TJ09

2016-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 10th Birthday!

What biomes are these all dropping in? I got my mottled red egg and the unstable egg from the Volcano and my bright marking drake from the Jungle. Are they dropping in other biomes? And where are the Arias, the Frills and the other drake?

ODEEN I SEE YOUR NEW SPRITING WORK

//fangirl

biggrin.gif

WONDERFUL !! and now we will always know which beautiful biome we are in !!

THANK YOU !!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DC ..... a perfect 10 !!!

this is a dragoneer's heaven .....

For they are coming back.

At last, the promise has been made.

True that! biggrin.gif

(Though hopefully I won't start having asthma issues from being so excited today like I did with the remake announcement xd.png)

The lattice/web drake is in the coast. My arias came from the jungle, but it seems like their drop shuffles as people haven't seen them in a bit.

For they are coming back.

At last, the promise has been made.

oh.

you earn bonus points from me for that reference.

that's a good one. o:

drops go really quickly so I only have two Arias now, but I'm just happy for all the dragons being in the cave now. Plenty of time to pick them up from now on. ᕕ( ⁰ ▽ ⁰ )ᕗ

Lag is making it hard for me to double-check some of this, and I haven't seen the Arias for awhile, but so far this is what I've got for the new eggs' biomes.

If anyone can expand upon it, please do.

Aria/Bright Pink - Jungle

Frill - ???

Unstable Pink - Alpine, Volcano

Mottled Red - Coast, Jungle

Web Drake - Desert

Blue Drake - Jungle

Weren't the BPinks and Frills pretty much cave blockers back in the day? I kind of hope they're that common, at least for a little before the hoarders take them down xd.png

The lattice/web drake is in the coast. My arias came from the jungle, but it seems like their drop shuffles as people haven't seen them in a bit.

I didn't catch it because I'm locked (just looking at biomes now), but I saw a web egg in the Desert. I may have been mistaken, but I swear it was there. laugh.gif

Happy birthday, DC! Managed to snag two each of the red, crystalline, and bright drakes, as well as one webbed. Didn't see any arias or frills, but maybe once these hatch... wink.gif

Not gonna try to nab eggs tonight. They'll be there, and it'll give me something to hunt this week. Gonna check out the other goodies instead.

Holy cow, my action log O.o

Viewing 1 to 100 of 29,011

*recoils from screen* Whoa.

*happy weeping* I can finally put my frill breeding pair back together. Egg went to the AP!

I just realised my baby zombies are all different sorts. How adorable <3 I still loved and will miss hte old original wingless zombie - looked like a twisted kitten. But these new ones are sweet.

I didn't catch it because I'm locked (just looking at biomes now), but I saw a web egg in the Desert. I may have been mistaken, but I swear it was there. laugh.gif

Hmm...Maybe it switched because the coast one and the frill are the only ones I'm missing.

EDIT: Wow. My action log goes to 2011. I'm going to go relive my life on DC for a second. LOL

Edited by Jazeki

Why does tj09 have four of one kind of egg? Is there four different adult sprites?

Usually that means dimorphic adults (m/f sprites) and dimorphic hatchies to freeze (again, m/f sprites). The ones with two eggs usually mean single adult sprite and single hatchie sprite.

Why does tj09 have four of one kind of egg? Is there four different adult sprites?

Most likely dimorphism in the adults and s2 hatchies for the species. But that is just a speculation.

Happy Birthday! Awesome awesome!

Love the new backgrounds and revamps, and it's great to see the retired ones coming back. :3

Need those new eggs...

Wow the Zombies are gorgeous. Can't wait to get some Frills and Bright Pink finally, thanks!