scoutbun

What should you be doing right now?

I should probably be taking a nap, hard day and emotional and if I don't nap now I may be very irritable in a few hours... But I'm trying to name a few dragons.

I should be getting ready to walk home from work...but there's a massive dust storm out... I hate Arizona. >*<

I've got a lot of reading to catch up on. I'm feeling a little lazy, though, so I just want to watch TV instead. :P But I don't actually have anything to do today, so I'm not feeling too much pressure. ^_^

Getting ready for work, but I'm just browsing DC, sipping coffee, feeling comfy.

Homework... although it's the start of the weekend so I'm taking a couple hours off.

I do wanna get it all done so I can go to the ceramics studio Sunday and Monday and just do that for a while but ya know.

I should be cleaning off the living room chairs, I should be cleaning off my horrible mess of a computer table, I *really* should be showering (well, my version of it)... My stepdad will be here in less then 20 hours and all that stuff *must* be done by then. But my anxiety is already flaring up and I just need a break for a bit.... Ugh. 

I should probably be doing homework, walking the dogs, or taking a shower, but I'm too busy with video games today. :lol:

Something besides splitting a pack of beef jerky with the dog, probably.

...Nah, this is what I should be doing.

Editing, cropping/resizing pictures, organizing pictures, maybe going to bed at a somewhat-decent time.... Nope.

Cleaning the cabinet doors & countertops in the kitchen - it's that time again to do a thorough job of it & they really need it, but I finished everything else on my list, & the cats have the vet in a couple hours, so I'm refusing to get into it now.

Math homework. I keep saying that on here, haha, and I only do it over the weekend because after I get home from college I don't feel in the mood to do homework.

Tax stuff. :lol: But that doesn't sound like much fun, if I'm honest. It's also freezing so I think that's a good excuse for low productivity. :P 

Should definitely be getting ready for work right now. Transportation will be here in roughly 20 minutes (hopefully, they aren't always on time). I need to get my uniform on, put my hair up, and walk the dog. 

i gotta study for finals :( they're coming up in 2-4 days, and i've got english + biology to study for! 

Sleeping, lol, and finishing my math homework but today I was not feeling like doing any math homework. Whatever, lol.

I have a whole stack of essays I should be marking, but I'm exhausted and I just want to rest and relax with some mindless television. :P 

Editing, definitely should be editing. Did really good yesterday, got 45 minutes of editing done throughout the day... And then I fell headfirst into an old favorite fanfiction story and now all I want to do is read that (and hunt dragons of course).

Working on a paper for one class about LGBT seniors. It's super interesting but I'm just so tired right now!

I should be marking essays. I started, but they're honestly so disappointing that I can't bear to look at another one tonight. It's totally demoralising when you put so much time and effort into helping students improve, but so many refuse to put in any themselves and expect that you'll do all the heavy lifting for them. 

Edited by StormWizard212

Getting ready to go out to eat for breakfast... We have free-meal certificates that we want to use before my stepdad leaves tomorrow. But I literally just woke up like 20 minutes ago and it takes me awhile to really get going and I'm usually not even hungry in the mornings, so *shrugs*.

Working on finishing my weekends worth of math homework (as always), haha!

... Editing, again. Between yesterday and today I've gotten 70 minutes of editing in, I'd really like to get to 100 by the end of the day. Goal is 300 minutes total this month, I did absolutely nothing for the first 15-ish days, so.... Editing. I need to be editing. (And technically I should probably *finish that dang scene* that I started and then abandoned like 6 freaking months ago, while I'm editing that particular story....)

dwnaenane last exam is on monday. immediately after i'm taking a bus to a big city with all my friends to celebrate my birthday and being done with exams, but darn is it hard to put your mind to studying!

Should be focusing on a couple of personal projects. Was putting them off for the release but i can’t catch a thing after an hour so  I suppose I should get down to business...