TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

There isn't anything I'll miss except furniture if I don't keep playing the mini game now that I got the badge right?

Try refreshing outside your door before you enter and exit? Try refreshing while in your house before you leave it? Try resetting your location one more time? Someone else had this problem, tried all the usual troubleshooting, and suddenly the next time they tried resetting their location, it actually worked to prompt the next story.

Tried everything I could think of. Ended trying on the phone. Avery showed up and told me to let him/her know when I was ready. Tried re-logging on the computer. Avery must be shopping and taking advantage of post boxing day prices.

I've done three F5's and two or three click resets, and nothing's working. Avery doesn't speak to me at all after the dragon ride.

Edited by Khymarea

Weird

looks like an image sheet failed to load. Not something we can fix on our end.

Thanks Process biggrin.gif

Okay, I have to ask, what is everyone using to take screenshots? I usually use Nimbus Screen Capture, but a few days ago it stopped working for some reason. I would really like to take my own screenshots to save! (I'm on a laptop, Windows 8, Firefox, if that helps)

There isn't anything I'll miss except furniture if I don't keep playing the mini game now that I got the badge right?

Yep. The minigames are just to get items to decorate your house with. If you want, you could just check in for the story quest or you don't even have to play the game at all if you don't want. ^^

Tried everything I could think of. Ended trying on the phone. Avery showed up and told me to let him/her know when I was ready. Tried re-logging on the computer. Avery must be shopping and taking advantage of post boxing day prices.

Avery is waiting by the fountain by your house. You can interact with him there to finish today's story quest. :3

I've done three F5's and two or three click resets, and nothing's working. Avery doesn't speak to me at all after the dragon ride.

Have you entered the temple yet or are you waiting outside by the Solstice who dropped you off?

Okay, I have to ask, what is everyone using to take screenshots? I usually use Nimbus Screen Capture, but a few days ago it stopped working for some reason. I would really like to take my own screenshots to save! (I'm on a laptop, Windows 8, Firefox, if that helps)

I use the printscreen button on my keyboard...

But also there is a program called gyazo that I use when I want to take screenshots to send on skype.

I personally use Snip for screenshots (it lets me select which part of the screen to save) and Licecap for quick gifs

Edited by LaHaine

Have you entered the temple yet or are you waiting outside by the Solstice who dropped you off?

I've entered the temple, and reached the room with the patterns on the floor.

What happens is this: Dragon drops us off, I enter the temple with Avery following.In the ice floor room, I try to talk to Avery and he says nothing. I cross the ice floor room, and Avery doesn't follow. I cross into the room with patterns on the floor, and he's already there but won't talk to me. Then nothing happens in the room with patterns on the floor. It is at that point that I reset.

Edited by Khymarea

Avery is spoiler. You can interact with him there to finish today's story quest. :3

Unfortunately there's just ANDRS there and needs some food.

What happens is this: Dragon drops us off, I enter the temple with Avery following.In the ice floor room, I try to talk to Avery and he says nothing. I cross the ice floor room, and Avery doesn't follow. I cross into the room with patterns on the floor, and he's already there but won't talk to me. Then nothing happens in the room with patterns on the floor. It is at that point that I reset.

This is happening to my boyfriend too.

Edited by AppleMango

Ah... the day restarted, since my checkmarks are all gone, but Avery won't show up... I hate to have to clear my cache and cookies again, but it seems like I will :/

Hope it doesn't do it to me everyday, but two days in a row is a bad omen haha

Clear your cache if you're having this issue. Your browser is just running and old version of the game.

Umm, so I just got on, and it shows that it's the new day, but Perl didn't show up to tell me what to do? I found the guy by the fountain, but what exactly is the story? Was there anybody that was supposed to greet you and tell you what was going on?

Umm, so I just got on, and it shows that it's the new day, but Perl didn't show up to tell me what to do? I found the guy by the fountain, but what exactly is the story? Was there anybody that was supposed to greet you and tell you what was going on?

Avery should pass by your house. Try to go inside your house and exit again to activate it. If it doesn't work, try the usual: refresh browser, clear your cache, reset your position, change browser

Clear your cache if you're having this issue. Your browser is just running and old version of the game.

thumbs_up.png This works. Came to post that clearing it works and saw this. smile.gif Cool.

Edited by Khymarea

Alrighty! Cleared my cookies and cache and got the story quest done without a hitch! I don't really care to redo all the quests, but I really want that cat furniture... so I guess I will tongue.gif

The next day didn't want to reset for me no matter how many times I went in and out of my house. I ended up clearing my cache and it worked.

I believe what you are on right now is the ice puzzle. Did Avery tell you to go first and that he'd follow? You need to cross that block of ice and get all the way clear to the other side before Avery gives any more instructions.

Thanks. It was glitchy. I pressed refresh and it worked. I was able to interact with the items on the left and Avery started talking to me again. I've managed to do all the quests except find Boyd. I can't find him, I've been searching for 30 minutes.

Avery should pass by your house. Try to go inside your house and exit again to activate it. If it doesn't work, try the usual: refresh browser, clear your cache, reset your position, change browser

Thank you! Clearing my cache definitely worked! Now I don't feel so lost with the story. xd.png

I was in my house, I refreshed, and suddenly all my furniture was gone. Refreshed again, half of it came back. Refreshed again, a few more things went away. Refreshed again, a few things came back. Still missing about half my furniture, and it's really frustrating me because I had it all set up so nicely!

Gladys still won't accept my package and I tried everything. And yes she is who the guy says I have to deliver to. All she says is "Oh. Hello."

This fixed it for my boyfriend. Thank you! smile.gif