TJ09

2016-11-26 - November Release

I'm so glad there's a November release! Managed to lock myself with at least one of every new breed. A rare golden Drake sounds really nice laugh.gif

Ok, one more lustrous egg and I'm a happy camper. Teehee, they do look familiar - so glad they finally got released!

Thank you, TJ and spriters, for this wonderful November suprise!

We don't know that it'll be rare - Day Glories look as if they ought to be rare but aren't. But a gold drake to match with Day Glories (and others) is enough to make me happy! The more drakes, two-heads, and pygmies we get, the better.

I THINK I RECOGNIZE ONE OF THESE.

Ahem.

Anyway, just my luck. There is a release when I'm almost full on eggs.

Dangit.

Edit: Gold Drake eggs show up in the Coast, Alpine, Desert, Forest, and Jungle by the way. And I saw Ancient Eggs in the Alpine, Coast, and Volcano. And I saw Lustrous eggs in the Jungle and Forest.

Edited by Shokomon

Wow! Glad I decided to check in before heading out to a birthday party this afternoon! Is this the first November release in years?

Looking forward to get egg locked with these new releases smile.gif

I just saw the golden drake in the Jungle (didn't manage to catch one though). I'll hunt the other biomes as well for the new ones.

So, for golden Drakes and four ancient ones... That's dimorphism on both the adults and the hatchlings I think. Nice!

It's good I've got 7 egg slots free smile.gif

Of to hunt now. Happy hunting everyone!

Huh. Everyone seems to be saying that the 'lustrous sheen' egg is familiar. I wonder if it was a dragon request.

nvm, the cave seems to load fine again smile.gif

I only need two ancients and then I'm egg locked smile.gif

Oh, I remember the Lustrous sheen egg now! It's on my wishlist! Great smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Edited by Sheriziya

Was not expecting this x-x

Was full had to toss some eggs but have to keep 3 that I had so can only grab 4 right now

Edited by maylin

Egg locked now with three golden drakes, 2 ancients and 2 Lustrous. All incubated. 2 Drakes and 2 ancients influenced for male and female. The rest is up to chance.

I hope I'll be able to get another batch later this week to complete the dimorphism of the hatchlings smile.gif

Caught at least 2 of each. Thanks TJ and the artists!

Egg locked now with three golden drakes, 2 ancients and 2 Lustrous. All incubated. 2 Drakes and 2 ancients influenced for male and female. The rest is up to chance.

I hope I'll be able to get another batch later this week to complete the dimorphism of the hatchlings smile.gif

You should not incubate them so soon! D: They will get sick really easy!

Okay, as of my perspective:

Lustrous Sheen sorts between Arsani and Balloon dragons (found in Forest)

Molted Egg sits between Falconiform and fever wyverns (Found in Alpine, Desert, Coast, and Volcano)

Golden Scales sits between 2015 Holiday Dragons and Hooktalon dragons (Found in Jungle, Forest, Coast and Desert)

Note, this is subject to change so if someone would be so kind to bump this for people just coming in later as I'm going to bed for now as I have work ridiculously early

Bumping this

Was not expecting a November release, what a nice surprise wub.gif

Locked myself with new releases. Now the waiting begins

The blue greenish eggs look so pretty

You should not incubate them so soon! D: They will get sick really easy!

Eggs don't get sick from incubation, only from views & clicks.

I have no room to collect any new eggs myself, but sniffing around on hatcheries tell me that the mottled egg can be found in all biomes.

*VERY Happy Kermy Flailing* YAY for a new release and one of the new gold eggs but BOO for the EVIL Entity that is Lag.6 slots left to fill with at least 1 of each of the remaining 2. wink.gif

Eggs don't get sick from incubation, only from views & clicks.

I have no room to collect any new eggs myself, but sniffing around on hatcheries tell me that the mottled egg can be found in all biomes.

I know but if you inc them as soon as you get them and think its ok to put them in a click site they will get sick.

Updating

Lustrous Sheen sorts between Arsani and Balloon dragons (found in Forest)

Molted Egg sits between Falconiform and fever wyverns (Apparently found in all Biomes)

Golden Scales sits between 2015 Holiday Dragons and Hooktalon dragons (Found in Jungle, Forest, Coast and Desert)

Thanks Ruby for finding out about the Molted Egg

Wow what a surprise, three eggs too! ohmy.gif

Thanks goes to TJ and the Spriters for this release smile.gif

Wow. Thanks to the mate who tipped me off.

I sent some REALLY good stuff to the AP all of a sudden. Even a gold checker !

BUT that drake egg - I LOVE drakes smile.gif I mean - the others are great too, but a shiny drake - YES xd.png