scoutbun

What should you be doing right now?

Studying for my biomechanics quiz the coming week, writing a discussion post for my online course, and organizing my notes for my molecular bio exam that's coming in like 2 weeks. ded

CLEANING ALL THE THINGS alot

I've been very, very depressed for quite a while now, and my apartment is about as bad as it's ever been.  But I reluctantly agreed to have my parents come for Thanksgiving, so I need to make the place look like it belongs to someone who can adult. 
(I'm doing pretty well for a blitz run this morning; this is just taking a break before I tackle the bathroom)

And then I should sleep, because I need to get up in the middle of the day ("night") to go to the doctor about my back.

Should be working on a project that's 25% complete. Instead am doing anything but, oops! :P

I should be getting up to get ready for my day but the bed is way too comfy this morning.

I really, really, really should be reading. Have roughly 130 (computer-document length) pages to read and comment on and it *must* be done by the end of the month. This is my own fault, I've had this for over three months and just kept procrastinating.... And seeing as I'm posting here, I'm obviously *still* procrastinating.

I should be working on an assignment due tomorrow... I have something done already, but it desperately needs polishing, and if I write some more, I'll get extra points for the exam next week. 

Writing up my report due Monday........
and I won't get anything done on it tomorrow as I've got an archery competition!

Getting dressed and going for a walk up to the walking trail beside the cemetary, sweeping my room, cleaning my room

checking to see if my uncle is taking me out tonight cause otherwise I could do laundry but doing that tomorrow anyway

getting my nan to drive me to Vogue optical to see if they can fix my frames that cracked when I was cleaning them last night >:| thank heck i had my 2nd pair on me as well cause I'm wearing those ones now til i can get the others fixed or if they are done.

looks like tomorrow's plans now hahaa

Edited by Keiren

Still should be reading. *sigh* Have 85 pages left and three days to finish it. But tomorrow and Thurs I work, and tomorrow is my mom's birthday, so not sure how much time I'll have then. *muttergrumbles*

I'm consistently putting off getting through any of the work I need for school. Not even sure what I'm missing at this point...

@TerraAnne I hate folding laundry too! I carry the baskets ('cause my mom can't) and my mom folds it.

I should be... Budgeting. Need to re-calculate Christmas budget after unexpected expenses. Also screenshotting my most recent dragons, which I do every 6 months and it's that time again.