TJ09

2017-02-14 - Valentine's Day!

Go back to the tree and cut it down with the axe, use that path

Thanks!! I had chopped down the tree and tried to climb it, but the game was just like "nope it's dead, you killed it Jim, no climbing the tree"

wait, how do people get from horse to spider? I've been pleading with the creature but it doesn't seem to help, ha ha

~Feathers

Did you explore other objects you came into contact with? Maybe you have something you could give to the spider to help cheer it up...

For some reason the I can't open the Biomes. Had this happen over the last days with the AP, too. That works fine now as does every other page on DC, no lag or anything.

Does anyone know why this is or what I could do?

Thousands of leagues away at the bottom of the ocean, an ancient evil awakens.

Oh dear.

Yaaay, you caused the apocalypse

well, this is going wonderfully:

> ASK HORSE

It doesn't look like you can do that with the HORSE.

> CALL HORSE

It doesn't look like you can do that with the HORSE.

> SCALE CLIFF WITH PICKAXE

It doesn't look like you can do that with the CLIFF.

> CLIMB CLIFF WITH PICKAXE

> JUMP TO TOP OF CLIFF

> FIND PATH

Unknown command.

> LOOK AROUND

Unknown command.

Cheep? Like the bird sound? Maybe?

Edited by Condorflight

The path has dead-ended. What now? Can't get the object.

Where? What object? There's a few instances in the game where you have to explore a bit to figure out how to move forward.

Its working now.... but the game reset and I have to start over again....

Me too.

A little disappointing because I felt like I made some good progress (relatively)

Huh, the game got me -- I'm stumped! I can't seem to move into the tunnel behind the spider (I've already spoken with her). Any ideas? o3o

Edited by Varekis

Crud, the error is gone but apparently I've been reset to the beginning... gonna retry in the morning

I keep getting booted back a step, too. Oh well, homework to finish. Happy Valentine's, all!

~Feathers

and after that?

I took the armor, but now I'm clueless again

Well, what else have you tried? You have a week to explore the game and finish it. ^^

Try picking up any items around you. Can you use any of the items? Are there any other hints in the text for other areas you could explore?

OK, I've got my gorgeous eggs and have them cooking (so to speak)...

As for the event, I've read the note in the planner and have tried to figure out where to go from there, but I'm at a loss for now...

Wow! Someone has planned the original Zork. Even the 'nope, can't do that' phrases are similar. I' half expecting to find a 'Hello Sailor' reference somewhere.

@Syphoneira - Start the game by 'TAKE PLANNER'.

Thanks! It seems I hadn't been hitting the right key either, lol.

Anyone else stuck in the cave with the fungus? I can only move north, but no matter which direction I take after that I end up back in the cave with the fungus.

ugh, im stuck again.

fell in the hole and cant seem to follow any of the two tunnels?

figured it out xd.png

Edited by BlueMint

Huh, the game got me -- I'm stumped! I can't seem to move into the tunnel behind the spider (I've already spoken with her). Any ideas? o3o

Try going cardinal directions?

That was fast...got my two and can't wait to see them. I do think these will be a female breed right? Given the last one was male...?

I can't do anything in the Mountain Path Fork. Every time I enter a command there, it goes back to Mountain Path. :0

What commands did you try to go into the tunnels? Take notice of what direction they are in and go or walk that direction.

Event-I seem to keep looping after you fall through the leaves. Is this an error? Choosing either tunnel brings me back to the same page. I'm on mobile.