TJ09

2016-07-10 - July Release

So glad I checked the cave right after I got up because I have to go to work today. So I quickly managed to grab the new eggs and even breed the new ones. They're all so beuatiful!!!

Can go to work relaxed and happy now. smile.gif

i have been

KNEE DEEP IN POKEMON GO

AND PAINTING MY NEW GUNDAM

and didn't even realize it was a release and it's been like, two hours.

ghsldgjlsdk.

*leaps into the biomes*

and one is a hybrid? :D Yaaas.

I'm locked with stuff I don't want to drop sad.gif.

I really wish we'd go back to regular releases or be given a little advance warning.

I'm just gonna hope I can still catch them tomorrow, and that these aren't the new Almandines.

Egg hatched, so I was able to grab one more egg. Scroll locked until tomorrow morning now, though. =o

Aw sweet, a new release! And a new hybrid to boot, thanks TJ! And spriters of course, as always. wub.gif

I grabbed 4 from the Forest very easily. Now locked with stuff I don't want to drop, so the rest will have to wait.

Definitely waiting until I have my fill of CBs before I breed those hybrids though. tongue.gif

(I have plenty of CB Electrics and Waverunners, what a good time to be a hoarder...)

I wanted to stay up to see them hatch, but I don't know if I can do it. Not even a crack yet.

Got 2 each from Forest & Alpine... will breed the others when I unlock in 24h!

Now, back to naming dragons rolleyes.gif .

Edited by JaneMcAsh

Wait, new release? Thank you TJ and spriters! Just grabbed two eggs and locked. dry.gif

Edited by artiuslove

YAY! Thanks spriters (Whoever you may be!) and TJ!

Three Hybrids (*screams with joy*) bred, two of the Cave borns caught in the Forest. I'd like to try for two from the Alpine but I've already stayed up later than I meant to and I have to get up for work in ~8h15m. Hehe.

Ah... with incubation I'll have just enough to get two of the new ones and breed a hybrid. Egg-cellent. *Cackles*

Ah... with incubation I'll have just enough [...]

As a heads-up, thanks to the low-time AP lately hatcheries could really use some help tonight. sad.gif Anyone willing to leave a browser tab open would be appreciated; it'll let other players clear their egg slots for the new release.

Woo, new eggs! Thank you, TJ and spriters!

I hope they go well with Thunders. xd.png

Ooo. These are very interesting looking! Can't wait to see the hatchies and adults!

Now egg-locked after I caught two new eggs. Hope I can still catch them tomorrow;

Very cool. Thankfully I only had 2 eggs on my scroll, which will hatch soon, too, so I can load the scroll with new CBs. I don't care a lot for hybrids; will probably breed a pair or more later, depending on how they look, but first grab as many new CBs as possible biggrin.gif

Which one are Hybrids? I do not understand at all. sad.gif

Thos etwo drop in the Alpine and Forest region or have I misunderstood something!? Something is confusing me once again. rolleyes.gif

Can somebody clear out!?

Which one are Hybrids? I do not understand at all. sad.gif

Thos etwo drop in the Alpine and Forest region or have I misunderstood something!? Something is confusing me once again. rolleyes.gif

Can somebody clear out!?

One of the eggs (The first one) you can catch in the alpine and forest.

The second egg you get by breeding an electric dragon with a coastal waverunner