TJ09

2016-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 10th Birthday!

I'm guessing that the Drop was over before my refresh finished - didn't see a single egg in Jungle...

I picked up my eggs at weird times, on xx: 12 and xx:16

Is there a fifth dragon as well? Because I've seen "this bright egg has a warm shell" a few times, and the ones on the first page don't have that description

That's the Bright Pink (Arias?)

I haven't seen any Arias since like the first couple drops, I wonder if they're gonna cycle between the new guys and the returning ones.

My zombies kind of terrify me

Anybody seen the frills? Or know their egg description? I am beyond excited about this! Actually, in a post about what I'd like to see for DC's birthday, I mentioned the return of BPs and Frills would be a dream! So glad this is actually happening!

Locked mostly with drakes. Missing the unstable egg. Will try to get one of them when the gray I picked up hatches.

Yes YEs YES!!!!!!!!!!

Whoooohoooo Thank you TJ!!!!!

yooooo lookit that zambie

The lineage tile isn't the correct one, but my undead water dragon looks like an undead water dragon now! SO HYPE.

Oh boy, I know what my next zombie fodder will consist of. Water dragons, water dragons, water dragons. It looks so good I want 50

Wait so how many dragons are technically being released? And what are their descriptions is I know what to click?

ohmy.gif you cant bite the unstable pink eggs

a radiation dragon?

however yopu can bite the bright pinks, and kill them...

Since you can't bite them, and they are not drakes or pygmies, they could potentially be two-headed. Though the thought of having a "regular" dragon being unable to be bitten is interesting.

OMG I'm loving the different zombies!! My one and only zombie was a Coastal Waverunner and I'm loving the new look!! And the water one is simply amazing! I might have to try getting a water one now.

TJ, Mods, artists, THANK YOU soooooo much for all the work you put into this huge update! This really is the most awesome birthday!

Is there a fifth dragon as well? Because I've seen "this bright egg has a warm shell" a few times, and the ones on the first page don't have that description

Those are hot pinks! smile.gif

Now fully locked. 3 Arias, 2 pink crystals, 1 mottled red, and 1 CB Astrapi Xeno I refuse to dump. laugh.gif

Guess I'll pick up Frills and the bluish eggs later on. Hope they aren't super rare. I really want a Frill and those delicate web eggs look interesting!

That's the Bright Pink (Arias?)

Oh! Thank you for that happy.gif

Also, how is this going to effect the encyclopedia? I've been working on getting all the sprites unlocked and now....

Wait so how many dragons are technically being released? And what are their descriptions is I know what to click?

Click on the eggs in TJ's post. You'll see the descriptions.

TJ, Mods, artists, THANK YOU soooooo much for all the work you put into this huge update! This really is the most awesome birthday!

Haha, while we always appreciate thanks, we really didn't do anything deserving of thanks for the udpate. =X

I am officially, and happily, egg locked! happy.gif

This is definitely an awesome DC birthday! biggrin.gif

So glad I have plenty of reds because I really need to incubate now! xd.png haha

Where are the pink crystal eggs dropping? If they really are two-headed, I'm far more interested in them than I am any of the other dragons (except the old ones getting re-released, but I can't find any of those so w/e)

Ah jeez, here comes the lag. With a vengence.

If Frills are breed-only I'm gonna have to bribe someone for a couple. xd.png

I hope not since Arias are dropping as CB.

Starting to feel a bit overwhelmed from the sheer amount of stuff to pick up.

Must... have... ALL THE DRAGONS!!

Nooooo! The zombies! D: Man, I adored the old s2 sprite... ;_; Now they're... Ewwwww. I mean, the quality is great, but man I just loved the cute look of the old one.

Where are the pink crystal eggs dropping? If they really are two-headed, I'm far more interested in them than I am any of the other dragons (except the old ones getting re-released, but I can't find any of those so w/e)

The cystal pink ones are in the volcano.

Oh... my... gosh, this just made my night!!! Bright Pinks and Frills are back!! *does a happy dance*

I cannot wait to unlock to begin collecting eggs, and I'm loving all of these updates for DC's 10th birthday! Happy Birthday, DC! May you have many more!

Thank you TJ and spriters for these new and old lovelies! biggrin.gif