purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! The first Stat I catched. And it has a (Xxxxx) code. alot

Anyway, I've no plan to keep it so I might make a raffle after it's safe.:iraptor:

Edited by D-wing

Sophrosyne have been one of my top favorites since I saw them, but every attempt at breeding any always failed, and each time an egg popped up on the AP I missed it. Today, I finally managed to grab my first Sophrosyne from the AP!!

17 minutes ago, StarKaabi said:

Sophrosyne have been one of my top favorites since I saw them, but every attempt at breeding any always failed, and each time an egg popped up on the AP I missed it. Today, I finally managed to grab my first Sophrosyne from the AP!!

Congrats! Also, check your PMs. ;)

I finally caught another desert hydra and now have a pair of each variant. That wasn't a piece of cake!

After two years of playing I finally grabbed my first-ever CB chicken! ❤️

I genuinely didn't even realize it at first, I was just grabbing pygmy eggs because I wanted more of them for my breeding projects and blindly clicked on a "this egg is much smaller than the others"... took me a second to recognize the sprite. So happy to have a clucky boi at long last.

I was just messing around the other day and decided to randomly breed one of my CB Alstroemeria Florets with my only male Iris, and well...

https://dragcave.net/lineage/b1eBv

Unexpectedly, I got my first self-bred hybrid Floret, and with a lovely unintended alternating stairstep lineage too!

i just caught a cb gold! i can’t believe it! this more than makes up for the cb silver and aeon i missed earlier! ;w; hidden for the time being but i’m so happy!

On 8/17/2022 at 10:05 PM, ednfall said:

i just caught a cb gold! i can’t believe it! this more than makes up for the cb silver and aeon i missed earlier! ;w; hidden for the time being but i’m so happy!

Oh wow, that’s absolutely amazing! Congrats, I’m so glad you found something so great to make up for those eggs you missed!! :D

I just bred all four of my aeons even though most of them have messy lineages because I just wanted another aeon. Bred them all, one refusal, two unsuccessful breedings, one nebula fail. I was about to just decide I’m not getting any new Aeons for a little while so might as well just go grab a different egg, when right upon opening the page, I immediately saw an aeon egg and was able to grab it, and it turned out to be a beautiful 3g Holiday checker! :D

both my cantos managed to be unaffected by earthquake so i’ll have some green ones! even if i gotta wait for them to hatch now. better than death!

I shouldn't be so pleased that I managed to breed a 3rd gen PB Scourgekeeper, but I am. They're gorgeous but so, so stubborn. I'm breeding them out of spite at this point. 

Imagine the pain if they could breed with Turpentines. 🙃

Was cave hunting a minute ago, and I missed the NR egg that popped up, but I managed to grab a leetle tree??!?!

On 8/26/2022 at 12:57 PM, ednfall said:

both my cantos managed to be unaffected by earthquake so i’ll have some green ones! even if i gotta wait for them to hatch now. better than death!

Congrats! Still gotta find time to get some green ones of my own...

On 8/27/2022 at 8:56 AM, Lullakai said:

I shouldn't be so pleased that I managed to breed a 3rd gen PB Scourgekeeper, but I am. They're gorgeous but so, so stubborn. I'm breeding them out of spite at this point. 

Congrats! Scourgekeepers are so........ stingy, aren't they? Glad you got one!

8 minutes ago, StarKaabi said:

Was cave hunting a minute ago, and I missed the NR egg that popped up, but I managed to grab a leetle tree??!?!

Congrats! Sorry about the missed NR, but it only gets like marginally better than a leetle tree so I guess you stay winning 🕺 

Within the last week, I have managed to:

-Finally successfully breed a Scourgekeeper egg

-Catch a tan Ridgewing from the AP

-Breed another tan Ridgewing from said AP catch on my first try

-Catch a CB Sapphire, Gemshard, Blancblack, Fire Gem, Nexus, Summer, and Hydra

Now if I could successfully summon a GoN, that’d be great! :P

*sees copper* oh! *tries to grab*
”you are overburdened…”

what? how? i had a slot open! :( 

*checks scroll and sees said copper* .. wait, i got it? alright cool!

My first completed project! All from dragons on my scroll 😊

421211756_ScreenShot2022-09-19at10_03_28AM.thumb.png.38700178ea1e8dcf89acf0c69ccb02bf.png

On 9/16/2022 at 1:24 PM, StarKaabi said:

W h a t

congrats!! That is the best luck I've seen this week!

On 9/16/2022 at 12:24 PM, StarKaabi said:

Update to this; Yesterday I saw another Sapphire, Summer, Nexus, Zyu, Cantor, Gemshard, Blanc and Bauta (which I didn’t grab due to egg space), and caught two Golden Wyverns, two more Hydras, an Astrapi and another Fire Gem! What is going on here? o.o

EDIT— Oh. And I also saw a Stat but I got so excited my brain shut down for a second and I missed it. Oh well, no ND trade-fodder for me yet. xD

Edited by StarKaabi

I was trying to trade a male cb guardian hatchie with 'dQyLe' code and today my adventurers brought home a male scrouge with 'dQYle' code.  

(Oh course the trade is cancelled. I wrote the description of dQYle and can't wait for dQyLe to grow up so I can describe him as well.)

Ooh, this didn't even take too long! 😻

Autumnal equinox edit! First tries this year, I can't believe my luck - got a seasonals from both elux and shumoga! At this rate I will run out of purples in no time, I've completed so many pairs lately.

And I managed to catch an equinox autumn egg! 🍁🍂

Edited by Tiira

oh my god. i just caught a CB stat. and this comes like, a week after i bought my first stat from the market, lol. i'm in disbelief, i don't know what to do with it!