Obscure_Trash

Sock's Mass Breeding Extravaganza

Prepping for a road trip tomorrow, so haven't had much time to breed, but I did breed a bunch of sapphires, siniis, and blue-bandeds (of which I got a couple no interests and a refusal =_= ) to celestials (and got no celestial babes that I recall). Gonna go breed some other dragons to BSA dragons, so if they do happen to throw the non-super common, it'll be a BSA. =p (I do have a few other lineages I'd like to test out, but I really don't have much time for breeding.)

EDIT: Wow. You guys did a great job getting some breeding done. I actually got some reds from my blue-bandeds.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Just did the remaining 3 breeds ...

scimitarwings: 8 (plus 3 no egg, 1 no interest)
sinii krais: 8 (plus 1 no egg, 1 kingcrowne)
tetras: 8 (plus 2 no egg)

Phew, done! I had to do it in two sessions, one yesterday and one today, but now I've bred all my scimintar-wings, sinii krais, tetras, azure glacewings, honey drakes, fells, monarchs, almeralds, kingcrownes, candelabras, tarantula hawks, sapphires, frills, antareans, carmines, blue-bandeds and, for some reason, cassares. I haven't got any fever wyverns, but I just realized that I forgot to breed my kyanites... => coming soon!

Bred my dragons! I can't believe I'm just now stumbling across this thread. Can I be added to the subscription list?

Also, I'm in for the raffle!

On 7/14/2017 at 10:10 PM, SockPuppet Strangler said:

@jocosa The forum is telling me that you can't receive messages, so I hope tagging you will work as your reminder! The full event description is two posts up and in the first post.

I got a pop up notification when I logged in today, thanks!!  Not good I can't receive message though. :/  I wonder what's up with that, I did a huge purge after the update to delete years of old stuff that came back.

I just finished breeding my drakes and pygmies. Got about 18 of the targeted breeds of drake and 8 Kyanites. All went to the AP, although I really liked some of the pairings I did and will probably breed for myself another day.

After getting back much later than anticipated, the raffle is officially closed. Check this post in a few minutes for the winner, whom I'll immediately PM with the transfer.

EDIT: And the winner of the 2nd gen white zyu from a gold tinsel is Kaityn!

Congrats Kaityn! And thank you Sock for organizing these mass breeds, I'm looking forward to the next!

*wipes the coffee off the screen*

I won? Holy ****

Did not expect that, but super excited!! :lol:

So for no reason, no reason at all, anybody who's participated in more than one of these events, what's your favorite common dragon? It can be your favorite due to the art, the color, the usefulness, how it looks in lineages, whatever. But just one, please!

For no reason at all...?

Reds? Are they "common"? Otherwise, frostbites. :)

Congrats Kaityn!

Hard to choose only 1, but mine's terrae - love the color. :lol:

Speckle-Throated for me. I love the colour and the way it shines.

Edited by Wiz

Lately I'd say the Azure Glacewing - I love the soft shade of blue it has, plus it looks beautiful in lineages.

Blue Lunar Heralds :wub:

Greens. :D

My very first was a Green. <3 And I adore the hatchlings; which looks almost exactly like a baby dragon from a children's book I loved as a child. And the adults that has such a "classic" dragon-look and remind me of the dragons I used to doodle in my notebooks in school. *chuckle*

Gosh, that's a hard one. Decisions . . . Decisions . . . I'm also not that sure in a lot of cases what counts as 'common'. But anyway.

Royal Crimsons.

Gotta say tetras, just a lovely bunch of happy, sock wearing dragons!

Daydreams... :wub: Although I know they're not this super common. But I wouldn't say they're uncommon... ;) I really love everything about them. From their colors to the descriptions and I really love all stages and how beautiful the adults match with (in my opinion) every other dragon. <3 Plus this was the breed that totally 'caught' me to stick with DC. ;)