TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

SPOILER: I checked by freezing a hatchie, and no, they cannot breed. So my guess is that we have to do the BSA on the adult in order to breed them. I'm not sure how long they will stay corporeal for? If only a brief time, then yes, that will mean we can only breed them once a month. Hmm.

Only 11 hours until we see the adults! I'm super excited. Also, the BSA seems pretty interesting, can't wait to learn more about it.

I'm so happy! I'm going to wake up tomorrow and see the adults before I head off to school...

Nice start to what will hopefully be a good week.

I'm back to catching!

My first batch of new eggs will grow up in a bit less than 3 days, and my 2nd batch will hatch around that same time. So I will let the first batch grow up and freeze the 2nd... unless something like an evil plot twist comes up before that date. And I wouldn't be surprised  rolleyes.gif Odeen is lurking... evil woman  xd.png

Because of the Corporealize action message "While corporeal, this dragon will be able to breed multiple eggs.", I'd say it's very unlikely that these guys won't be able to breed. Because of that I'm letting the ones I had designated for freezing back when we thought these would be unbreedable grow up. It seems a shame to freeze CBs that some people are having so much trouble catching when bred ones will be available.

Mildly pro tip: they are also dropping in the Forest, which isn't nearly as packed as the Alpine. Just missed one at the drop cuz I wasn't expecting it.

They drop in all the biomes... I just missed one and spaz clicked an Antarean. Might dump it later, though that's hard since I've been hoarding those. tongue.gif

I think the eggs are getting harder to grab.

You just have to be ready for them.

I've caught another whole batch (I count one batch as 6) and a few extras which I've gifted out. I have my computer set up just for catching these guys lol

i'm at my dad's with intermittent internet and only just saw there's already another new release. so far i've managed one egg and i'm hoping at least to get one more (internet willing!).

You just have to be ready for them.

I've caught another whole batch (I count one batch as 6) and a few extras which I've gifted out. I have my computer set up just for catching these guys lol

How do you set up a computer just to catch these eggs?

Well, after two catches and three misclicks, I think it's time to go to bed. smile.gif

Looking forward to seeing the adults tomorrow morning! smile.gif

How do you set up a computer just to catch these eggs?

I've cleared out some cookies and other things to make my computer run faster (though I do this on a regular basis), and I have my tabs set up in such a way so I can look at a clock (that goes down to the millisecond) and the biome I'm hunting in.

Something like this is what I mean by having my tabs set up.

It really helps catch them if you refresh as soon as it hits the 5 min and 1 hour marks :3

This helps catch anything honestly, but apparently not metalics xd.png

Edited by Clya

I'm probably going to breed these guys with the Antareans. They're both otherwordly and it seems like the colors will complement each other very well, perfect match.

Also, in case anyone's having trouble I have the easiest time catching them in the desert. People are grabbing the Antareans that are dropping there so it's moving pretty quickly, but there aren't a lot of people. Last time I checked a lot of Celestials (or whatever they are) were dropping there.

Dunno about anyone else, but I am currently making no assumptions regarding pairings for these guys, given TJ's comment in the first post! I know that there's some BSA intrigue going on with the frozen hatchies, but I don't want spoilers until I freeze one of my own, so I don't know (and don't want to know!) if that's got anything to do with breeding. smile.gif

>How do people already have cracking/hatched eggs?

>Checks time on eggs

>almost five days left

>OH CRUD I CAN INCUBATE!

*facepalm*

Dunno about anyone else, but I am currently making no assumptions regarding pairings for these guys, given TJ's comment in the first post!

Yeah, I'm just going to wait since I have no idea how breeding them will work. xd.png Best not to get my hopes up just yet (plus I personally need to see the adult form anyway. I can't visualize otherwise.)

I just hope I can actually get more than the one. Life has been a mess lately and I lost all of last release just from forgetting to get them in a viewer. -.-

>How do people already have cracking/hatched eggs?

>Checks time on eggs

>almost five days left

>OH CRUD I CAN INCUBATE!

*facepalm*

Same thing here, I only just remembered that that's a thing. Now if only I had a couple left.

DANGIT. I missed yet another egg. Hey, at least I got a leetle t... wait, i'm at the limit

Well, I'll keep trying. I heard they have a BSA... if you freeze them?

SPOILER:  I checked by freezing a hatchie, and no, they cannot breed.  So my guess is that we have to do the BSA on the adult in order to breed them.  I'm not sure how long they will stay corporeal for?  If only a brief time, then yes, that will mean we can only breed them once a month.  Hmm.

Spoiler: Obviously, ungendered S1 hatchlings cannot breed. But I am wondering if the S2 hatchlings will have some secret tricks...

Missed a silver AND one of the new ones. I've managed to get 4 of the new ones. Hubs and kids have none of them.

YES! I finally got ONE of them.

Time to get 5 more X3