scoutbun

What should you be doing right now?

Geography coursework.

but im too stressed rip

Edited by lovecats99

Reading, definitely reading. Have a book I should've reviewed 3 months ago that I haven't even started. Besides that, writing, haven't written a word on either of my stories so far this year. 

I was supposed to go to the gym right now, but I'm feeling fever-ish so I decided it's best to stay home instead. I should probably use this time to catch up on some school work. 

Getting out of this apartment and going book shopping, but my **** neighbor has left his car blocking the parking lot again and I can't get mine out.

Sleeeeeep. Supposed to get up early for church, and then have a church new-member orientation thingy after so I probably shouldn't be half-asleep.... 

Editing this to say: I should be at church right now. .... Oops? It's not just because I went to bed so late, though, just not really feeling up to it at the moment. 

Since I'm not there, I should probably be reading, or writing, or backing up pictures to my new thumbdrive that I've been putting off doing since Christmas...

Edited by HeatherMarie

Reading a book for a class so I can write an entry about the topic.

I(we) should be finishing the installation of new suspension and fender flares on the truck but got to finish setup the PC and install the Photoshop for my sister.

I should be researching airbrush kits and deciding which one to order.  But I'm just poking around online tonight.

Sleeping, since I'm absolutely exhausted and I have an early morning tomorrow. But it's the first chance I've had all day to catch up on my internet things, so I can't help myself. :P 

Getting ready for my outing with peer support in less then an hour... Making a grocery list for said outing... Re-counting my money and putting some in the Emergency Fund before I forget and spend it all... Double-checking my bank balance to see if I can afford another donation this month... 

Brushing my teeth and going to bed. I've been getting into bed past midnight for far too long.

Studying English for a competition, not playing Transport Tycoon.

I really, really should be going to bed. It's a long weekend, but I don't want to get out of my regular routine and ruin myself for Tuesday morning at work.

Wow I literally just looked at the time and realized it's 7:30 PM here. I should totally be washing the dishes right now. XD Because they totally should have been washed an hour ago LOL

I should be asleep at the moment, I had plans to wake up early but its almost 2am.

Sleeping, I got the day shift tomorrow.

I love how there's always a common theme in this thread of "I should be sleeping". :P It looks like DC is a place we all come to procrastinate of a night. Likewise, I should probably be sleeping as well, since I got barely any rest last night.

Well I think I'll jump in and say that I too should be sleeping~ Considering it's nearly 5 AM and I have not gone to bed. XD

I should be reading the library books I got on Friday... Made a goal at the start of the year to read 50 books this year. Have read zero. 

Or I should be going through and cropping/resizing some of the 1,450 pictures I took during our San Diego trip last August... I feel like I'll never get all those done and I just keep procrastinating.