purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Summoned my second Guardian of Nature after almost six years. 

Finally completed my Astraels. There were so many different variants and I didn't want to inbreed. Finally bred my last two purple/black ones.

Caught three CB Astraels in a row so now I only need two more to finish my collection with four CB pairs of each colour :3

12 minutes ago, blockEdragon said:

APOMG.png.fa1055c5ddb21a7c309d61c65daafe8c.png
What the heck was this doing in the AP?!

WHOA!! What a find! HUGE congrats!! :0

On 10/31/2023 at 5:58 AM, Krissi2197 said:

Won my first prize dragon, on Halloween to boot!! 

I was bummed I didn’t win for my birthday (Feb 1st) (but my partner won a prize instead lol) so winning this one for Halloween is def the next best thing!! 

https://dragcave.net/view/de4kS

congrats! That’s so similar to my story! ☺️
my birthday is at the end of March and I normally don’t give it much thought, but this year I had a feeling I might win one around my birthday, of course I didn’t, but my husbands birthday is at the end of October, and for October’s raffle I won this lil lady!

https://dragcave.net/view/3SXCd

im happy to take breeding requests for her! I want her to have a large family 😊 

5 minutes ago, Shizuku-chan said:

Won my first prize today! Only took a little over 11 years since I first joined lol.

Congratulations! 🤩

But, oh, 11 years is so much!

Edited by Cinnamonear

14 hours ago, raigr said:

made my first ever neglected dragon!!! :D

Congrats!

I just got my 50th 2nd gen Holly for this breeding season. 50 was my goal, so everything else is gravy.

They join the 237 2nd gen Hollies that I already had.

Edited by PrincessLucy

Congrats to all!

-----

... why this guy is on AP?

Screenshot_20240104-125154_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.817d28cc908aa76ed8f87d3b4f3641ec.jpg

I can't really believe this is happening, but I've finally completed my 2g Avatar of Destruction collection by getting a male/female AoD from every single possible pairing on site.

Spoiler

14mXwkn.png

Looking at my group is such a joy. Hope we get more Dark/Death/Fire/Lightning element dragons soon so I can keep expanding it.

4 hours ago, LevelsOfViolence said:

I can't really believe this is happening, but I've finally completed my 2g Avatar of Destruction collection by getting a male/female AoD from every single possible pairing on site.

Hide contents

14mXwkn.png

Looking at my group is such a joy. Hope we get more Dark/Death/Fire/Lightning element dragons soon so I can keep expanding it.

Congrats! I know you've been looking for a green Pyropellis lineage for quite a while, I'm glad you were able to get them. 

I finally need mates for less than 200 dragons in my 2g Holly collection.

On 1/14/2024 at 7:49 AM, LevelsOfViolence said:

Reveal hidden contents

14mXwkn.png

Congratulations! (Also, I love the way you organized that spreadsheet and may take some inspiration from it... 👀)