TJ09

2016-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 10th Birthday!

K so I now have 3 BP and 3 of the green drakes. Haven't seen any Frills drop yet though.

The new zombies are amazing but...my hatchlings aren't quite so cute (seriously, the old S2 sprites were adorable, undead monsters or no!)

Happy Birthday, DC!

I forgot all about it and scroll-locked myself earlier before the release. Looks like I'll be waiting a while for the new eggs... rolleyes.gif

Happy birthday Dragoncave! Time to grab whatever I can get from the biomes! biggrin.gif

I didn't see a single egg during the 5-min drop...

I see the eggs but I can't grab a single one! xd.png

Yay!

Happy 10th Birthday DC!

I have 5 new eggs so far -- 3 different breeds.

And my Zombie baby! That was the first new thing I saw! She is beautiful. Have to run and see the rest of the Zombies at the end of my scroll.

Bright Pinks and Frills are back! Oh my!

And all the other stuff! Beautiful new biomes, new map, new action log .... laugh.gifViewing 1 to 100 of 50,955

Let's Party! laugh.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Sakes alive, I'm locked already, with 3 old pinks and a frill (2 self-bred), only managing to get two of one type and one of another new egg. Hmm tongue.gif

Edited by casprrr

Happy 10th birthday Dragon Cave!!

It's great to finally see the old pinks and frills back!

... and egg-locked (at least for 3 more hours)! Got 2 Crystalline eggs, 1 Mottled, 2 web-like Drakes & 1 Aria (which may be gifted later). Still need the other Drake, not worried about Frills right now, since I have 4 CBs from the original release.

BTW, LOVE the new Biome art!!!

Edited by JaneMcAsh

ohmy.gif you cant bite the unstable pink eggs

a radiation dragon?

however yopu can bite the bright pinks, and kill them...

Edited by blockEdragon

Locked with two mottled reds, two crystalline, two web, and one bright pink. Whoops, forgot to save room for the bright marking one.

Also, frills.

Egg-locked already with Bright Pinks and two of the new breeds. Now to hope the others' will still be able to catch in a couple of days.

Can't see the new biome backgrounds or the new map but I suppose it will come soon

Just checked out my zombies. I love them so much. I need to make more zombies next Halloween.

The lineage trees... will take some getting used to.

THE FRILLS!!!!!!!!! YEAH laugh.gif

Thank you TJ and everyone and Happy 10th Birthday biggrin.gif ....

How long will the eggs be up? Locked atm..

Edited by Taryn123

And locked until later in the morning. I'll have to try for the webbed egg tomorrow.

I'm so happy with the re-releases! And those gemstone eggs are really promising.

Unfortunately I really don't like the new lineage view. There's no spacing and everything is a giant cluster. Its hard to tell the different dragons apart on a large, organized lineage. This completely ruins all of my planned lineages and invalidates a lot of hard work ): I feel like I don't have much reason to play anymore, since I spent so much time and "value" catching, trading, raising, and breeding these dragons.

K so I now have 3 BP and 3 of the green drakes. Haven't seen any Frills drop yet though.

The new zombies are amazing but...my hatchlings aren't quite so cute (seriously, the old S2 sprites were adorable, undead monsters or no!)

Yes, I do agree on that point. I hoarded zombie hatchies because of how cute they were. Not that I don't like the new ones, but ;/

Also, the bright pink army I planned when first started can now actually happen. smile.gif so happy to see them back. and Frills too! also they are now a regular breed with male and female members. smile.gif

Can't wait to see/catch the new dragons. Thanks so much TJ, we love all the work you put into this site for us. smile.gif

Is there a fifth dragon as well? Because I've seen "this bright egg has a warm shell" a few times, and the ones on the first page don't have that description

I just saw my Zombies - and yeesh. They certainly aren't as cuddly. xd.png

Didn't even realize one of them was a wyvern and one was an amphitere, I've had them for over a year after all.

Guess I have a new goal for Halloween.

I'm guessing that the Drop was over before my refresh finished - didn't see a single egg in Jungle...

Edit:just got a red one!

Edited by Syphoneira

FRILLS AND PINKS ARE BACK ITS TRULY THE BEST OF DAYS

AND SPECIFIC ZOMBIES AND DRAKE EGGS SOMEONE HOLD ME

EDIT: MY ZOMBIES LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL AAAAAAAAA!!!!

Edited by Haloclimb

Also man, I was going to just get a zombie from each biome and some hatchlings, but now... I'm going to have to get so many more.

/shakes head/ what have you done to me, DC. You've made me even more of an addict than I already was.