What should you be doing right now?

• Clean up home
  • Practice
  • Set a plan about study
  • Working on current request, page deco
  • Give a name
  • Take a shower
Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker

I've never thought of myself as being addicted to technology, but that really is the only explanation for my brain consciously choosing to stay awake for no good reason.

either sleeping or cleaning, I  want to clean the kitchen, but my mother is sleeping in the living rooma nd will be for a few weeks. I am most active at night, in any event, I just cleaned around my tanks and fermenters.

Cleaning the kitchen. I just did the living room and am taking a coffee break. Lets hope it doesn't turn into an hour long coffee break. :P

3 hours later and only the dishes are done. Oops?

Edited by dothefreddy

Finishing the 'organizing all medical/government papers from last 4 years' project I started hours ago. Got so much done, only had a few more little things to file somewhere, then decided to take a tiny break to check the forums... That was over an hour ago. Oops.

My History coursework. It's almost finished: it just needs finishing touches.

Why am I procrastinating, this should be a simple task. I gotta get it done so I can do more coursework. >_< Nevermind, I got it done in the end. Citing's just boring, okay?

Edited by lovecats99

Dishes. Clean dishes to be put away and dirty ones to rinse off and put in the dishwasher. .... I really really loathe dishes. 

Sleeping, definitely sleeping. It's 1am and I have to get up early to do labwork tomorrow (labwork as in blood test to check medication level). I get cranky without enough sleep, and labwork isn't exactly fun to begin with... But dragons!

I should be working on an art commission, but I'm pretty physically exhausted... maybe tomorrow -_-

I should be paying attention to my economics class but that's boring, so here I am playing Dragon Cave instead

Cleaning the kitchen counters & testing software to see if common crash is fixed. Problem with the latter is it can take up to 14 hours. Gosh. Guess it's time to clean the counters.

I should be working at my new job, but the guy that is supposed to be training me on stuff is slow (he lives in another state so we only communicate via email or phone) and I don't really have anything to do. So I'm just doodling and playing on my phone in the meantime. I'm sad I left the animal clinic for this job ugh. 

I should be doing my music theory homework or practicing, but that just takes too much effort, so instead I'm just going to name all the dragons that I haven't named yet cause I've been busy in college.