TJ09

2016-11-26 - November Release

There was a Black Friday release several years ago.

Yes,that was the trihorn I think. And the Ndiostrifes were a Nov 30th release a year later

Oh, shiny new dragons! So far, I like them all! biggrin.gif

Thank you to the spriters, congratz to the new spriter, and happy birthday Odeen!

Ok, finally managed to grab 2 of the pretty lustrous sheen eggs, 1 of the mottled ancient egg & 1 tiny golden scales one. :3

Lustrous Sheen eggs can be found in Forest.

Possible names:

- Azurite (by Pluviophillia)

-

-

Mottled eggs can be found in all biomes.

Possible names:

- Feldspar (by Pluviophillia)

-

-

Gold Flower Drake eggs can be found in Coast, Forest, Jungle.

Possible names:

- Honey (Pluviophillia)

-

-

The biome fact is just where I found them. I cannot find eggs in Alpine and Desert. Please correct me if something is wrong and tell us how you think the new dragons are named.

Thanks to The Raptor of Dragons, Guillotine, Odeen.

Bumping this since someone is asking

...well darn, I wasn't expecting a drop and now I'll have to scramble to get these things. And three of them... so much for my plans during the break I thought we were getting. Bleh.

Thanks for the eggs as usual, of course, I'm just a little bummed I'm not going to get the breather I was hoping for between Halloween and Christmas.

Holy hot damn! Today was a great day to log on.

Indeed! While incubating, I noticed one of my new eggs has an amazing code, OOH !! Love it!

At least I got one of each... only one of the Mottled type, because I have two eggs I don't want to drop, and I got two of the golden drakes and two of the luscious sheen ones. I sure hope these guys end up common or I'll be hunting them for a long, long time...

Holiday Dragon (2015) - ____ - Hooktalon

If you look at the description of the Gold hatchling it says "it plays with flowers".

Something related to flowers, that is yellow - honey!

Holiday Dragon (2015) - Honey___ - Hooktalon

Honey___ would fit perfectly! Honey Drake? Honey Dew Drake? Other oppinions?

Edited by Pluviophillia

The little blue one gendered ! And it looks fantastic !

Both stages have such dynamic poses !

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Wasn't expecting a release between Halloween and Christmas. Nice surprise, got too many of the ancient ones though.

So excited! I did not expect a release this month at all because of Halloween, but I checked back every other day anyway just incase.

No way, logged on and the dragons were just released! Heck yes!

I guess that's because it's the first time eve we have a release in the 'holiday-releases period' (enormous YAY for the change!) biggrin.gif

Erm, no? Nhiostrifes were released in November 2013, Tri-Horns in November the year before, and the Trios in November 2009.

Also, Royal Blue and Golden Wyvern in January 2012, and Canopy, Electric, Nocturne and Two-Finned Blunas in January 2010. And the very first release during the holiday releases period was in February 2009 with Geodes and Frills.

http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Release_Timeline

Happy Birthday Odeen smile.gif

I haven't expected a release befo Christmas, but holy cow they are beautiful.

Also the blue ones, holy cow! Nice dragons, SphinxLucida!!!