TJ09

2017-02-14 - Valentine's Day!

so today restarted my adventure, and i'm trying to do the side quest with the horse before going back to chop the tree.

I'm up to this:

The path ends abruptly at a vertical CLIFF. Looking around for a way to continue, you are surprised to see a HORSE casually standing half way up the CLIFF and wonder if there is a way up. It doesn't look passable, but if the HORSE got up there…

I have tried the following commands, and none are working:

Talk to horse, go to horse, follow path, go forward, go to cliff, examine horse, examine cliff

Am I stuck in a glitch, or did I miss a step??

If you are stuck in the BRAMBLE BUSH, and tried everything above and cleared your cache, then you can report the problem here.

If you are stuck, report the issue.

For me, I didn't have the issue. I cut myself out the bush. And then, cut it again for good measure.

Then I was allowed to continue down the trail.

I didn't see a squirrel though.

Edit: @ Blue Nadir: That's so weird! Sorry that happened to you!

Edited by Shokomon

I cant count how many times I have cut the bush down (how is there a bush even left), but no matter what I fall back into it.

Chop down bush

Follow squirrel

In bush again

--

Chop down bush

Follow path

In bush again

---

Chop down bush

Go back

In bush again

---

This bush apparently really wants a friend (or thirty)

Have you tried 'cut bush with sword'?

Then I did 'go back' and I was back in the forest

where can I find the spider? I am in the tunnels. I tooke the sword, flute crystal, box, ect.

Could someone give me a hint please? I am stuck in the tunnels. =(

Could someone give me a hint please? I am stuck in the tunnels. =(

Did you check both tunnels?

If one tunnel leads to the lake, then the other tunnel has to go somewhere.

Still no ideas on how I interact with the horse? sad.gifsad.gif

I have tried all the commands people suggested. They aren't working.

So far, no one has found a way to interact with the horse. Maybe there will be some new options tomorrow. smile.gif

I am also stuck on the bush loops. I cut myself free and then can't do anything after that point.

I even tried >ASK GOD FOR GUIDANCE

Only part of my struggle ;____;

> CUT BUSH WITH SWORD

Hoping that some horrible creature isn't about to swoop down on you, you lunge sideways and grab at the handle of your SWORD. After a few desperate seconds your fingers gain purchase on the hilt and you pull it towards you. You use the blade to saw away at the brambles and free yourself.

> CUT BRAMBLE BUSH WITH SWORD AGAIN

Hoping that some horrible creature isn't about to swoop down on you, you lunge sideways and grab at the handle of your SWORD. After a few desperate seconds your fingers gain purchase on the hilt and you pull it towards you. You use the blade to saw away at the brambles and free yourself.

> GO TO RIVER

You try to go back the way you came but fall unceremoniously back down into the bushes. You'll need to free yourself first.

> KILL YOURSELF

Unknown command.

> TAKE PATH

There doesn't seem to be anything to do that with.

> CUT BUSH WITH SWORD

> GO TO RIVER

You try to go back the way you came but fall unceremoniously back down into the bushes. You'll need to free yourself first.

> GO TO RIVER

> USE SWORD ON LEGS

> USE SWORD ON YOURSELF

> START OVER

Unknown command.

> CUT BUSH WITH SWORD

> FOLLOW SQUIRREL

You try to get up and follow the squirrel but fall unceremoniously back down into the bushes. You'll need to free yourself first.

> CUT BUSH

You need a target to do that.

> CUT BUSH WITH SWORD OVER AND OVER

> CRY

Sorry for the long post. Just thought it was funny lol

Oh and btw you can interact with. The squirrel by PET SQUIRREL <---

I am also stuck on the bush loops. I cut myself free and then can't do anything after that point.

I even tried >ASK GOD FOR GUIDANCE

I don't think you can do anything after getting free. I just had to go back

I don't think you can do anything after getting free. I just had to go back

But "go back" makes you keep falling into the bushes.

Did you check both tunnels?

If one tunnel leads to the lake, then the other tunnel has to go somewhere.

I got to the lake in one tunnel and to the altar in the other tunnel.

I'm sorry...but, what is the command to cut down the stupid tree? I went down the path and went back, and now I'm stupid at that stupid tree again. I've tried hit tree, chop tree, cut tree, chop down tree, cut down tree...NOTHING is working and I wish that the wording in this game for commands was better...

Ooh!

The s2 hatchling looks like a purple solstice dragon!

It kinda does, lol.

I'm sorry...but, what is the command to cut down the stupid tree? I went down the path and went back, and now I'm stupid at that stupid tree again. I've tried hit tree, chop tree, cut tree, chop down tree, cut down tree...NOTHING is working and I wish that the wording in this game for commands was better...

Be specific, try "chop down tree with axe" (take axe first of course)

Okay, how does one date the spider?

Ok, what do you think is necessary for a proper date? Especially this time of year?! It might be in the tunnels;)

Oh I cannot wait to see these dragons!!!!!!!!!!! and I am dumb at this game I cannot get past the 1st page lol I read the planner and note and I am stuck

I got to the lake in one tunnel and to the altar in the other tunnel.

There should be 3 tunnels in the cavern of crystals.

The one going north takes you back to the entrance.

Pick either the southern or eastern tunnels. I don't remember which one.

Ok, what do you think is necessary for a proper date? Especially this time of year?! It might be in the tunnels;)

I already gave it the box, should I try giving it chocolate?

If it's the first tree, then you are REALLY close! Just need to clarify more for the script to continue!

If you are at the oak tree, I am also stuck.... I even tried doing things to the acorns... Add acorns, remove acorns, putting a card on the pile.... Nada.

Oh I cannot wait to see these dragons!!!!!!!!!!! and I am dumb at this game I cannot get past the 1st page lol I read the planner and note and I am stuck

You're not the only one! I'm stuck too... sad.gif