TJ09

2016-09-25 - September Release

Oooh the Monarchs! I think they're one of my new favourites <3 No bias towards the lepidopterans I promise.

Yay congrats to the person who guessed the monarch name right

Still I think it's a shame that the hatchies don't have the black stripes that monarch caterpillars do

Still lovely dragons and a lovely release thank you odeen and infinis!

Dat Monarch dragon.

Both of them look absolutely awesome, this was a great release imo.

WOW, I LOVE the Monarchs! And the Diamondwings, too, but the Monarchs are my favorite. biggrin.gif

Cheers!

C4.

I think some of you guys were right ^^ and hooray for our first buggie-dragon. Been waiting for one of those for some time.

I must ask, would captive Monarchs make the same journey?

The coloring of the Diamondwing reminds me of the Mutamores.

That'll be the first dragon I pair my females with for a checker. The males will be used for an almandine lineage. wub.gif

Those Monarchs though, they are amazing! I think they'd look brilliant with Red Nebulas. I cannot thank you Spriter's enough, and to TJ as well for giving us this last beautiful treat before the Holiday events arrive. biggrin.gif

I'm glad I picked up lots of Diamondwings because they are awesome. Can't wait for my own babies to grow up biggrin.gif.

I'm....I'm not sure about the Monarchs. The wings and markings are absolutely gorgeous, but the head and neck....I don't know, it just doesn't look quite right to me. Probably just the pose, but eh, that's just my opinion.

Anyway, brilliant job and thank you very much, TJ and spriters!

God, Diamondwings are so gorgeous ... their wings sparkle and awesome!

I think I have a new favorite dragon... Those Monarchs are just wow.

(Move over Dark Luminas, you've just lost your spot in my lineage project.)

omygosh! I just realized the Monarchs have kept their 'puppy dog' face. I'm loving them more and more every time I see them. I think the Diamondwings however have just jumped to the ranks of my top 5 fav dragons in the cave. wub.gif

Edited by Syiren

Wait are the monarchs really the first bug based dragon?

I thought Caligenes and Morphodrakes were, too. Don't quote me on that, though tongue.gif

Oh, I love the Monarchs! Can't wait to see how the males look...

The Diamondwings are lovely too, but that Monarch lady is magnificent.

Wait are the monarchs really the first bug based dragon?

No, there are also the Morphodrakes and the Tarantula Hawk Drakes [and maybe other dragons, dunno].

e// awww Diamondwings don't have gender-based sprites... they've looked cool with different sprites for the genders

Edited by aisudesu

Both adults are gorgeous. Love the Monarchs, forgive me if this sound stupid, but it seems their wings form a cape and the chest has this thin golden line that would tie the cape rolleyes.gif

There's a mistake in the description of the Monarchs: "supplementing with a diet of with eggs"

Again thank you Odeen and Infinis for these beauties biggrin.gif

Oh, pretty wings for the Diamondwings! I was hoping for less magenta, but still, the sparkles are gorgeous. I think I've found a mate for my Mutamores. biggrin.gif

And the Monarch! That lady is beautiful! Can't wait for the gentleman! Just got two more eggs and I'm humming happily inside. wub.gif

I love the Monarch's wings and leaf tail thing, and that golden vein around her chest. I can't wait to see the male.

I also love the Diamondwing's wings, and the pose is cool.

OmiGAWWWD!! I just can't make up my mind which I like better! Dey bot' just gorgemous! I'll be grabbing lots of both of them! Thanks so much for two more beautiful beasts to add to my Weyr!

Pretty glittery Diamondwings! I'm usually iffy on pink dragons, but I can think of some combos I want to try these with already.

But I have to say I really, really need a swarm of Monarchs. I was born on the California coast, on the monarch butterfly migration route. It was really amazing to see crowds of them fluttering through parks and even gathering in one of the trees in our yard. I want these both for the sprite and for the sentimental value attached to them. wub.gif

Edit: It's a pity they've gotten hard to find in the cave. It's been a busy workweek and I only had time to grab one round of new releases

Edited by Gryphonic