TJ09

2016-11-26 - November Release

Yes... I remember everyone's shock when the diamondwing eggs hatched into magenta hatchlings. But I also think it might be bugged, since drake eggs are not normal sized.

Whatever the case, now I am just more curious to see what will emerge out of that egg.

It looks like blood. It's red.

And on MY screen it is a drake sized egg - is someone saying it isn't ?

It looks like blood. It's red.

And on MY screen it is a drake sized egg - is someone saying it isn't ?

Looks like pink with a tiny black pixel on my screen.

I'm pretty sure it's a drake.

They look fantastic!! Thanks TJ & Spriters smile.gif I'm especially excited for the one with blue scales!

Edited by coo_

I think these eggs are inspired by precious metals and gemstones.

The blue one looks like Azurite/Aventurine

The brown/gray looks like Feldspar

The golden one... well it looks like gold lol

Anyway, I bet they are somehow inspired by gemstones.

Maybe TJ wants a Gold Dragon from every type. Hope for a Gold Pygmy >.<

By the way, I think I saw the blue one on the Completed Requests...

The drake eggs are definitely bugged, since they have the normal-sized cracking stages on their drake-sized eggs tongue.gif

C'mon Goldie! Hatch already! We want to see you!

And it looks like we actually have a new in-cave spriter for the blue one! Congrats!

Edited by purplehaze

Somehow mastered to get a pair of each new egg! So excited to see another DC Drake egg...and can't wait to see what the other two are (hoping for another two-head, doubtful but I can dream!)

It was fun to wake to a new release. Thanks TJ and spriter(s)!

I have one night of work and DC has a release. Figures xd.png

Caught two of each, though, and a random gemshard misclick. The blue ones look a little familiar to me, and maybe the mottled ones as well? I hope I'm recalling that correctly, because the dragons I remember were gorgeous.

Oh, the blue hatchlings are cute. Congrats to SphinxLucida!

Happily egglocked now with two of each and an extra blue. Looking forward to seeing the gold and mottled hatchies.

Ooooh, exciting! ;o; Especially since I was just able to get my silver trophy! ;D; I got the one with golden scales, I hope it's a nice one! ;D;

Obtained 2 of each except the gold one before I got scroll locked. I like what I'm seeing and reading about the newly released. Great timing to have it this weekend. Thanks TJ!! wink.gif

Whaaaaat, a release? I did NOT expect that. xd.png Luckily it was surprisingly easy to catch them.

The blue eggs kinda make my skin crawl, but the hatchlings are adorable. wub.gif

Edited by dustpuppy

Another hatchling with a big appetite. Maybe that is the theme in acknowledgement of Thanksgiving feasting? laugh.gif

Edit: Or not. Goldie has hatched, a lovely slim little creature with no mention of eating. wink.gif

I may see why Odeen's first comment in the thread was Holy smokes.

Edited by purplehaze

AND all the hatchies are up. The drake is LOVELY ! Thanks, spriters.

Edited by fuzzbucket

laugh.gif I wasn't expecting new dragon eggs after Thanksgiving and Black Friday. That was a nice surprise. I got some already this morning. The new eggs look pretty too. Thanks! wink.gif