purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

I managed to really quickly get two new release pygmies and four of the big eggs, which happened to be two blues and two oranges, so until someone figures out where do the silvers come from, I've hit my new release goal already :D That would be cool enough on its own, but then reading through the new release forum thread I saw someone mentioning that they won a prize and decided to check raffle page... and lo and behold, I won as well 🤩

I finally won the raffle after years of entries, and even better, I'll be able to claim the Silver Tinsel on my birthday!!! I'm so happy :D 

2 hours ago, KittyHawkMC said:

I finally won the raffle after years of entries, and even better, I'll be able to claim the Silver Tinsel on my birthday!!! I'm so happy :D 

Happy birthday and congratulations as a fellow silver Tinsel winner :D

Well, just got another bit of luck today - found a CB Umbra Xeno in the AP :D

Omg, I've only been playing since the start of this year and this was the first raffle I entered, and I won a bronze Tinsel!!! This is surreal I'm so glad!! jIXpU

Just traded a spare orange NR for two 2nd gen Aeon eggs. People really want these things! I asked for aeons, metals (long shot but eh), or 2nd gen xenos, and I got multiple offers of one aeon, a gendered CB xeno hatchie, and an offer of two aeons. Couldn't pass that one up. 

If you've got spare new releases, I'd recommend offering some trades- people go nuts for new stuff, it's great. 

12 hours ago, KittyHawkMC said:

Congrats and almost happy birthday! :3

Edited by Vemmy

14 hours ago, Halcyon said:

Omg, I've only been playing since the start of this year and this was the first raffle I entered, and I won a bronze Tinsel!!! This is surreal I'm so glad!! jIXpU

Congrats! 

Spoiler

image.png.742da9d32d27563117edf85f59cfcfc7.png

Whoa I finally got a blue Sonata in trade! Thank you very much, I hope the copper, red zyu and canto are useful to you. Also hope the blue Sonata would back at 8pm when both moon are same so everyone who missed could get one. :)

To CuteDragons: Thank you! I think the image was fixed, anyway it's not a important image : P. Also Congratulations that you're got what you're looking for in trade! That's not easy to get CB Stat in everywhere. (y)

Edited by D-wing

Traded for a CB Stat with two prizes and two rare cb today! So happy to finally achieve my goal of 2 female and 2 male pairs :D

Now all I need for my goal are the newer gems (amethyst 3/4, citrine 7/4, cyan 3/4) and I hope to finish them soon.

21 hours ago, PrincessLucy said:

Well, it has taken almost 6 years but I finally have 150 Sinos!

https://dragcave.net/group/180765-sinos-trouble

Congrats! That's a lot of sinos!! Wow you must have almost 1000 ZyuA.

2 hours ago, D-wing said:
  Hide contents

image.png.aba3a2c21eb8b0a524d67b49219f6aa4.png

Whoa I finally got a blue Sonata in trade! Thank you very much, I hope the copper, red zyu and canto are useful to you. Also hope the blue Sonata would back at 8pm when both moon are same so everyone who missed could get one. :)

You image seems to be broken? Congrats on getting your blue Sonata! I hope the silver sonata would arrive soon too lol

Edited by CuteDragons

I got the first ever staterae egg from my stats. It's also the second stat that any of my xenos have ever produced. The other parent is a newish very common breed, and this is only their second egg. Needless to say, I'm thrilled! I rarely have this much luck.

(The egg will of course stay hidden for safety so I won't show proof - you just have to believe me. 😸)

5 hours ago, Tiira said:

I got the first ever staterae egg from my stats. It's also the second stat that any of my xenos have ever produced. The other parent is a newish very common breed, and this is only their second egg. Needless to say, I'm thrilled! I rarely have this much luck.

(The egg will of course stay hidden for safety so I won't show proof - you just have to believe me. 😸)

congrats!

(you could always link it when it's an adult if you want :))

Finally managed to breed a Spotted Teal Drake :D Now the only breeds I don't own are the halloween/holiday dragons released when I was on hiatus and one dino ^^

On 5/14/2023 at 6:36 PM, trystan said:

congrats!

(you could always link it when it's an adult if you want :))

Thanks! 😸 I know, I got way too excited last weekend to just keep this to myself until she's an adult... but now that she is soon to grow up, I can finally show my beautiful new staterae girl!

5 hours ago, Tiira said:

Thanks! 😸 I know, I got way too excited last weekend to just keep this to myself until she's an adult... but now that she is soon to grow up, I can finally show my beautiful new staterae girl!

oh very nice!! congrats again :D 

Well...to start I have caught all 7 of the new releases....then I was able to get all of the Zyumorphs....finally, I bred a Setsong, on the first attempt...holy smokes I feel like I got crazy lucky this week!  My goal is to collect one of each dragon.  This has been a good week on working towards that goal!!

AB33E5EB-A38B-4914-A8DF-12713F7A910B.png.e0897a6dc04249145726534db50c94e0.pngi earned my platinum trophy today!

Edited by Tsunami_Void

Well...thanks to some amazing people in this game...I now have the Legendary Trio....Ice, Fire, and Magma!!  I need my Magma and Fire to hatch and grow up.  

I was able to get all the Zyumorphs and summon the Sinomorph.

I have also collected all of the Pyralspites.

This has been a great week of hunting!!!

I'm happy that the Flare-Tail Pygmies seem to have perfect 50:50 red:blue ratio. No color fails so far!

I think I have finally succeeded in convincing my mum that pixel dragons are cool. When I was talking with her yesterday and showed her some of my recent favourites, her response was that if she ever were to get a tattoo, it would definitely be something like that (she is over 60 and, as far as I know, has never considered getting a tattoo). 😹

OMG...I not only found a regular Sapphire Dragon....I found a Pink Sapphire Dragon.   This was within a couple of days of each other.  

I finished collecting all the CB pair I needed for scroll goals from the birthday releases. Took me just three weeks and had to trade only one color fail of the pygmies. I wish all big releases went as smoothly lol

Also I finally have all the CB yellow Sapphires for scroll goals. If only I had a little more luck with the pink ones ... *sigh*

Managed to get my first Wild Shumoga on a first try through the Kill action (S5, 4d 22h — all in all, not bad odds which was why I decided to go through with it). I rarely (if ever) use that action so I was surprised that it actually worked in my favor....even though the odds were high already, but my luck has many ups and downs and most of the time they're downs