scoutbun

What should you be doing right now?

I have heaps of marking to do that I'm putting off. I should also be doing some reading and probably getting ready for bed. I'm not doing anything of these things, though, and I haven't been all evening. :P Oops. 

I should be doing as much homework as possible (I've got tons of it since its the end of the year) but I think it would be better to try to take a nap because I barely slept last night and I'm feeling pretty sick right now.

I should probably be going to bed early, it's been a hard day and I'm not feeling too good. Failing that, I should watch last week's episode of Once Upon a Time in preparation for tomorrow night's episode. 

Heading off to bed, but I'm not because I'm getting distracted as usual.

Packing my stuff to take for a trip to my parents' place this weekend.

Getting out of bed to get my day started but... no thanks.

Should be getting ready for my peer support appt in a half hour. Too freaking hot to do anything (currently 95 degrees).

Should be putting together a pre-qual package for the city of Corona and combing through proposal requirements for the NASA job. Alas...

I could be doing my math homework but I feel no motivation to do so. 

I should be revising geography but instead i'm trying to find a picture I took ages ago.

SLEEPING!

In four hours starts a 24 hour marathon miniatures painting event at the local game store, but I've been awake for hours and can't get back to sleep.  Now I doubt I'll make it the whole event.:(

Edit:  I gave up.  I couldn't get back to sleep at all.

Edited by Gryphonic

At the moment I should be eating breakfast or doing my homework. I got half of my homework done yesterday, so I don’t really have tons that I still need to do. 

I should be going to bed because I'm unwell and sleep is always the best medicine. But I also want to watch the show I've been watching because I didn't get to see an episode today. 

I should be packing! We are leaving to a cabin today with my boyfriend and his dad's family and we have to pack eeeeverything, including our blankets and pillows and all the stuff our bunny needs (plus, the bunny himself). I'm super excited to go, it's such a nice cabin and the weather has been amazing lately, so I can't wait to just kick back and relax the whole weekend! 

I should be preparing for my monthly trip to a Veteran's Memorial with a fellow Vet as we have been doing since about the year 2000... 

I should be getting showered and ready because I have an engagement party tonight, but I'm sick and I don't even like the person who's getting engaged, so I'm dragging my feet. It's not going to be such a fun night. 

Edited by StormWizard212
aaaaand it was about as fun as expected.

Well, I guess I should be figuring out a place to hang the wall-hangings I got today (seriously there is no room left on the walls where on earth will these go?). I also, as usual, should be editing. And my computer desk is a chaotic mess once again, I should probably clean it sometime soon.

Should be heading off to sleep soon. Pretty tired from my day interning...

I should be revising so I can actually gain the grades to get myself towards getting a decent future job. But i'm not soo

I should be asleep. It's technically not *that* late, at least for me (a tad past midnight here), but I'm sick and barely slept at all last night so I really should be in bed. 

3 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

I should be asleep. It's technically not *that* late, at least for me (a tad past midnight here), but I'm sick and barely slept at all last night so I really should be in bed. 

Same here. It's only 9pm, but I feel like I should be getting ready for bed since I'm unwell, too. Or at the very least I should be organising my classes for tomorrow, since I'm not going to work but need to leave work for my students. I'm doing neither. :P 

Studying for an exam or making final changes for one assignment...