TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

if patch is there you've already dosent the minigame and the dog paw should have a green check

or are you trying to get the fire wood?

Thanks a lot!! I think it's is my notebook got lag.

when I star it again ,it seem to have a begin ,but stuck.so I'll try it later.

thanks !!!

Looking at the problems other people are having with the temple, can anyone help me because after the ice sliding puzzle nothing happens and I don't know how to do the stuff other people are doing to fix the problem.

Looking at the problems other people are having with the temple, can anyone help me because after the ice sliding puzzle nothing happens and I don't know how to do the stuff other people are doing to fix the problem.

The reset your location is a text option button with the game text explanation.

How to do a hard refresh: https://www.getfilecloud.com/blog/2015/03/t...s/#.WGIpn5Jx_E8

How to clear your cache/cookies: https://kb.iu.edu/d/ahic

(These things can all vary by computer OS and browser, so it's easiest to help if you let us know all this info!)

clear your cache, there is a problem right now with people loading an old version.

Where is the quest for the open book icon? I've done it before, but now I've forgotten!

Finally worked for me after clearing my cache. Thanks!

Also for the item list, I got an Art Nouveau Fireplace and and Art Nouveau Wardrobe today.

Edit; Also have a Miscellaneous Tsunami Plush.

Edited by luisadragon

I just tried that clearing my browser cache and it didn't work.

Edit: never mind it worked thanks everyone =^.x.^=

Edited by Rexsaurus

Where is the quest for the open book icon? I've done it before, but now I've forgotten!

You need to enter and exit your house to prompt the new story quest. :3

You need to enter and exit your house to prompt the new story quest. :3

Oh really? I just checked the wiki and I'm on day 3 because Avery came up to me, but I've done every quest repeat again except the open book quest

Oh really? I just checked the wiki and I'm on day 3 because Avery came up to me, but I've done every quest repeat again except the open book quest

The open book quest is where Avery comes up to you. If that's happened and it's checked off then you've done it. If it's not checked off I'm not sure what's happened.

After Avery said to check back in with him whenever you were ready, did you ever go check in with him?

I'm using my mobile since I won't have access to a PC for the next day or so. I've been playing the game fine from day 1 on my mobile up till now; made it across the ice, after which Avery told me to check out the left side and now refuses to tell me the next step. unsure.gif

Never mind, Avery finally responded. rolleyes.gif

Edited by jetaime

I think that teleporter has somewhat related to this phenomenon. Nulhora became warmer, and Alhira became colder.

Nah, it's climate change. All the methane exhaust from everyone raising so many dragons is causing a greenhouse gas effect, and Valkemare is doomed unless they dismantle Magelight pygmy coalitions and GoN climate denial.

The game froze just as soon as I've completed my first mission (finding Patch the dog). The refresh helped but I was still worried that I'll end up in my spawn point instead. lol

I really like the s2 hatchling. Especially the wings.

I also enjoy the minigame very much!

Thank you to everyone involved in this release and event!

Edited by HowlingOwl

Did Avery follow you? They should tell you where to explore next (to the left). If Avery didn't follow you, try: refreshing, doing a hard refresh/clearing cache, and resetting your location.

He's *there* and says NOTHING. The guy seems to be just frozen stuck in awe at the ice temple circle thing. Refreshing (soft or hard) doesn't do anything to change that. How do I get him to talk to me once we're up there?

edit: I just went to leave the room once more and suddenly he sprung back to life. That took him a while to recover, seriously.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I'm using my mobile since I won't have access to a PC for the next day or so. I've been playing the game fine from day 1 on my mobile up till now; made it across the ice, after which Avery told me to check out the left side and now refuses to tell me the next step. unsure.gif

Never mind, Avery finally responded.  rolleyes.gif

Well I wish he would respond to me sad.gif (Not that I got the conversation after we landed - with Luna and then with Avery before I entered the temple - does that matter ?)

I haven't even been told to check left.... I did anyway - but nada so far....

And when he says left - which left ? - as you look at the screen, or....

Edited by fuzzbucket

He's *there* and says NOTHING. The guy seems to be just frozen stuck in awe at the ice temple circle thing. Refreshing (soft or hard) doesn't do anything to change that. How do I get him to talk to me once we're up there?

Clear your cache

So i have to find Perl to deliver something from Hand....can't find the danged girl! where'd she goooooo?

Clear your cache

Done that - he remains silent as the grave laugh.gif

ETA AT LAST - a veritable sermon. OK - done !

Edited by fuzzbucket

So i have to find Perl to deliver something from Hand....can't find the danged girl! where'd she goooooo?

In her house !

Gladys still won't accept my package and I tried everything. I've tried clearing my cache, restarting, everything that people have suggested over the last 20 pages. And yes she is who the guy says I have to deliver to. All she says is "Oh. Hello!" and nothing else.