purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

On 9/24/2022 at 3:12 PM, auroshen said:

oh my god. i just caught a CB stat. and this comes like, a week after i bought my first stat from the market, lol. i'm in disbelief, i don't know what to do with it!

Oh wow, that’s so cool!! Big congrats to you!! :D

———

For all my nervousness and months of procrastinating trying, both of my very first two ND experiments were a huge success! I’m looking forward to next week’s experiments now!! :)

both my ND experiments succeeded this week :) i've had a lot of nerves the last few weeks, so i'm glad something's been going through for me!

Caught my first paper and it also had a word code: https://dragcave.net/view/aBaby

5 hours ago, helix9 said:

I finally reached 8th gen for my skywing/nhiostrife/skystrider/elux lucis combo lineage!

That lineage looks great. Did it take a long time to reach 8th gen?

Edited by Alixiron

On 10/2/2022 at 2:58 PM, Alixiron said:

Caught my first paper and it also had a word code: https://dragcave.net/view/aBaby

Love the paper code!

On 10/2/2022 at 2:58 PM, Alixiron said:

That lineage looks great. Did it take a long time to reach 8th gen?

Sort of, in a way! The first 7th gen side with the skywings/nhiostrifes was mainly done in 2015-2016 and was supposed to end there. I added the skystriders/elux lucis after the fact starting in 2020 to make the other 7th gen side and then paired them up.

So, I'd been putting off messing around with Adventure because I wanted to make sure any dragons I used had been named first, and with so many released at once I still don't have name themes for all of them that I'm satisfied with.  Then I remembered that, y'know, I DO have solid names for the Furors, so maybe I should just send one of them off adventuring for the heck of it so I can say I tried at least!

This was my first attempt:
image.png.799cbb800fb92e10efe70fd2bc0e224f.png

Yesterday night I caught a verdigris copper... and another one today afternoon! It's even my favourite of all the coppers. This seems to be my lucky week! 🍁

i (finally) got to breed my OWN scourgekeeper egg! it’s a 3g PB stair, BUT it finally happened 😭

Well heck, my Vamp managed to bite an egg properly but it repulsed. And then I stalked the AP for three seconds and I manage to catch it?? Whaaat?

I accidentally caught a 2G saltkin, which is unreal. And its mate is my favourite breed of dragon.

Just caught a 2G Thuwed Marrow from the AP.

As a die-hard Marrow fan, this feels so unreal :wub: It even has "Xy" in the code. 

got all my halloween hunting for this year done! one of each kind! next year, i only need to grab whatever gender i don't have! (didn't wanna risk having full slots when halloween hits) 

after all of my halloween hunting, i decided to stalk the other biomes. caught a gold last night! 

though i missed another one a little while ago, i can live without it :) i caught a consolation copper right after, haha

I?? Just caught my first CB Silver??

It was just. Sitting there? And it took me a second to realize what it was and I somehow managed to just ever so casually grab it??

Forgive me Star.EXE has stopped working for the time being-

EDIT— And I am back to say that, despite only having two kills for Halloween (I got impatient when Halloween Week started), I managed to get a zombie! One attempt disintegrated, but the other revived normal, and the drake I used the restored kill on successfully zombified. :)

https://dragcave.net/lineage/xRsgP

Edited by Moonstruck_Starlight