TJ09

2016-07-10 - July Release

One of the eggs (The first one) you can catch in the alpine and forest.

The second egg you get by breeding an electric dragon with a coastal waverunner

ah, thank you very much, that makes it clear.

Yassss, kept myself from breeding for lineage projects yesterday cause I was thinkinf there might be a release today.

Got four from the cave and bred three hybrids.

Egg-locked with the new release, damn I'm fast.

Got 4 of the new cave drops, and 2 of the new hybrids. And I apparently I need to get more male electrics or waverunners.

Good luck to everyone!

Yassssss! Managed to snag 2 Alpine, 2 Forest & 3 hybrids! Can't wait to see hatchlings!

Tried breeding four different pairs to get the hybrid and got three refusals and one egg, I have lots of coastal waverunners just need tons of electrics.

Yay smile.gif

Managed to get 4 CBs and 3 hybrids, lucky me. I only had 4 chances for breeding, but no refusals at all.

Filled up my two empty eggslots with CBs, one from Alpine and one from Forest.

Looks like I'll have to wait on getting the new hybrids, though. Checking my scroll reveals that I've been seriously slacking at getting CB Electrics. xd.png

Thanks a lot for this new release! smile.gif

The eggs look beautiful, i'm excited to see the hatchies!

I already got a pair of CBs from the Alpine and the Forest and bred me a pair of Hybrids. YEAH! biggrin.gif

Now i can lay back and watch my eggys grow.....

I got 2 the "striking pattern."in forest,

but anyone know the " feel the static electricity"in where,

oh,I see ,seem that I'm too rush,it need to breed .

thanks!

Edited by veci037

Managed to nab two of the new eggies (huzzah).

Going to wait a couple of days before trying for the hybrid.

Managed to get 4 CBs and 3 Hybrids pretty quickly.

Thanks for the new release ^^. Now the waiting begins

Edit: Yay one hatched. Nice blue

Edited by Isuzu

I need more electric females because I have tons of male coastal waverunners but only two female ones, while I have more male electrics and only one female. -.-;;

So I got one egg, one outright refusal, and one disinterest. -p- Blagh! Unfortunately I didn't choose the electric male carefully so I got a 3G one instead of a desired 2G. <.> Oh well!

At least this means I was able to stock up on 2 pairs of new eggs from Alpine and one pair from forest. :3 Wheeee~

Egglocked now, nicely balanced, and have influenced and incubated them all appropriately.~ I'll wait a day or so before entering them into hatching sites. xd.png

Thank you TJ and spriters for this new release! biggrin.gif Thank yooooou <3 Beautiful and interesting eggs! I wonder what the adults look like? Hopefully not cartoonish because when I saw the eggs all I could think about was a blue and yellow version of Flash's superhero symbol. O.e Ain't that a thought?

Hopefully these lightning/thunder dragons look better than the Electrics and Thunders. biggrin.gif Like...COOLER. With mucho blues and some yellow accents.~ Yas.

I'll breed hybrids later because you can breed them any time (and i don't have the right genders for them) soooo i'll just nab the CB

yaaay 1 hatched

Oh, I was wondering how I wasn't getting the darker egg. I'll probebly be breeding the ark egg asa I'm no longer egglocked.

Glad to see that the Waverunners are finally getting some more love.

Yay for the two new hatchlings. :3 Beautiful blue for both of them! I like the dark blue coloration and the gold accents. >u>~ They are my FAV color combination so I'm like YAS. >U>~

I will be watching these very carefully to make sure they grow up nicely. biggrin.gif I need some pretty dark blue and gold dragons in mah life! <3

Really liking those two hatchlings, especially the hybrid with the bird of prey look they've got going on. The other one's scales look to me like fish scales.

Too bad I only had one egg slot free, I have a couple of stubborn ER's at the moment. Hurry up you two, I want to breed me some thunder birds!

Thanks TJ and the artists!

DAMN why did I get all those soulpeaces I NEEDED.... I am NOT dumping them...

DAMN why did I get all those soulpeaces I NEEDED.... I am NOT dumping them...

Yeah I have that too

and when I need special eggs from special breedingpairs I also always breed them during releases to taunt faith. Usually they give the egg i want right away then (like avis or hybrids... (and I usually end up hatching it for the person who I bred it for because you can not stick an egg on someone during a new release)

Lovely new eggs Thanks TJ