TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

I was reading the wiki just now and I'm more confused than ever.

The hatchies are dark (normal) but when you freeze them they turn blue AND gain a BSA? o.o

Adults cannot be frozen so... will they grow up with BSA? Will they grow up light blue? And we will have to use BSA ever time we want to do anything with them? Kinda cool, but I have a headache @.@

Edited by natli

@natli: Highlight my stuff as it has spoilers: (might want to white-out your post too for spoilers)

While the hatchies are growing, they're dark. Once they're frozen, they're blue. The BSA gets added then too- think of it like the "release" action. You can't release a hatchling that's growing up, only one that's frozen... or an adult. The hatchlings change back to dark when the action is used on them- so it's possible adults may grow up to a blue colour, and the BSA that gets added changes them back to a dark version smile.gif

Edited by bluesonic1

@bluesonic1

The theory makes sense.

But I'm talking about info publicly avaliable on the Wiki's Currently Being Released page, so why do you call it spoilers? o.o

Also, one more thing. 30 day cooldown. The implications of that made my blood run cold. This is half-a-holiday dragon. Well it was released on April Fools. I can feel the joke now down in my bones. Good one folks, good one.

Edited by natli

The hatchies are dark (normal) but when you freeze them they turn blue AND gain a BSA? o.o

Adults cannot be frozen so... will they grow up with BSA? Will they grow up light blue? And we will have to use BSA ever time we want to do anything with them? Kinda cool, but I have a headache @.@

I'm just as lost as you are. I was reading threw here and there too. Dose that mean we have to freeze and never gain adults?

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

But I'm talking about info publicly avaliable on the Wiki's Currently Being Released page, so why do you call it spoilers? o.o

Because there are people frequenting this thread who don't want to know the things that the community has discovered, they want to find out themselves. smile.gif

I'm just as lost as you are. I was reading threw here and then the wiki. Dose that mean we have to freeze and never gain adults?

Let's let some grow and then we'll see :3

Because there are people frequenting this thread who don't want to know the things that the community has discovered, they want to find out themselves. smile.gif

Oh ok, I'll white it out then.

@bluesonic1

The theory makes sense.

Also, one more thing. 30 day cooldown. The implications of that made my blood run cold. This is half-a-holiday dragon. Well it was released on April Fools. I can feel the joke now down in my bones. Good one folks, good one.

Because the wiki has a wopping big sign on it saying 'spoilers ahead' (main page and the currently being released). Likewise, people who want to avoid spoilers will obviously avoid the wiki considering it's basically there to house information aka spoilers.

Because the wiki has a wopping big sign on it saying 'spoilers ahead' (main page and the currently being released). Likewise, people who want to avoid spoilers will obviously avoid the wiki considering it's basically there to house information aka spoilers.

Indeed yes. No more visiting the wiki for me until I at least have hatchies of my own. smile.gif

This blink.gif

Do these guys take more views than normal to hatch? I have an egg at 4d 17h with 1,486/ 507 /28 and it hasn't hatched yet. My other one has similar stats. I don't usually have to ER eggs that have that many views. They were at stage 5 last night when I went to bed and I was sure they would be hatched when I got up this morning, but they are still stuck as eggs!

The good news is that I was able to snag 4 more fairly easily last night once I had space for them.

Edited by purplehaze

Do these guys take more views than normal to hatch? I have an egg at 4d 17h with 1,486/ 507 /28 and it hasn't hatched yet. My other one has similar stats. I don't usually have to ER eggs that have that many views. They were at stage 5 last night when I went to bed and I was sure they would be hatched when I got up this morning, but they are still stuck as eggs!

The good news is that I was able to snag 4 more fairly easily last night once I had space for them.

XD had a peek at your eggs! They won't hatch until they reach 4 days, so you still have another 17 hours!

@Paige, yeah she might be tired :3

Edited by ParticleSoup

hmm thinking you may mean 3d 17h as you have been playing long enough to know when they hatch tongue.gif

xd.png had a peek at your eggs! They won't hatch until they reach 4 days, so you still have another 17 hours!

Not like purplehaze to make a mistake like that unsure.gif

Edited by Paige201208

I finally managed to get one of new eggs smile.gif

Also got one as a present which is so nice thank you!

For all those who are confused:

Think of the "Release" action. Can you use it on growing eggs or hatchlings? No. Can you use it on frozen hatchlings and adults? Yes. Same deal with this BSA- at least with hatchlings. You can't use the BSA on them unless they're frozen. Adults, we don't know yet, but the theory is that it will function in the same way as actions like "Release".

hmm thinking you may mean 3d 17h as you have been playing long enough to know when they hatch tongue.gif

Not like purplehaze to make a mistake like that unsure.gif

OOPS! Guess I got dumb with all the hype. Forgot that I didn't incubate these and expected them to hatch after two days. *Slinks off in embarrassment*

OOPS! Guess I got dumb with all the hype. Forgot that I didn't incubate these and expected them to hatch after two days. *Slinks off in embarrassment*

I think this release is messing with all our heads laugh.gif

This month's release is probably going to be my favorite tongue.gif

Much mystery. Much hype. Much wow.

FINALLY NABBED ONE! *shakes fist* They look like they have potential to be one of my favorites! ~ ♥

I think this release is messing with all our heads laugh.gif

And THAT is the April Fools joke! I bet TJ's sitting somewhere laughing to himself at what a bunch of fools we are - myself firmly included in that category! xd.png

I'm so glad this release is 'the real deal'!

I was afraid it was just an April Fool's joke. laugh.gif

The hatchies are so pretty! I can't wait to see the adults!

I was a fool because I didn't think that this site would do anything for april fools... at least I got an egg yesterday, with quite a few failed attempts.

Then again, though, I had no space left for eggs yesterday anyway.