TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

Is there a list of quests and the specific steps to them saying where to go and such? It's so hard and confusing finding all these different people. I personally don't like this game so much.....

The Wiki has a list of quests, but there's no step-by-step instructions. I hope this helps at least a little.

Re-posting because usefulness.

>> Specific Game Guide & FAQ (for map links or general questions)

>> General Guide to Game (use this if something happens and you miss dialogue, think you missed reward(s) or want images from the game)

Obviously, spoiler warning for both links!

Each day has 6 repeatable quests- they can be considered "side quests" as the quest that matters is the main storyline, marked by a book icon in the top left of your screen. The repeatable quests do NOT need to be completed- they can be completed each day to give you new items to decorate your house with (quest rewards).

Each day has 6 repeatable quests- they can be considered "side quests" as the quest that matters is the main storyline, marked by a book icon in the top left of your screen. The repeatable quests do NOT need to be completed- they can be completed each day to give you new items to decorate your house with (quest rewards).

OK so far I had no major problems but just to clarify smile.gif

a - was the dog quest functional on day 1? (I didn't see anyone who had that yesterday)

b - what was the 'story' quest yesterday?

Not all that important I can't change anything anyway but I'm curious wink.gif

OK so far I had no major problems but just to clarify smile.gif

a - was the dog quest functional on day 1? (I didn't see anyone who had that yesterday)

b - what was the 'story' quest yesterday?

Not all that important I can't change anything anyway but I'm curious wink.gif

A- Technically yes, it was added right near the end of day 1, though Birdz (or maybe Process) is quoted as having said it was "new" so some consider it Day 2 content.

B- Just talking to Perl at the start of the game was the storyline quest (confirmed by Birdz or Process)

p.s. Birdz & Process, y u use same avatar D:

There is no building labelled the Post Office or how I would get those letters to be mailed out.

The post office has a little sign with an envelope on it hanging over it around the door. To deliver a package, you simply go and interact with that person (approach them and press space or enter).

Just a small question.

I was eating something while Perl was explaining the main quest, and i missed it.

Where can i find the firewood?

so i decided to make a list of items that i have so far so people can see what they have and dont have. if you have something that isnt on the list feel free to add it!

Alhira Cabinet

Art Nouveau Table

Blackstripe Table (small)

Blackstripe rug (small)

Carrot Rug (small)

Carrot Table (small)

Cat Bed

Cat Bed 1 (Cat)

Christmas Bed (small)

Christmas Lamp

Dark Blue Rug (square)

Dark Blue Window (narrow)

Dark Brown Decor (wall)

Dark Brown Toy

Green Bunk Bed Right

Hannukkah Bed (large)

Hannukkah Rug (large)

Hannukkah Table 1 (large)

Hannukkah Window (small)

Light Blue Bunk Bed (left)

Light Blue Table 2 (small)

Light Blue Window (small)

Nulhora Chair

Ocean Rug (large)

Ocean Window large)

Renaissance Chair (soft)

Renaissance Window (short)

Miscellaneous Magi Plush (large)

Miscellaneous Mint Plush

Toys Mint

I can't seem to get it to recognize that I'm on a new day. sad.gif Can't get Perl to talk to me, or do the activities again as others have been saying then can. I've exited and reentered and refreshed so many times, but it just doesn't seem to be doing anything.

Are you sure you haven't done day 2 already? Did you get asked to deliver firewood - maybe you missed the day 1 quest (not sure if you do old quests or just the new day's quest)? Day 1 is the day where they prompted you to go to the post office IIRC, day 2 they ask you to deliver firewood.

Did you re-enter and exit your house?

Try clearing your cache? Cookies? Try a different browser?

is there a list of what pieces of furniture you can get yet? oAo

I finished all the quests, but it doesn't seem like I've got them all o - o

That's because the items you get are random. The more minigames you complete, the more items you get. We've all got an array of different (and differently matched) items this early into the game. =)

Just a small question.

I was eating something while Perl was explaining the main quest, and i missed it.

Where can i find the firewood?

Talk to Hilde. :3 (She's in the northwest, up by the sledding game and over slightly to the west.) Then you need to deliver to someone with "green hair" in the other town. (They will be close to the teleporter building. It is not the dog park person.)

Bord seems to have found a new hiding place, or at least I never saw anyone mention this one. Spoiler alert! I'm sorry my computer wouldn't let me take a screenie while Bord was actually there, but he was behind that statue or whatever it is that I have circled there. I had to restart my computer and work my way back down there to get the screenshot.

so i decided to make a list of items that i have so far so people can see what they have and dont have. if you have something that isnt on the list feel free to add it!

