TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

My laptop is fast but this is ridiculous. I wasn't able to get one the first day while so many egg locked their scrolls with them. I still don't have one.

Maybe by the time we see adults I will finally have managed to get just one egg.  unsure.gif

Ha! I got to quote myself!

I managed to get 3 this morning! It works every time! Just complain publically about something and it suddenly works. laugh.gif I should have complained sooner! rolleyes.gif

Loving the spoilery information I woke up to today. biggrin.gif

My eggs have started cracking. Second stage crack in two of them, both stayed transparent. So whatever the deal with egg sprites turning opaque was it seems to have been changed/fixed (?)

Wow loving the new info on these guys! Makes me hopeful for lineage planning! Very interesting...

I love how everyone is SO confused about this mysterious drop!

Really want to know what the adults look like! smile.gif

The prank could be that the adults do not stay on your scroll. They leave immediately when they grow up. So you cannot release them because they release themselves... tongue.gif

That would certainly be interesting, but I'm not sure if I like the idea tongue.gif

My eggs have started cracking. Second stage crack in two of them, both stayed transparent. So whatever the deal with egg sprites turning opaque was it seems to have been changed/fixed (?)

Same with mine, I was just coming here to confirm it. thumbs_up.png

My first is due to hatch in 5 hours and my second is close behind (20-30 minutes).

The first has Views 2,671 Unique562 Click 3

The second has Views 1,488 Unique 441 Clicks 2

The first has a huge hole and the second just a crack.

Don't know if this means anything but some people were commenting these might need a lot of views. huh.gif

I would post a picture but not sure how. huh.gif

Alchemy

My first is due to hatch in 5 hours and my second is close behind (20-30 minutes).

The first has Views 2,671 Unique562 Click 3

The second has Views 1,488 Unique 441 Clicks 2

The first has a huge hole and the second just a crack.

Don't know if this means anything but some people were commenting these might need a lot of views. huh.gif

I would post a picture but not sure how. huh.gif

Alchemy

They seem to be hatching with just the average amount of views needed, so you should be fine~

Re-reading the wiki information though has me super puzzled, do I want to risk freezing one or do I want them all to grow up.. decisions, decisions. biggrin.gif

I froze one of my hatchlings. It turned that lovely shade of blue and it has the BSA. It has this description:

*Spoilers*

Coporealize

Return the celestial to the material plane, allowing it to interact with physical objects.

I hope this helps answer some questions. or maybe it created some new ones.

Edited by lilywaterflower

Thank you wub.gifwub.gif Wiki has been updated to reflect this!

@lilywaterflower, you'll want to change the color of your text there to white. Some folks don't want to know what they do just yet and want to learn on their own, and those who do want spoilers can just highlight your text to see :3

ETA: well, maybe it doesn't matter so much.. the more and more hatchies we start getting the more people are going to play and talk about it. Makes me wonder, at what point will it stop counting as spoilers?

Edited by ParticleSoup

I froze one of my hatchlings. It turned that lovely shade of blue and it has the BSA. It has this description:

Coporealize

Return the celestial to the material plane, allowing it to interact with physical objects.

Interesting and very cool, have you tried the BSA yet?

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Coporealize

Please tell me it didn't spell it like that ? (If it did I am off to the grammar thread....)

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

So, we have to freeze some hatchies to get the BSA to apply it on the adults so they can breed? Is that all the BSA does, or it unfreezes the hatchies too? And if it unfreezes the hatchies, do they continue to grow up as normal adults?

TJ and Odeen, it is not nice to mess up with what's left of the mind of old people like me xd.png

Loving it!

I have some spoiler info: My mom just froze one of hers, and using the BSA on the stage 1 hatchling only returns it to dark blue, there is no breeding option for the little guy just name and release, kill, describe.

It says:

Corporealize

This dragon is already in its corporeal form. It will remain so for 7 more days.<--Highlight to read it. biggrin.gif

Edited by acm1923

What?! I might not have gone back far enough but where's the spoilery stuff?? I'm dying to know more lol.

Edited by thephantomdragon

Just saw all the discoveries made and now I'm torn with what to do with my hatchies when the time comes..... Aaaaaaahhhhhh so much stress!

I also freezed one. Huh, it seems the dragon is some kind of shapeshifter or something? o.O

What?! I might not have gone back far enough but where's the spoilery stuff?? I'm dying to know more lol.

Since people's eggs have started hatching there's information about the Hatchies now. There's a lot of stuff in the last couple of pages, most of it whited out to avoid people being spoiled on accident.

All the information has also been added on the wikia as far as I can see.

Edit: I see you found it already. biggrin.gif And, yeah I'm in the same boat. What to do, what to do.

Edited by ryon_brink

Only three more hours to go until the first six hatch! I'm so excited! ^_____^

Love all the spoilers and speculations. Tomorrow we'll know more... smile.gif

Since people's eggs have started hatching there's information about the Hatchies now. There's a lot of stuff in the last couple of pages, most of it whited out to avoid people being spoiled on accident.

All the information has also been added on the wikia as far as I can see.

Edit: I see you found it already. biggrin.gif And, yeah I'm in the same boat. What to do, what to do.

yeah, I noticed after someone started saying to white out for spoilers. I was on my ipad at the time so highlighting it did nothing for the text. I switched over to my laptop to see what's up since my eggs have pretty much all hatched now.

I'm managing to pick up more now, one sat on the page for about 15 seconds while I processed the description (idk why i froze like that lol) but i clicked and was shocked it was still available! Going to try and get locked with these guys again so I can mess around with hatchies without feeling guilty...

Edited by thephantomdragon