scoutbun

What should you be doing right now?

I should be sleeping right now but instead I was updating my old request thread in Original Works. Okay NOW I am really gonna try and sleep (but in truth will probably browse the forum from my phone)

Something productive.  Maybe signing up with Lifelock or similar, or finishing a birthday present for someone, or looking up reviews of modeling airbrushes.  But I've spent the night skyping with an old semi-friend (it's complicated, and not yet resolved), and writing out a story no one will ever read.

Well, I *should* be grocery shopping right now, that was the plan for today... But the car won't start (again). 

So, if I'm stuck here all day, maybe I should be writing, or going through the 1,450 pictures from my August San Diego trip that I *still* haven't gone through..... As you can see, I'm not, lol,

I should be working to sell stuff but instead of sitting on my phone on the forums

Edited by Rekha

I should be washing my hair. However, it's freezing outside. And washing my hair in cold water (to keep the color longer) is NOT fun during this time of year. :unsure:

Should seriously be studying the books for my EMR class, but instead I spend time volunteering and playing Dragon Cave. Priorities!

Sleeping. I just stayed up working on the graphics for a Lineage Project and now I really should go get some sleep! Goodnight Drag Cave!

Anything but eating, but I finally got the bag of popcorn open, so nom nom nom.

Something besides binging on television, probably. But I think it's what I want to be doing, so why question it?

I should be reading the 30 pages of small text that's due tomorrow but nah, gotta watch my dragons get older... o.o

Should be sleeping but can't due to being nervous of new classes tomorrow...so here I am 

I should be working on my book, my many wip fanfic, or updating my d&d character sheet but instead I'm half doing dragon cave things and playing wow..... oops

I should probably be cleaning off the pile of stuffed animals and junk that's been covering my bed for the past week, especially because my mom wants to do laundry tomorrow and it's sort of hard to actually get at my bed sheets with so much stuff on top of them. But I finally finally got my computer 100% fixed and I'm not leaving this chair dangit!

Working on a jigsaw puzzle. The remaining pieces are all various shades of dark blue to black with little to distinguish them. It's a very slow process to place them piece by piece to see if it fits. So, I'm procrastinating. Most of them have little flecks representing stars so that makes it a little easier if the piece has been cut through a star. It's going to look great when it's done, only about 200 pieces to go. XD

I should be on the phone with DES... I *really* should've gone to the DES office this morning like I'd planned, but I got almost no sleep last night and was in no mood to stand in line for an hour. So instead I should be on the phone with them, trying to fix their royal screw-up that's about to end my medical insurance wrongly (ie, they say I didn't give them what they need, but I totally did and have proof). 

I should be parkour training right now.

But I've found a hilarious video about Flat-earthers (I know this isn't the right term) and I'm eating chips reading the comments below it.

I guess I should be writing, or cropping/resizing a few of the 1,450 pictures from my August trip I *still* haven't gone through... Or maybe cleaning my computer desk because it's all kinds of messy despite completely clearing it two months ago. However, after spending 3 hours running around getting information for DES and then sitting there waiting forever to make sure my medical insurance didn't get stopped, I'm just so *over* being responsible for the day.

Writing the paper that I've been procrastinating over all week...which is due at midnight...