TJ09

2016-11-26 - November Release

HAS EGG LOCATIONS

Lustrous Sheen sorts between Arsani and Balloon dragons (found in Forest)

Mottled Egg sits between Falconiform and fever wyverns (Apparently found in all Biomes)((Thanks Nectaris for the name))

Golden Scales sits between 2015 Holiday Dragons and Hooktalon dragons (Found in Jungle, Forest, Coast)

Thanks Ruby for the updates!

Awww what cute little golden hatchies <3

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

I got one egg but the site is lagging like heck, which is annoying, cos otherwise my internet is fine, and it usually is on the site, too.

Okay, so I have three mottled eggs, two goldens, and two lustrous sheens. I'm happy!

I LOVE the hatchlings! And more dragons by Odeen is *always* a good thing. Welcome to the in-cave spriter's club, SphinxLucida! I really, really like the blue hatchling, I love how it's colored and I love the 'sheen' on it. It's gorgeous.

My scroll's full of new release eggs now biggrin.gif (Had to kick 2 pb Black eggs to make room for the lustrous ones; hopefully they'll alt for whoever picks them up ^u^)

Edited by lolahighwind

well, I've got two of each, and managed to influence 2 pairs with the 4 pinks I have..

unfortunately, I used precognition on the last pair and they're both going to be female sad.gif

my fiance said she'll colllect 4 of them and egglock herself and if ones male she'll send it to me though happy.gif so yay!

She's not bothered about really having CB's ect, so as long as I breed her some once mine are grown she'll be happy. xd.png

They are very cute! Now I'm pretty sure that the new drake is honey-inspired after reading the hatchling description.

lol. I was on the site last night after midnight and didn't even notice the release. (in the middle of a naming spree) Actually saw the Facebook announcement on my wall first. But I now have a pair of each, and a spotted greenwing that snuck in there as well. lol

OMG THANK YOU VERY MUCH for letting me have anything to do (in the game) this year's winter period! biggrin.gif

(well, aside of mass killing certain CBs in hopes for Zombies, which is pretty depressing nad not fun^^; )

Yay for the inbetween-holiday releases!

and awww for the first time ever I know how the adult will look like (of the blue scaled one, I've always hoped to see it released omg my 2 DC wishes came true today! ^^) biggrin.gif

Edited by VixenDra

new eggs and i will be locked for 2 days, they'll be impossible to find by then sad.gifmad.gif

Where are the hatchies? I'd love to see them, but there's nothing in the Currently Being Released page, which is weird to me...

Woo! Congrats to the newbie!

And, incidentally, today is Odeen's birthday. Wish her a good one, y'all!

Where are the hatchies? I'd love to see them, but there's nothing in the Currently Being Released page, which is weird to me...

You can find all in the Forest, the 'ancient' one also drops in Volcano smile.gif

I guess that's because it's the first time in a while that we have a release in the 'holiday-releases period' (enormous YAY for the change!) biggrin.gif

Edited by VixenDra

Ohhhhh OHhh

I've should check the news section lol

Anyways, pretty draguns

*returns to catch the babies*

Happy birthday, Odeen. Nice B-day gift from TJ! laugh.gif

Happy birthday Odeen and congratulations to the new spriter. I've managed to catch one of each of the eggs, so I'm pretty happy. Now I have to wait for some of my other eggs to hatch so I can catch more.

Thank you for the new release. smile.gif Happy birthday Odeen, congrats for another release and congratulations to the new spriter, glad to have a new in cave artist make their debut!

Edited by Amaterasu-sama