TJ09

2016-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 10th Birthday!

So I had attempted an unfinished badge for today. It's supposed to be a cake with 10 sides, loooooool. Impossible to tell, though. xP There's a lot wrong with it, but I thought maybe some of you would find it cute, anyway?

user posted image

[img=https://i.imgur.com/F5huKpB.png]

Happy 10th, DC (and TJ). ^^

choo choo, here comes the birthday train, choo choo!

Levely news, but one question has not been answered yet: will there be cake?

Are the Arias and new Frills a permanant thing now? Or do I need to get some quick?

Ooooooh, new action log. Mine now has 466 pages! xd.png Thanks for that!

I can't seem to catch anything else than Drakes though. dry.gif

Anyone knows where Frills are dropping? I've been looking but have no idea where they are

I didn't even look at the action log before. Mine is crazy! 9,471 entries on 95 pages, going back to Dec 31st of 2011. I'm honestly really, really shocked, I didn't know those records were still in the database!! Wow.

Happily locked with two reds and two of each Drake egg. They're all influenced and incubated as well! Just got to wait for my Soul Peace to hatch, then I can work on getting a crystal! So excited!! I'll definitely be making more zombies this Halloween as well.

Happy bday, Dragon Cave, and many more!! biggrin.gif Thank you for the awesoem eggies to celebrate this milestone!! I'm also excited by the return of Frills & old Pinks!! Now I can get some CBs of them!! *dances*

Anyone knows where Frills are dropping? I've been looking but have no idea where they are

They seem to be not be dropping yet. People have posted that they have bred them though.

Happy Birthday Dragcave!!

Such exciting news to hear!

I checked this because you've made my zombie TERRIFYING.

But I think adding more subtypes is just going to cause more killings each yeah.

I didn't even look at the action log before. Mine is crazy! 9,471 entries on 95 pages, going back to Dec 31st of 2011. I'm honestly really, really shocked, I didn't know those records were still in the database!! Wow.

Holy Moly!! I have 158 pages dating back to 01/01/12 with 15,796 actions!

Happy birthday DC! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I havent seen any frill and it seems impossible for me to catch a bright pink... I will keep trying. Dont want to miss the return of the retired dragons!

Successfully bred a frill only for it to be auto abandoned. I did not think that one through.

I havent seen those crystalized eggs, they where dropping in the volcano right? nothing in the 5 min drop

I just now had time to look at my old pinks and frills, and yes they have new sprites but are recognizably the same dragons. I get to restart my breeding projects that came to a screeching halt. I keep finding new things to like!

Happy Birthday to DC! smile.gif

Loving the beautiful art and updates!

I havent seen those crystalized eggs, they where dropping in the volcano right? nothing in the 5 min drop

I just got lucky with one, they are in alpine and volcano and are dropping on the 10 min mark.

They're also in Alpine I think. I have seen them but haven't nabbed a single one sad.gif