TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

So I have the story book and 6 other icons, but there's only 5 repeatable quests? I haven't done day 3 yet. The ones I have checked are the story book, the envelope, the sled, the cat and the maze. What am I missing? The paw print and the weird bird like one are the two I haven't got checked.

Edit: The weird one was apparently finding Patch for Jade, which I just did.

Edited by Skyal

Thanks. It was glitchy. I pressed refresh and it worked. I was able to interact with the items on the left and Avery started talking to me again. I've managed to do all the quests except find Boyd. I can't find him, I've been searching for 30 minutes.

here smile.gif

user posted image

So I have the story book and 6 other icons, but there's only 5 repeatable quests? I haven't done day 3 yet. The ones I have checked are the story book, the envelope, the sled, the cat and the maze. What am I missing? The paw print and the weird bird like one are the two I haven't got checked.

It's 6 repeatable, the book is for the story (if it's checkmarked, it means you are up to date with the story).

For the paw, talk with a green-haired guy in the dog park in Alhira

For the "bird", search for a baby gold dragon, east of Alhira, near two adult dragons

Bord was on the northernmost part of the beach for me, if that helps.

Edited by Khymarea

Thanks. It was glitchy. I pressed refresh and it worked. I was able to interact with the items on the left and Avery started talking to me again. I've managed to do all the quests except find Boyd. I can't find him, I've been searching for 30 minutes.

The Where did you find Bord? thread might be of help!

I'm liking how the story is coming out. Meanwhile Gladys still refuses to take her stupid package even after refreshing.

On another note: LOOKIT MY HOUSE 8D

Woah! I wish I had the creativity and the patience to make my house look like that! Unfortunately, I'm too lazy to fiddle with the editing tools.

On another note, am I the only one who can't find Galys? (so I can deliver a package to them)

Edited by Vrack

On another note: LOOKIT MY HOUSE 8D

Your house looks gorgeous! I love how it's all coherent and designed as one house, I've been doing each room with a different theme since I want to utilize a wide variety of items.

Here's what mine looks like today. I'm currently host to many baby dragons (and a hen). tongue.gif

Also, I want to thank DC staff for fixing the bugs in the decorating system!! It goes so much more smoothly now, which is especially convenient as my inventory grows.

Edited by cbussiere

Woah! I wish I had the creativity and the patience to make my house look like that! Unfortunately, I'm too lazy to fiddle with the editing tools.

On another note, am I the only one who can't find Galys? (so I can deliver a package to them)

Yesterday I delivered a package to Gladys. Today I got a package to give to Galys. Wandered around looking...and found Gladys' name had changed to Galys, and they accepted the package. Hope this helps you ^^'

Yesterday I delivered a package to Gladys.  Today I got a package to give to Galys.  Wandered around looking...and found Gladys' name had changed to Galys, and they accepted the package.  Hope this helps you ^^'

Can you possibly tell me where I can find Galys (previously Gladys)? The past two days I've been delivering to Perl so I never had to find Gladys.

Edited by Vrack

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=177186 directions and pictures in this thread. smile.gif

Can we get a rough estimate at least of how many items there are so we know how many times we have do the quests if we want everything? I have 38 in my inventory already, and I've counted items in posted pics that I don't have and I'm up to 69 o.O I'm not asking for a list. just a ballpark number?

The movement controls are all out of whack for me. Whenever I try to go left or right, it makes me go in that direction until I run into something. I can't change my course. Sometimes I'll try to go up, and I don't move at all.

How do I fix this?

Thank you everyone for the help. I managed to teleport and then teleport back, press refresh, and then finally saw a sliver of a tail peaking out behind a building. Boyd is getting good at playing hide and seek, heh.

The movement controls are all out of whack for me. Whenever I try to go left or right, it makes me go in that direction until I run into something. I can't change my course. Sometimes I'll try to go up, and I don't move at all.

How do I fix this?

have you tried clearing your cache?

How do I fix this?

Try pressing your shift key, too.

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=177186 directions and pictures in this thread. smile.gif

Can we get a rough estimate at least of how many items there are so we know how many times we have do the quests if we want everything? I have 38 in my inventory already, and I've counted items in posted pics that I don't have and I'm up to 69 o.O I'm not asking for a list. just a ballpark number?

Thank you for your help!

