TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

I'm EST, too lol I'll wait up with you tongue.gif

Wooo east coasters pulling a late night for the adults!

It would be such a terrible (and hilarious but still terrible) joke if the joke was that these hatchlings would never grow up to full mature adults.

Now that would be funny in a way really lol. I gues we will find out soon enuff. laugh.gif

It's after midnight for you now correct?

It's 3:05 here so I'm trying to figure out if I should wait or sleep lol.

Only about 19 minutes or so. WAIT!

Only about 19 minutes or so. WAIT!

You guys are lucky i have 2:13 after midnight on my clock Central time i am pushing to stay up as well i can not go to sleep lol. laugh.gif

Edited by Laryal

Central time here

guess i might as well wait for the grand reveal while getting ready to hit the sack

Yep. I waited up this long, may as well be here when the clock hits. Here's hoping the adults are as awesome as we expect,

Yep. I waited up this long, may as well be here when the clock hits. Here's hoping the adults are as awesome as we expect,

13 minutes! I don't think they will disappoint. Odeen's work is legit, and the hatchis look amazing. Regardless, I think I'll love them <3

The super tired me was thinking... Multiclutch possibility, and if it breeds 2 of x and 2 of itself (example), and its bred to prizes... Mmmm 2gen prizes in the ap, fun stuff... Wild possibilities. 15ish more minutes, plus however long of adult chat I'll hang around for, and I can barely keep my eyes open now! x)

Gah! It's almost time!! I'm with you, my eyes won't stay open lol. Having a hard time catching my own types.

And I totally agree odeens work is fabulous, I just don't know what is in store doe us in the next 10 min.

This is the first time I'm awake in time to see TJ's dragons grow up. xd.png

I am so excited!

Must. Stay. Awake.

alot.png

So sleepy.

I really want to see them, though. It's so close!

I am so excited!

Yeah me too, and I noticed 10 minutes after eggs were released too, first time I was that close to a new release. Feel like I've been most involved with this one too, in terms of catching up with the thread and whatnot. Super cool release to be with, and I love Odeen's work as well, so I'm confident these won't let me down!

13 minutes! I don't think they will disappoint. Odeen's work is legit, and the hatchis look amazing. Regardless, I think I'll love them <3

5 minutes! I absolutely agree. Odeen's work is always gorgeous and if it is a joke and they stay hatchlings which I don't believe I will be happy with the gorgeous babies.

I am so excited!

Don't be too excited, we could be in for a joke of no adults. laugh.gif

Of course, the one time we get a weekday release it has to happen when I'm on holiday. xd.png

At least,. they're apparently still dropping...

Looking very great so far!

I cannot wait to see what happens OUO~~ I'm not sure if they'd really grow up in 4 minutes but I'm willing to hang around to see for sure and if they don't then I go away and check back in another half-hour to an hour. Easy. -p-

OuO *anticipation*

Yeah me too, and I noticed 10 minutes after eggs were released too, first time I was that close to a new release. Feel like I've been most involved with this one too, in terms of catching up with the thread and whatnot. Super cool release to be with, and I love Odeen's work as well, so I'm confident these won't let me down!

Same! I usually don't catch the new releases right away and/or am completely egg locked. I only dumped one egg, and it was nothing I could not catch again.

I cannot wait to see what happens OUO~~ I'm not sure if they'd really grow up in 4 minutes but I'm willing to hang around to see for sure and if they don't then I go away and check back in another half-hour to an hour. Easy. -p-

OuO *anticipation*

If they don't I deeply apologize to everyone. ninja.gif *hides in case of angry mob*

Oh my gosh..it's beautiful.. Welcome Celestial dragons!

Great work Odeen!

Edited by RaeMarie