scoutbun

What should you be doing right now?

Doing homework. The end of this week is fall break, so I'm excited for that because its a chance to catch up...

Cleaning off my desk, and more importantly making an appointment to get the snow tires put on my car this week.  We got a very early blizzard Saturday night; normally I'd wait till after Halloween to get it done.  But this bodes ill for the rest of the winter.

Aside from that, there's not really a 'should'.  There's a giant series of books I've been wanting to reread for a while, and I went through the first one already , but I don't have the energy right now to continue.

I'm supposed to get my car out of our garage so I can go to work but I'm still sitting on my bed in my pyjamas.

Working. I have a monumental task ahead of me today, though, that I'm not relishing. At all. 

I only have two theoretically-simple things on my to-do list for today, so I guess I should be attempting either of those. Clip my dog's nails, and start an outline for my NaNo story. 

I should be naming and sorting the distressing backlog of recent dergs at the top of my scroll before Halloween breeding hits, but I can't muster the creative energy right now.  Maybe tonight.

I should also be looking for the cord to my backup harddrive, since it's kinda useless if I can't connect it to anything.  And I lost my thumb drive so I need another way to moving something from this PC to the tiny internet-less laptop.

I should probably be getting ready for church. At least thinking about what to wear. (I never did start that outline from my last post, probably should do that too.....)