purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Saw a Zyu in AP and decided what the heck and just grabbed it. Turns out it was CB! Thanks to whoever abandoned it. I actually needed a red one :D

My 2G Black, first egg from these parents, alted!!!!!

Whooo!

I'm usually not the best at hunting eggs in the cave, so really happy with my today's luck - first a winter seasonal (which I didn't really need, but managed to very quickly trade for a CB hydra in one of the variants I was missing), then a lunar herald (which I did really need, because, as it turns out, I've only had CB females in this colour so far) :D

It took me forever, but I finally did it! A 3g pitfire x wild shumoga. Only 6 months and way less dead eggs than I thought there'd be

32 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Congratulations to my two red dorsals who have been trying for this baby for over a year.

May I present:

👑Queen Huckleberry👑

congrats!! that's a pretty cool lineage!

WELL - I see I started the doc tracking it in January 2020, so even longer than I thought !!!

5 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

WELL - I see I started the doc tracking it in January 2020, so even longer than I thought !!!

I thought it must be a few years!

I got the egg that inspired me to do it in autumn of 2019, but I guess i didn't start at once !

I saw a leetle tree today and that reminded me that I just got mine last month on the last day in a most auspicious way~ ❤️

To the me of the past, it took many many years (14??) but here we are; never give up the dream!! Pretty sure I can roll for gacha now lol.  

Cheers to everyone, keep moving forward!!

Edited by Sinsdaemn

Last day of winter and I couldn't be happier that I still managed to breed this one. The parents grew up right in time! ❄️

I caught 8 hatchlings in the AP. 4 PB Brutes, 2 Black alt fails, a messy Gemshard and 1 messy ER Astralophyne.

Also caught a new egg and a new alt in the AP.  Yeah!!!

Edited by PrincessLucy

21 hours ago, DarthDestiny07 said:

I *JUST* caught a CB STAT! I figured I'd never, ever, EVER, EVER get one!!!

Wow, congratulations, that's a really impressive luck ^^

On 4/2/2023 at 5:07 PM, DarthDestiny07 said:

congrats!!

Finally got that from my bro. Also got that a month before. So my varieties-swap collect was temporary finish until I have another idea?

Edit: Okay I forgot the xeno. XD Seem like we still need many years to find/breed/finish it.

Edited by D-wing

I just checked the raffle and I won first prize Eastern!! 

On 4/11/2023 at 5:26 PM, 7hippo7 said:

I just checked the raffle and I won first prize Eastern!! 

Congratulations! That's awesome.

Edited by Cireth

On 4/2/2023 at 3:07 PM, DarthDestiny07 said:

Bred this guy today with my only female BBW. (Thought it'd look pretty and it does!)

And what did he give me first try? A Stat egg. This guy is my Amazing Luck Stat (Matlock)!!! (Link leads to his page. His name is the link.)

I finally caught my first egg of the nr and got a great code wHaTD !!

congrats to everyone above on the catches!

i managed to not only grab 4 cb pipios in the span of around 3 days when it usually takes a while to find one BUT i also got a cb gold! which is insane to me given this is the first time i've seen one in the cave :0c