Alhira Cabinet

Art Nouveau Table

Blackstripe rug (small)

Carrot Rug (small)

Carrot Table (small)

Cat Bed

Cat Bed 1 (Cat)

Christmas Bed (small)

Christmas Lamp

Dark Blue Rug (square)

Dark Brown Decor (wall)

Dark Brown Toy

Green Bunk Bed Right

Hannukkah Bed (large)

Hannukkah Rug (large)

Hannukkah Window (small)

Nulhora Chair

Ocean Rug (large)

Ocean Window large)

Renaissance Chair (soft)

Miscellaneous Mint Plush

Toys Mint

Toys Thalassa

Christmas chair

Cat Rug (large)

Edited by DragonWolf256

A- Technically yes, it was added right near the end of day 1, though Birdz (or maybe Process) is quoted as having said it was "new" so some consider it Day 2 content.

B- Just talking to Perl at the start of the game was the storyline quest (confirmed by Birdz or Process)

Thanks for clarifying biggrin.gif

so...does anyone know I can't find this 2 :Lost dog (Alhira),Firewood (Story quest)

is that must be done day 1 so can go on to day 2?

I walk in and out but no Perl talk to me@-@

thanks all of you

I've been glitched in the northern woods since the game released. I've tried clicking to reset my location, clearing my cache, cookies, web history, different browser, different PC, and I'm still stuck. Anything else I could try?

Alhira Cabinet

Art Nouveau Table

Blackstripe rug (small)

Carrot Rug (small)

Carrot Table (small)

Cat Bed

Cat Bed 1 (Cat)

Christmas Bed (small)

Christmas Lamp

Dark Blue Rug (square)

Dark Brown Decor (wall)

Dark Brown Toy

Green Bunk Bed Right

Hannukkah Bed (large)

Hannukkah Rug (large)

Hannukkah Window (small)

Nulhora Chair

Ocean Rug (large)

Ocean Window large)

Renaissance Chair (soft)

Miscellaneous Mint Plush

Toys Mint

Art Nouveau Couch

Art Nouveau Table (Small)

Blackstripe Chair

Carrot Lamp

Cat Bed (Canopy)

Cream Bed (Small)

Cream Rug (Large)

Cream Rug (Square)

Toys Magi Large

Toys Magi Small

Ocean Couch

Ocean Lamp

Ocean Window (Short)

Chrismas Window (Small)

Dark Blue Bed (Large)

Dark Blue Desk (Left)

Dark Blue Chair (Basic)

Dark Blue Rug (Small)

Dark Brown Bed (Large)

Dark Brown Table (Large)

Hannukkah Lamp (Striped)

Hannukkah Window (Large)

Light Blue Bed (Twin)

Light Blue Sofa (Wood)

Light Blue Table 1 (Small)

Light Blue ChestLarge

Light Blue DeskRight

Art Nouveau Couch

Art Nouveau Table (Small)

Blackstripe Chair

Carrot Lamp

Cat Bed (Canopy)

Cream Bed (Small)

Cream Rug (Large)

Cream Rug (Square)

Toys Magi Large

Toys Magi Small

Ocean Couch

Ocean Lamp

Ocean Window (Short)

Chrismas Window (Small)

Dark Blue Bed (Large)

Dark Blue Desk (Left)

Dark Blue Chair (Basic)

Dark Blue Rug (Small)

Dark Brown Bed (Large)

Dark Brown Table (Large)

Hannukkah Lamp (Striped)

Hannukkah Window (Large)

Light Blue Bed (Twin)

Light Blue Sofa (Wood)

Light Blue Table 1 (Small)

Light Blue ChestLarge

Light Blue DeskRight

wow looks like im missing a bunch then

thank you and DragonWolf256 for your replies!

Personally, I would just help bluesonic keep the list updated on the wiki by posting in the wikia forum thread (or editing if that's okay), so we don't get long, messy item posts covering up all the other posts. Or if there's people who can't use wiki, maybe we could use a google doc thread. ^^

Helmo is how we feel on the inside

Personally, I would just help bluesonic keep the list updated on the wiki by posting in the wikia forum thread (or editing if that's okay), so we don't get long, messy item posts covering up all the other posts. Or if there's people who can't use wiki, maybe we could use a google doc thread. ^^

wheres the wiki forum thread?

Oooh, could the new dragon possibly be a drake? It looks like it has wing struts growing. The egg is of course not drake-sized, but the Pumpkin dragons' eggs aren't pygmy-sized either. I really hope it is, I love drakes. ;o; The coloration is pretty too, I like that warm shade of white.

so...does anyone know  I can't find this 2 :Lost dog (Alhira),Firewood (Story quest)

is that must be done day 1 so can go on to day 2?

I walk in and out but no Perl talk to me@-@

thanks all of you

Lost dog is when you go talk to the green-haired person (Jade?) in the dog park, a teeny bit west of the gaggle of dogs playing around in the park.

Firewood should be prompted when you enter, then exit your house again. If that's not working for you, then try the usual troubleshooting (try entering and exiting your house after each of these you try or try them all and then enter and exit your house): reset your location with the text button with the game, refresh, hard refresh/clearing cache, clear DC cookies, or a different browser.