TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

Avery tells you to go check out the left side

I can't seem to talk to him.

Is the ice puzzle just navigating the ice to get into the temple, because if so, yes. Now I'm in a big room but Avery isn't talking to me at all and I'm just wandering around. There's little dragon head statues and small sundials but nothing is reacting to me. Could it be a glitch?

Same thing happened to me. Checked out the left side too (Avery's silent) and trying to interact with everything, but I don't get a response.

But how does it activate? I've just redone the minigames to get the furniture, but I still have the book unchecked.

Same problem here.

YUS

My day wouldn't load, but then I cleared my cache and restarted my computer (if that even helped lol) AND AVERY'S HEREEEEE :D

Time to explore! >:3

Same thing happened to me. Checked out the left side too (Avery's silent) and trying to interact with everything, but I don't get a response.

F5< push this button and go back! smile.gif

Yup, I don't know if I should just try hitting F5. I'm worried I won't be able to get back to the temple.

Right now I'm just skating on the ice outside, heh.

Question: Is this day's quest just the ice maze and finding out that the pedestals are missing? Avery says he'll talk to me later... Is that it?

Spending way too much time pushing Avery instead of playing lol

Hahahaha omg xd.png

That's so funny

I called my character Avery (but she is a girl) and today's person is called Avery xd.png lol

user posted image

Chapter 3 of the story quest is available starting TODAY.

Make sure you go to your house and enter/re-exit to trigger the start of Chapter 3's quest after you finish Chapter 2's quest (delivering firewood to Jade). Avery will be your guide today!

Good luck everyone!

*Squints* Avery is a cutie, well done artists xd.png

Got all my stuff done today, no glitches, yay! Just a little bit of lag with the snow in the other place.

P.S. Since the doggo finding was added late on the first day (i.e. I didn't do it because I didn't know it was a thing until the next day), will this hurt me in getting all the things for my house? I want all the things D:

*Squints* Avery is a cutie, well done artists xd.png

Got all my stuff done today, no glitches, yay! Just a little bit of lag with the snow in the other place.

P.S. Since the doggo finding was added late on the first day (i.e. I didn't do it because I didn't know it was a thing until the next day), will this hurt me in getting all the things for my house? I want all the things D:

Missing a daily quest won't hurt you in getting everything

Is the ice puzzle just navigating the ice to get into the temple, because if so, yes. Now I'm in a big room but Avery isn't talking to me at all and I'm just wandering around. There's little dragon head statues and small sundials but nothing is reacting to me. Could it be a glitch?

I believe what you are on right now is the ice puzzle. Did Avery tell you to go first and that he'd follow? You need to cross that block of ice and get all the way clear to the other side before Avery gives any more instructions.

Question: Is this day's quest just the ice maze and finding out that the pedestals are missing? Avery says he'll talk to me later... Is that it?

If you look at the icons in the top right corner, you should see a green check mark on the book icon, as Avery is the story today. So yes, that's "it" for today. You got returned back near your home, yeah?

This game takes way too pong, and I don't even know where half the quests are! I JUST remembered the 12 days event on the 26th, and this thong keeps reloading on my phone! Can't we save ot mid-run silomehow?

Missing a daily quest won't hurt you in getting everything

Sweet! Thanks for the info.

You guys are awesome by the way.

I keep entering and re-entering my house but the story does not start. Tried logging off and cleaning the cache. Tried resetting location. Still nothing.

Try refreshing outside your door before you enter and exit? Try refreshing while in your house before you leave it? Try resetting your location one more time? Someone else had this problem, tried all the usual troubleshooting, and suddenly the next time they tried resetting their location, it actually worked to prompt the next story.

maybe? I get it.

user posted image

This game takes way too pong, and I don't even know where half the quests are!  I JUST remembered the 12 days event on the 26th, and this thong keeps reloading on my phone!  Can't we save ot mid-run silomehow?

The story quests are added one per day and can be done all at once. there are also 5 repeatable quests. they can be done every day if you want for more furnature. So, the story progress does save.

go here for an excellent guide with maps and directions https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...0entry9372693

Edit: Pinkrainv, that is all for today. smile.gif

Edited by DragonLady86

Ya I'm in the ice temple and he won't talk to me either, the ice puzzle is also impossible to do in reverse AKA you can't get back once you've completed it.

I'll do a "out of bounds" reset. maybe I was supposed to talk to him before the ice puzzle

EDIT:

Resetting Worked!!! When I finished the ice maze this time Avery slid over and completed it too which he didn't do last time.

Not sure why the bug happened but this might help others!

Edited by 626lavaheart

I had the same problem in the second room of the temple, after the ice area - I interacted with everything, tried to talk to Avery, hard-refreshed, still Avery ignored me. Then I tried to walk back to the previous room and he called me back to him, and I finished the room. So I don't know. But keep trying?

3 glitches where the views don't fully load. I got screen shots of 2 of them the other is the dog park before I talked with Jade. The white areas don't allow passing over them but luckily I was able to go around them to finish my quests.

Once I completed the quest where the white was the white disappeared and the view was in full color. That is why I don't have a screenshot of the dog park. I was blocked by the white until I found Jade. After talking with him the view was in full color and I could see and go to the dog park.

Hope this makes sense.

Here are the screenshots:

user posted image

user posted image

3 glitches where the views don't fully load. I got screen shots of 2 of them the other is the dog park before I talked with Jade. The white areas don't allow passing over them but luckily I was able to go around them to finish my quests.

Once I completed the quest where the white was the white disappeared and the view was in full color. That is why I don't have a screenshot of the dog park. I was blocked by the white until I found Jade. After talking with him the view was in full color and I could see and go to the dog park.

Hope this makes sense.

Here are the screenshots:

user posted image

user posted image

Weird

looks like an image sheet failed to load. Not something we can fix on our end.

Yay! I got a plush chicken!!

I had the same issue with Avery but reset and then he finished up and I got the check mark wink.gif