TJ09

2016-11-26 - November Release

All the new dragons look awesome! And is it just me, or does the 'mottled' hatchling's head look sort of like a caligene's head?

//Edit: I was able to grab a pair of the gray eggs and a pair of the gold eggs. The blue eggs will have to wait until I get more space in the next 24 hours.

Thank you, TJ and spriters, for this new release!

Edited by Natevaelle

Ack! I only just discovered that this release had happened! It'll be a few hours before I can catch more than one of them. *crosses fingers that they won't become hard-to-get anytime soon!* I could have sworn that nothing new was coming out until after the holidays.

I am loving the lustrous blue hatchling. But the other two are cool, too. I think the gold one has antlers? And the mottled dragon reminds me of a rhino.

Just tossed a gold drake one that I caught at the beginning into the AP. Have fun hunting!

Ohh I really like the ancient hatchies, they're really unique! The blue and gold hatchies are also very beautiful. Really pleased with this release so far. :3

ok now that they've gendered, the 'ancient' hatchies are my favorite. very dinosaur-esque. little cuties

and the golden hatchies are so pretty, they don't look like dragons, they look like little shiny stamps or tiny pieces of jewelry. earring dragons. charm necklace dragons. i love them.

Looks like,with the reg eggs now dropping again,I managed two get one more each of the mottled and the blue eggs so that there's now two of each new release.biggrin.gif

Are the eggs still dropping?

I need to get 2 Ancient's ;v;

Yes, these are a permanent release. Unless otherwise stated, DC releases usually are. :3

I'm glad we still got a release this month, I was beginning to think it might be skipped sense Halloween IS on the 31st. A release so recently next to a holiday release just seemed- unlikely.

I was actually looking through the cave and started seeing the ancient one spaming the areas so I'm glad I checked the forums because I ushually KNOW of a release before randomly grabbing an egg. xd.png

I hope everyone who celebrates Thanksgiving had a wonderful holiday, and that Black Friday sales arnt killing everyone. x'D

EDIT: Kiiiiinda off topic but I just realized one of my recently hatched hatchlings code is... "Go hug." ;3; I thought it was pretty cute. "gOhug"

Edited by AveryCF

Came and grabbed two of each! Then influenced them and now out the door! Thank you for another awesome release! biggrin.gif I can't wait to see them all grown up smile.gif

What are the descriptions of the new eggs? omo Like "this egg has yadda yadda yadda" or something?

What are the descriptions of the new eggs? omo Like "this egg has yadda yadda yadda" or something?

This large egg has a lustrous sheen and appears to be covered in scales.

This egg is covered in tiny golden scales.

This mottled egg looks positively ancient.

Huh. Blue one doesn't look how I expected. We'll see what it's like as an adult but so far I don't find it to be as pretty as its egg is.

The ancient hatchie is awesome though! Can't wait to see them full grown!

Love the little golden drakes, too. Hope they keep at least some of that color into adulthood. Nice antlers, too.

You should not incubate them so soon! D: They will get sick really easy!

Nope, they won't. They will only get sick once I put them in Hatcheries. I've only used the red dragons to incubate. Incubating them with the Red dragons only takes a day off, but doesn't gain views or clicks. That only happens when you put them in hatcheries.

I've done with new releases all the time and never had a problem. I just wait a full day until I out them in hatcheries smile.gif

But thanks for thinking to warn me. I know you did it with good intentions, so I appreciate that very much! smile.gif

Congrats Odeen with your birthday and your new release! Awesome as always smile.gif

And congrats SphinxLucida with this beautiful first release! It's been on my wishlist ever since I discovered it a few years ago smile.gif

Happy hunting everyone!

Edited by Sheriziya

How did I miss this? Oh no I thought I checked in each night obviously not. Hopefully dragcave wiki can help me

EDIT : Wiki helped descrips and egglocked that seemed ok!

Edited by lilacamy931

I don't know what they'll look like as adults, but I already LOVE the ancient ones! biggrin.gif Such an original concept! And I love natural-looking colors. The blue ones look great too, though. And I'm already making plans for the new drakes and my Ochredrakes. xd.png

I was looking forward to a period of no-new-releases time but I can't help but get excited over such cool breeds. laugh.gif

I´m happy to have a November release. Thank you. smile.gif

I like all of the three new eggs and I´m excited to see them growing and being adults.

Awesome release! Thanks.

The Ancient dragon is my favorite, hands down. Very, very unique and cool. Thanks much to the artist!