scoutbun

What should you be doing right now?

21 hours ago, StormWizard212 said:

Oh no! I'm sorry your exam didn't go well @Cottoncat :( And it's a pity you don't like social studies! I find it so interesting, personally. 

Math has never been my forte so it didn't come as a surprise. :o It's great you like social studies though!

Even though it's the weekend I should study some Swedish too but I'd much rather have some time to relax.

I should be reading, I should definitely be reading. Have 6 (7?) library books due a week from tomorrow and I haven't finished any of them. But I can't read and listen to an audiobook at the same time, and at the moment I have to wear my headphones listening to something to drown out the noisy neighbors. Ugh. So, instead I should be cropping/resizing more pictures from our August San Diego trip... My goal is to get through 800 pictures by the end of this month. I've done roughly 350. 

Absolutely NOTHING because I'm on holidays for the next two weeks and can do whatever I want! :D After a stressful couple of months, it's such a relief to have nothing pressing to attend to. 

I should get out of bed but I'm so comfy that I don't want to move :lol:

Working on some uni assignments I have due next week but I'm still feeling a bit ill and a lot lazy so... 

I should be getting ready for my weekly appt with my peer support person. That includes figuring out what I need for the bank and possibly changing clothes, and taking the dog for a walk. .... At the very least I should take the dog for a walk. 

Should make presentation matrials for this Thursday and Friday.

Edited by sh20000sh

Watching March Madness, but I'm a little bummed that Loyola-Chicago is out, so I'm sulking in front of my computer.

Getting preparations going for -four- birthdays and Easter celebration combined.

Eating, cleaning and re-arrange the furniture a tad in my livingroom. But I lack sunlight and thus I lack strenght.

Give me some sun please. :(

Welp, since it's the first day of Camp NaNoWriMo I really should start editing (not even attempting to actually write this month, that hasn't been going well, but I would like to get in some editing). I have both word documents open, I just haven't actually looked at them yet. 

I really should be going to bed! It's well past my bedtime, but I had some caffeine far too late in the day so there's no chance that I'll be getting to bed anytime soon. Goodbye regular sleep cycle! :P At least I'm on holidays for a couple of weeks so I don't have anything I need to do or anywhere I need to be beyond social things.

Studying for a financial accounting exam on Friday. I had the lectures over two months ago and I've forgotten everything! Hopefully it'll all come back to me soon enough.

Sleeping, definitely sleeping. It's not actually horribly late right now, I normally go to bed around 12:30 or 1am and it's currently 12:05, but I've had a rough day and have been feeling mildly-sick, and I'm working tomorrow (well, technically today...) (normally don't work Tuesdays) so I really should get some sleep and make sure I actually *can* work tomorrow.

Edited by HeatherMarie

I should always be doing homework... Dragon Cave is the main thing I use to procrastinate, lol. 

I should be getting out of bed and starting to get ready. I have an appointment over the other side of town in an hour, but... I'm still in bed. Going to have to scramble to get ready in time once I drag myself out from under the cosy covers. :P 

I told myself I'd go into work today (even though I'm on holidays at the moment) because there's some stuff I need to pick up to mark over the holidays... but I didn't. My car has been in for servicing longer than expected and I couldn't deal with the thought of a usually 20 minute drive taking over an hour on public transport. So I stayed home. :P 

Taking notes on something extremely important. I keep getting sidetracked and losing the mood, ugh.