purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

The last two pitfires I kept this year finally went exalted. They're very slippery, they've been dodging me for a week.

Apparently I just caught a gold out of the cave? :blink: Only 14 years in.  LOL 

I'm still in shock and have to keep picking my jaw up off the floor. XD

To be fair I actually have access to decent Internet now so it's really apples and oranges compared to when I first joined. 

Edited by MaidMarian

I’m not sure if this counts, but my partner somehow managed to catch a CB Aeon and I think I may be prouder of her than she is of herself.

I picked up a handful of eggs from the AP today, and four of them hatched alt! Two Black and two Dark Green. :D

I WON THIS MONTHS RAFFLE!!! 😭 After all this time, the holiest of grails.

Now to think about the absolute silliest name to give this little buddy.

image.png.9a5881160f5800fff44e9bef39542d6e.png

i got my own lil guy this recent raffle!! :) i've been very busy the last month or so, so it was a nice surprise to get spooked by an email so late!

Ah, wow. I forgot about the raffle until checking this thread and I actually won a bronze tinsel! That's really exciting!

I'm gonna explode! I finally FINALLY got a CB prize dragon! 

https://dragcave.net/view/KAWOD

Don't mind me, I'll just be over here squeaking and exploding in joy... Just a nerd celebrating a decade old bucket list item getting crossed off....

Edited by nynaevesilverwind

and your Prize has a cool readable All Caps code, congrats 😃 

42 minutes ago, tjenni said:

and your Prize has a cool readable All Caps code, congrats 😃 

Thanks! I thought that was epic too, but I've been hoarding cool pop culture names for ages, so as tempted as I was to leave it at the code, I can't resist finally using some of the reserved names I have.  I've already influenced the egg and renamed his mate. He'll be CB Harry Potter!

xxGBy CB Ginny Weasley Adult (f) Remove 5,780

I fully admit to being a hoarder.

I finally broke the 500 Holly mark (currently 517 Hollies (many frozen). Remember the days when we would constantly refresh the AP with barely a sighting?

Was hoping to hit 1,000 Christmas dragons, but I am at 950, which is an impressive number, even to me.

Still organizing and cataloging this year's haul, but I managed 120 Christmas dragons this season so far.

11 hours ago, PrincessLucy said:

Was hoping to hit 1,000 Christmas dragons, but I am at 950, which is an impressive number, even to me.

That is insanely impressive! 😮Definitely congrats!

And yeah.... I remember being SOOOO excited to get my first insanely messy holly from the AP in my second year of trying lol. I love how much everything has grown though!

I've been trying to catch a winter egg the whole day, and I finally got one! It is Lyyra's 10th birthday (she's the cat in my profile pic) so it was really important for me to have something special from today. 😸❄️

3 hours ago, Amaruuk said:

Hatched a Dark Green alt first try! Here's hoping it genders right 'cause I didn't have the right influence in time X3

w o w

talk about luck haha, my GoN hatchie's maturing :D