scoutbun

What should you be doing right now?

I'm going to finally get my permit this weekend, so I should be studying the driver's manual for the test. Whatever, I'll do it soon...

4 hours ago, aqub said:

I'm going to finally get my permit this weekend, so I should be studying the driver's manual for the test. Whatever, I'll do it soon...

Good luck! Bring the manual to the DMV where you are getting the permit and you should have plenty of time to get a quick bit of studying and memory refreshing in. The little quizzes help a little and, for some of the questions, just look towards common sense if you forget!

Editing, reading, cleaning my horribly messy computer desk, making a grocery list for this weekend... Pretty much anything except what I'm actually doing, lol.

Studying for the test I have in an hour... Well, there's a resit in a month so I'm not too stressed!

Sleeeeeping. A tad after 1am right now, I did not sleep well last night, but I stupidly napped for almost 3 hours early-evening-ish so now I'm not tired.

4 hours ago, Whirlaway said:

Good luck! Bring the manual to the DMV where you are getting the permit and you should have plenty of time to get a quick bit of studying and memory refreshing in. The little quizzes help a little and, for some of the questions, just look towards common sense if you forget!

Thanks for the advice! I'm not too worried since its just a written test and I wont have to do any driving yet. I'm pretty scared to drive, so I'm more getting the permit the have an ID to vote with than actual driving... :rolleyes: 

For once, I shouldn't be doing anything at the moment because I'm just waiting for class to start, but I should be paying attention in about one minute now. ^_^

9 minutes ago, aqub said:

Thanks for the advice! I'm not too worried since its just a written test and I wont have to do any driving yet. I'm pretty scared to drive, so I'm more getting the permit the have an ID to vote with than actual driving... :rolleyes: 

For once, I shouldn't be doing anything at the moment because I'm just waiting for class to start, but I should be paying attention in about one minute now. ^_^

I've had my permit for awhile now, and I'm still nervous when driving sometimes. It may sound cliche, but practice is the best way to get over that nervousness. I'm a lot better at not being constantly nervous when driving now, and I still need lots of practice. 

You've got this!

I should be doing laundry. The longer I put it off, the more I'll regret it tomorrow morning when nothing is properly dry. :lol:

14 minutes ago, StormWizard212 said:

I should be doing laundry. The longer I put it off, the more I'll regret it tomorrow morning when nothing is properly dry. :lol:

Oh I know how that feels! I just finished putting away the clean clothes from doing laundry three days ago.

I should be... Figuring out one thing to concentrate on instead of having 25 internet tabs open, plus 3 folders, plus 8 word documents, plus 30+ pictures. Sooner or later my computer is going to start protesting if I don't start closing a few windows. I also need to catch up on this week's episodes of my favorite soap opera and I *know* even my much-faster browser isn't going to do well with that while these other 25 tabs are open.

Edited by HeatherMarie

Exactly what I should be doing. Listening to Disney songs and sobbing.

Eating dinner. It's sitting right there, right next to me and waiting for me and looking real delicious, but I can't stop browsing around on the internet looking for absolutely nothing.

Some math homework and chores but motivation? Hahaa, no.

4 hours ago, Whirlaway said:

Some math homework and chores but motivation? Hahaa, no.

Big mood. :P

I should be getting ready to go out, but instead I'm on the computer and struggling to pull myself away. I could use some of that motivation, too. :lol:

@StormWizard212 do your laundry, I guarantee you'll feel better. I just got the last of mine done when I normally put it off. Let the feeling of satisfaction of completing it be your driving motivation.

Oh, and I should be eating. :P 

Doing laundry and washing dishes.

Instead I am having fun on here. Hehe! 😄

4 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

@StormWizard212 do your laundry, I guarantee you'll feel better. I just got the last of mine done when I normally put it off. Let the feeling of satisfaction of completing it be your driving motivation.

Oh, and I should be eating. :P 

I actually, weirdly enough, always enjoy hanging laundry out. I put music on and have a bit of a jump around. :P It's the actually gathering it from the floor laundry basket and putting it in the machine that I always procrastinate. 

Right now, I should be getting ready to go out for dinner with a friend. I've got some exciting news to share with her and we're going to a yummy place I haven't been before. But my bed is so comfy and I don't want to get up... Which is the same issue I had with the laundry, so maybe the solution is to get a harder, more uncomfortable mattress. :lol:

Hey thanks @StormWizard212 & @purpledragonclaw for reminding me that I totally need to do laundry today! It's actually sitting in the machine already, I just forgot to put it on yesterday XD Right now I should be working on a research plan assignment I have due today, but I keep getting distracted when looking for citations and just end up on DC :D 

I should be heading off to bed but I'm distracted by my sibling playing Red Dead Redemption, especially since they are getting close to the part when the song "Far Away" plays (I love that part so much).

Editing. Definitely should be editing. Did a whopping 6 minutes of editing yesterday (after doing nothing at all the previous 7 days). I've already lowered my editing goal for the month drastically but I won't even hit that if I don't Do Some Dang Editing.

..... Or organizing pictures. In the middle of a fairly daunting task of reorganizing every computer-folder of pictures from 2004 on. And I really don't want to just stop in the middle the way I've been doing with other projects lately.

Revising a bit for an exam I have in... 4 hours! I just don't feel motivated because we can bring the lecture material with us.

I should be working. Though I am at work and at my desk so...close enough? :D

I should be reading out of my history text book. I've been neglecting to do so and now I've got a lot to read.