TJ09

2016-11-26 - November Release

Yay! The hatchlings are here! biggrin.gif

And with that, now I know for certain that I remembered right about that lustrous egg, given the fact the blue hatchlings are very familiar as well. So I (almost) know what that dragon is but I'm not going to tell for obvious reasons tongue.gif

Kudos to the spriters, by the way!

EDIT: Oh yeah, and happy birthday Odeen!

Edited by Eggy0

Happy Birthday Odeen! The hatchlings are all quite lovely. I really do wish I had been prepared for these beauties, this would be the first time I miss out on grabbing eggs on their release date because locked.

Edited by andromedae

I hope they are dropping in 6 hours because I am egg locked as usual and these eggs and hatchies are beeeooootiful.........

Thank you TJ and Spriters and everyone for such a wonderful surprise.

Oh goodie! A Nov. release! biggrin.gif

Thank you TJ, and spriters!

And Happy B-day, Odeen!

Happy birthday, Odeen!

This release came as a surprise, I only had space to catch one of these beauties! sad.gif

I wasn't expecting this release, but I caught my eggs and I'm happy.

And happy birthday, Odeen!

I got two mottled and one of each of the other two.. When my CB Golden Wyvern hatches, which egg should I grab?

Blue. I've heard folk talking about wanting to hoard them.

ARGH those blue ones are so cute! Little tubby babies. I love Sphinx's art (want those fire dragons from her avatar so bad!) so can't wait to see the adults biggrin.gif

Like the egg descriptions on the ancient ones! Have to catch a golden egg to see my thoughts on those, description sounds promising :3

I think I know what dragon the Lustrious one is! *Spoilers hidden*

If my memory doesn't fool me it will be the gorgeous blue Scaled European Western with a bit of see through wings ♥♥

I know that design on the finished list was my favorite of all times and I can't wait to hoard them like hell if it's actually that one! ♥ tongue.gif

Yeeees they are the ones I remember ♥♥♥ The most gorgeous dragon concept finally released in cave ~ it's been too long! ☻

Congrats SphinxLucida! You really deserve it happy.gif Finally I can hoard them! ♥

The blue ones are such cuties! And they look veeery familiar as well

Happy b-day, Odeen! Holy smokes, indeed. smile.gif

And congrats, SphinxLucida - what an awesome debut!

HAS EGG LOCATIONS

Lustrous Sheen sorts between Arsani and Balloon dragons (found in Forest)

Mottled Egg sits between Falconiform and fever wyverns (Apparently found in all Biomes)((Thanks Nectaris for the name))

Golden Scales sits between 2015 Holiday Dragons and Hooktalon dragons (Found in Jungle, Forest, Coast)

Thanks Ruby for the updates!

For all the people coming in late

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

I guess that's because it's the first time eve we have a release in the 'holiday-releases period' (enormous YAY for the change!) biggrin.gif

There was a Black Friday release several years ago.

How come everyone remembers the blue eggs? I feel like I'm missing out... ;3;

They were apparently created publicly in the Dragon Request forum some time ago.

Aaaah, wish i'd checked DC when I woke up.

Hopefully the mottled eggs are easy to grab tomorrow... Just need one more of those to get a pair of all of them.

I managed to get two of each, plus a third one of my choice. I chose the adorable gold egg, because those small drakes are SO cute, at least as hatchies. I can't wait to see their adult form.

Not going to lie, but the gray hatchies look like they're about to pull each other's tails, except for the first one who looks like it's attempting to calm the blue one down