So far the wiki has 58 logged items but considering I've been the only person logging them (and I haven't done every quest yet today) it's very likely there are more than that.

So far the wiki has 58 logged items but considering I've been the only person logging them (and I haven't done every quest yet today) it's very likely there are more than that.

People starting listing items around here: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=9374299 (there's one more post a few above that with a few extra items)

I'm not sure how much of that is on the wiki already. ^^

Here's what I have, for people who are counting/recording items:

[Name blank] (it's a blue and white chair with a dark wood frame, looks like it belongs with the Ocean set, I'd call it Ocean Chair (Wood))

Redshag Rug (Small)

Alhira Couch

Alhira Nightstand

Blackstripe Table (Large 1)

Blackstripe Rug (Medium)

Blackstripe Rug (Small)

Blackstripe Rug (Square)

Blackstripe Table (Large 2)

Brownpink Bed (Large)

Carrot Rug (Large)

Carrot Rug (Square)

Carrot Table (Small)

Carrot Window (Long)

Cat Bunk Bed

Cat Rug (Large)

Cat Rug (Small)

Cat Rug (Square)

Christmas Window (Tall)

Dark Blue Armoire

Dark Blue Chair (Basic)

Dark Blue Chair (Wood)

Dark Blue Desk (Right)

Dark Blue Rug (Large)

Dark Blue Rug (Medium)

Dark Blue Window (Large)

Dark Brown Drawer (Small)

Dark Brown Table (Large)

Green Rug (Large)

Hannukkah Lamp (Blue)

Hannukkah Rug (Large)

Hannukkah Rug (Medium)

Hannukkah Table 1 (Large)

Hannukkah Window (Large)

Light Blue Bunk Bed (Left)

Light Blue Table 1 (Small)

Light Blue Table 2 (Large)

Light Blue Table 2 (Small)

Light Blue Window (Tall)

Nulhora Bed (Large)

Nulhora Bed (Small)

Nulhora Couch

Nulhora Nightstand

Ocean Lamp

Ocean Lamp 2

Ocean Rug (Large)

Ocean Table (Small)

Ocean Window (Tall)

Pink Bed (Large)

Pink Large Table

Pinkglass Table (small) [sic]

Renaissance Bunk Bed 2

Renaissance Window (Tall)

Rredshag Small Rug [sic, also it's the same as Redshag Rug (Small) but set in the corner of the square rather than the center]

Miscellaneous Magi Plush (Small)

Miscellaneous Mint Plush

Toys Blusang

Toys Chicken

Toys Mint

Toys Thalassa

Toys Tsunami

Cream Bed (Small)

Cream Chair (Soft)

Cream Chair (Wood)

Cream Rug (Small)

Cream Window (2)

Plain Cream Table (Large)

Polished Cream Table (Large)

Polished Cream Table (Small)

That's 69 items so far (unless I made a counting error). I think I've done the quests as many times as currently possible, on the first day you could do them again after around 21:00 DC time with the introduction of the icons so I think people who were on between then and midnight may have gotten an extra item collection. Sorry for repeats, I haven't looked at others' item lists to avoid spoilers. I'm assuming that each rug has four variants (small, medium, large, square), each bed has 2 (small, large), each plush has a "plush" and a "toy" (set in center or corner), etc. And of course if an item is labelled "2," there's going to be a "1." But I can't be certain, I wouldn't be surprised if some sets were missing things like an armoire or some items only had some of the variants (or just one), since that would be a LOT of items.

People starting listing items around here: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=9374299 (there's one more post a few above that with a few extra items)

I'm not sure how much of that is on the wiki already. ^^

Oh, thank you very much!

With the help of this site, I got rid of duplicates and was able to update the list on the wiki to include double the items!

Edited by Vrack

What are you supposed to do once you get to the top of the ice temple? Thanks for any help!

What do you mean by top? What's the last dialog box you saw? Or the last action you performed?

What do you mean by top? What's the last dialog box you saw? Or the last action you performed?

I went across the ice slidey thing and into the next room and I can't find anything else to do there.

I went across the ice slidey thing and into the next room and I can't find anything else to do there.

Did Avery follow you? They should tell you where to explore next (to the left). If Avery didn't follow you, try: refreshing, doing a hard refresh/clearing cache, and resetting your location.