to go back the way you came but fall unceremoniously back down into the bushes. You'll need to free yourself first.

> DISHONOR ON YOU

Unknown command.

> DISHONOR ON YOUR COW

Unknown command.

Ummmm.... So I heard there was a squirrel, but there was no mention of one in the scenery. Out of curiosity I typed in 'FOLLOW SQUIRREL', then BAM! there it is.... And you apparently feel like it's laughing at you. OOOOOOOKAY then.

Oh, I'm sure it will! It's no problem. At first I was frustrated but now I'm honestly really amused by this. The bush wants me to be its Valentine! :'D

Edited by Esmeia

Ah, thanks for letting us know.

It's possible to take the spider on a date?

If yes, the game will end?

People have been saying that when the game ends you can't play it again(to get a different end). I haven't been to the forest yet.

People have been saying that when the game ends you can't play it again(to get a different end). I haven't been to the forest yet.

I just heard in an art thread that TJ has added a replay option so you can explore different storylines once you finish.

You definitely can play through it again to get a different ending. I think it re-sets once a day, but I'm not positive of that, I'm stuck in the middle of my second play-through. I've heard it's possible to date the spider, but I haven't figured out how to do that yet.

how?

Cape Cod, i if you finish you can go back to your scroll and it lets you try again. Look for the button.