TJ09

2016-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 10th Birthday!

Oooh, I hope frills aren't breed-only. I have 2 cb females, but no cb males!

The cystal pink ones are in the volcano.

Think I saw them in the Alpine too, but only briefly since that biome always clears out in a heartbeat.

Well I managed to get some new releases. Frills and Arias will have to wait. sad.gif

Happy Birthday again DC!

Just got 5 eggs, one of each! Now, if only I knew what's up with that frill!

I'm so happy with the re-releases! And those gemstone eggs are really promising.

Unfortunately I really don't like the new lineage view. There's no spacing and everything is a giant cluster. Its hard to tell the different dragons apart on a large, organized lineage. This completely ruins all of my planned lineages and invalidates a lot of hard work ): I feel like I don't have much reason to play anymore, since I spent so much time and "value" catching, trading, raising, and breeding these dragons.

Although everything else is awesome, I'm not very happy with the lineages either. I don't think they look nearly as nice with a lot of lineage patterns and shapes. Maybe I'll get used to it, but I'm kind of hoping there will be an option to change the way you view the lineages to the old version added soon.

I haven't been around in a looooong time, but when I saw it was DC's 10th birthday, I had to come back!

And holy smokes I need to get a lot of eggs that I've missed in my time away. *goes hunting*

I really like how long names in lineage now have line/word wrap. Clean and pretty~

I was hesitant to like the new lineage view, but this has made me happy.

Seems like zombie lineage tiles don't always match the zombies themselves. Very cool update to them, though. I've been stalking through a scroll with a ton of frozen zombies and the different forms look scary.

I really hope this release lasts for a few days so I can get 2 of all these new eggs ;u; (or the new breeds are really common for a while after the release)

Also

is my current egg-hunting music (listening on my phone so it doesn't make my lag even worse tongue.gif) Edited by lolahighwind

I got Arias (bright pinks) but no frills... I only have a CB male and a messy lineaged female (that just bred a frill)

OH MY GHAD THE RETURN OF THE FRILLS THANKS TJ!

How do you manage to snatch your eggs?

I am trying hardly, but got none so far. Seems, my slow connection and my computer are really against me.

Or I am just to dumb and to slow. These are the Days I hate DC, because I am feeling like an idiot.

Although everything else is awesome, I'm not very happy with the lineages either. I don't think they look nearly as nice with a lot of lineage patterns and shapes. Maybe I'll get used to it, but I'm kind of hoping there will be an option to change the way you view the lineages to the old version added soon.

Yeah, I'm undecided too.

Guess I'll get used to it, but it changes the look of breeding projects so much...

I really like how long names in lineage now have line/word wrap. Clean and pretty~

That's wonderful - a much appreciated fix! Thanks TJ.

The dragons must be going fast, haven't seen a single egg the past few Drop-times in the Jungle, due to laggy Refreshes...

All of my lineages rely heavily (or completely) on names. Having them so scrunched together with no separation really just kills it. I don't mind a change but this impacts it way too heavily, considering lineages and sprite collecting are all DC has.

If we don't get a view toggle I don't know. I doubt I'll keep playing. It really sucks because I just got super into DC and lineages around a year and a half ago. I guess on the plus side I'm only losing that much work, instead of many years of it.

Lagging super bad, but I did manage to catch two of the crystalline eggs.

Happy anniversary, dc!

For they are coming back.

At last, the promise has been made.

Edited by PhantomoftheWolves

My action log goes back to the end of 2011. And the art work is just gorgeous. Where are the strange marking frills...I want them!

Also, I think i will get used to the lineage viewer. It does look like a real family tree, especially in longer lineages http://dragcave.net/lineage/SBATh

Edited by ainisarie

Oooh, I hope frills aren't breed-only. I have 2 cb females, but no cb males!

Well, I just bred the ONLY frill I have and it produced an egg. Looks like they ARE indeed back, but unsure if we can CB frills again. sad.gif

Kind of bummed about that since the one I have is really messy. :\

Whoa-ho-ho! I love the new backgrounds! Now to explore all the other changes, and try and snatch a few eggs too.

oooOOOO!!!! Of course I'm not going to compete with everyone trying to shove into the cave at once - too hard - so I don't have any new eggs yet, but in a few days I will! Will the Arias and Frilled Dragons have a period of being more common? I really want an Arias especially; they look so pretty and the name is beautiful as well.

But just... yesyesyesYESYESYES!!! xd.png This is so exciting I can't even handle it aaaaa...