TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

God I hate the lag at the top of the hour... dry.gif

ETA: Are these still falling? Saw none at any of the fives between 12:30 and 1 and with the lag... and now I'm still not seeing any. Just how rare are these guys?

Try hunting in the biomes with the fewest people. I saw one in the jungle just before the hour.

Huh, well that's odd. Perhaps the white coloration is the effect of the BSA being used after the hatchling has been frozen?

I love new hatching sequences! I hope we keep getting more smile.gif They spice up the time waiting for the dang things to hatch!

Is this just me thinking that they would look quite nice with blue Nebulae?

I think there's a whole lot they'd look good with- and I'm usually pretty picky about what looks good haha, we haven't even seen adults yet!

Huh, caught up on all the new info. I hope the adults have the BSA too - I'm thinking the hatchies only have it so they're not perma-stuck on your scroll (gives you a chance to release them if you change your mind about having them).

I think (?) I understand the new info on these guys...

Just caught another one, if we have a 30 day cooldown for breeding (if I understood correctly) I need to catch a bunch then xd.png

I wonder if the BSA allows them to have multiple eggs if that means they'll always have multiclutches like holidays. Maybe they're really meant to be rare?

Huh, caught up on all the new info. I hope the adults have the BSA too - I'm thinking the hatchies only have it so they're not perma-stuck on your scroll (gives you a chance to release them if you change your mind about having them).

I assume the adults "must" have it since there's a specific reference to breeding. Unless frozen hatchies can breed and I kind of doubt that.

I wonder if the BSA allows them to have multiple eggs if that means they'll always have multiclutches like holidays. Maybe they're really meant to be rare?

I really really really hope so!

Imagine these guys flooding the ap because of the multiclutches wub.gif

Assuming they can breed easily enough!

Oh wow, I wake up to all this?? Wow. This is so cool! I immediately froze a hatchling just to see it change colors (and hey, I like freezing things). The BSA is so cool!! I'm really excited for the adults.

It is litterally impossible for me to grab one of these as the cave laggs every other minutte (my internet isnt that great) ; - ;

Trading belongs in the trade section.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Im starting to get annoyed by this, can we please go back to a few days warning BEFORE the release. though the dragon looks pretty cool, Trading belongs in the trade section. >.< stupid irl getting in the way of catching dragons

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Totally missed this release (internet was down), but happily, I have caught two eggs anyways happy.gif I am totally in love with these dragons!!! The eggs are super neat!

Happily locked myself with another set ^.^

Good luck to those still catching!

Is this just me thinking that they would look quite nice with blue Nebulae?

as the IRC neb guy

course they would

everything with nebs

though yeah coloration wise and possible name and story wise these are going to be a project of experimentation

Of course it is really hard for me to catch more of these eggs when I cannot see any and my phone is very slow rolleyes.gif hopefully I can catch some more because I really would like another set of these xd.png

I wonder if the multiclutches will be old school and give a potential mix of egg breeds. Because I would love this.

After quite a while trying to trade for one from the Forest, I finally actually caught one happy.gif I'm thrilled that I have one from each Biome + one biggrin.gif

Do I go take advantage of the low time AP eggs or do I go catch more Celestials since I'm predicting they will be rare (at least) by popular demand?

Do I go take advantage of the low time AP eggs or do I go catch more Celestials since I'm predicting they will be rare (at least) by popular demand?

Both? As long as you have a decent incubate hoard you can hatch the AP eggs pretty quickly.

^ This. It's what I did, until I only had enough spaces to catch more releases or no more CB spits and messy flamingos. Now I'm happily locked with another set of new release eggs again.

My first batch of new eggs will grow up in a bit less than 3 days, and my 2nd batch will hatch around that same time. So I will let the first batch grow up and freeze the 2nd... unless something like an evil plot twist comes up before that date. And I wouldn't be surprised rolleyes.gif Odeen is lurking... evil woman xd.png