purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Back to playing this game after several years (new account now and everything) and my first four eggs are hatching tomorrow! Legit got kinda emotional when I saw the eggs crack today😆Super excited rn

10 minutes ago, callmesherrybear said:

Back to playing this game after several years (new account now and everything) and my first four eggs are hatching tomorrow! Legit got kinda emotional when I saw the eggs crack today😆Super excited rn

congrats and welcome back! my scroll is trystan830, let me know if i have anything you'd like me to try to breed :) 

4 minutes ago, trystan said:

congrats and welcome back! my scroll is trystan830, let me know if i have anything you'd like me to try to breed :) 

Aaaaa thank you so much!!!! When my egg slots free up I might shamelessly drop by... your scroll is goddang gorgeous!! At my prime I once had a Guardian of Nature but definitely nothing on your scale lol

5 minutes ago, callmesherrybear said:

Aaaaa thank you so much!!!! When my egg slots free up I might shamelessly drop by... your scroll is goddang gorgeous!! At my prime I once had a Guardian of Nature but definitely nothing on your scale lol

you're welcome, and thanks!

and yep, you can now summon three Guardians of Nature! :) 

feel free to PM whenever - it's not a bother. :) 

22 minutes ago, trystan said:

you're welcome, and thanks!

and yep, you can now summon three Guardians of Nature! :) 

feel free to PM whenever - it's not a bother. :) 

❤️ ❤️❤️

I picked up a black off the AP to see if it'd hatch alt, just for fun.

Then I saw the lineage and decided to keep it regardless because CB alt ancestor!  Then it hatched into an alt.  It'll have a cool ABBA-style lineage with alt/non-alt!!  :D  (Sure, it won't match the pattern due to not being a holiday and all but it's still cool~)

Spoiler

image.png.3e2b90356ac7ed05f8f95daa1c19636c.png

Edited by KageSora

Caught my first cb white vespine!! He’s hidden for the time being but 😭😭😭

Got a white vespine from the market! Woohoo!

3 hours ago, Tawanda001 said:

Got a white vespine from the market! Woohoo!

Congratulations! Did you just buy one and get lucky?  I still can't bring myself to use my shards on them.  There are more in the cave now, but still yellow.

18 minutes ago, Quinney said:

Congratulations! Did you just buy one and get lucky?  I still can't bring myself to use my shards on them.  There are more in the cave now, but still yellow.

I think I got it on my third or fourth attempt at buying one, feeling lucky because I expected it to take a lot more tries to get a white one

Went to get a vespine egg off the market and somehow the first egg i purchased was white! Can't believe my luck! (honestly i usually forget the market exists at all lol)

Spoiler

Screenshot2023-07-21083544.thumb.png.ca5c69844defa2c96f1fc8b301bdb4f2.png

Finally got my hands on that G2 Lunar Herald Thuwed! Been hunting one for awhile, and a friend was kind (and fast) enough to grab me one this time around. I still plan on finding the other colors for more lineages later, but it’s less of a priority now and I have a pretty alternating stair idea for this guy :3 . Need to grab him a Garland girlfriend next Christmas!

Anyway, he! This is my son Jacloh and I love him

https://dragcave.net/view/lraxM

After playing since 2015 I finally finally won a prize dragon I could cry XD

Found a 2g thuwed on my scroll this morning. Considering I was so tired I slept through the drop I was quite pleased to find my trade offer accepted. Thank You!

Random thing I'm happy about - I caught and rehomed 60 eggs and hatchlings from the AP in the past seven days! Eight more will be rehomed soon, hopefully. :wub: 

On 6/25/2023 at 3:37 AM, callmesherrybear said:

Welcome back from my part too! My scroll is at your disposal if you want me to breed anything for you, I'd be happy to help you gather some dragon species that you like! :wub:

Today I caught a CB female pink sapphire hatchling from the AP, it's only my third pink sapphire ever because they're rare in the AP and it's the only place where anyone can find them so I'm super happy! :wub: 

Today I caught a leetle tree! I am back on a new account (I can't remember the one I had for some time ten years ago), and I remember how rare these were then, it was an extremely nice blast from the past to pick it up, while I still don't have my first trophy on my new scroll yet! 

On 7/24/2023 at 6:26 PM, St0rmbringer said:

Finally got my hands on that G2 Lunar Herald Thuwed! Been hunting one for awhile, and a friend was kind (and fast) enough to grab me one this time around. I still plan on finding the other colors for more lineages later, but it’s less of a priority now and I have a pretty alternating stair idea for this guy :3 . Need to grab him a Garland girlfriend next Christmas!

Anyway, he! This is my son Jacloh and I love him

https://dragcave.net/view/lraxM

is there a strat for this 😳

The cave shuffle clock is such a blessing. With it I've caught today, within less than two hours:

- CB Ice

- CB Copper

- 2 CB Astraels

And a Xenowyrm I don't need but I'm trying to condition myself on the "glassy egg" description to maybe get another Stat one day 😂

FINALLY caught the second aquamarine gemshard egg from the Jungle! I now need two Citrine eggs tomorrow and two Amethyst eggs next Thursday to complete my scroll goal, but I was terribly unlucky yesterday.