TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

I as well have that song stuck in my head now as well lol. Can not wait for them to grow up either staying on till they do. biggrin.gif

Edited by Laryal

Took a 3-hour power nap this afternoon, so I should be able to stay up until 2 a.m. or so my time (on a work night!) to watch TJ's pretties hatch.

I'm not that dedicated and I don't have to work tomorrow! laugh.gif TJ's adults will still be there in the morning.

I am more anxious to start hearing from users as they begin to get adults and find out more about their actions. Mine won't be among the first adults, due to my derp of forgetting to incubate them!

Dude, I'm hearing Europe's "The Final Countdown" in my head now and can't get it out. Thanks heaps. tongue.gif

Took a 3-hour power nap this afternoon, so I should be able to stay up until 2 a.m. or so my time (on a work night!) to watch TJ's pretties hatch.

Yep. That was the point of final countdown! Lol it is really, I'm hoping to see them mature, butnidk if I'll be up still.

I am more anxious to start hearing from users as they begin to get adults and find out more about their actions. Mine won't be among the first adults, due to my derp of forgetting to incubate them!

Good point, this is probably the point when we'll get a lot of extra information, although the adult sprites and descriptions (as well as whether they're light or dark) are also going to give us some info.

wow some people really take rarity debates seriously

imo the rarity will wax and wane over courses of month due to supply and demand like with black dragons -- there will be an initial spike due to them being new and people wanting more or different pairings ect but overall the rarity is dependent on user demand as a whole

on a side note i just realized that my completionist sprite freezing is going to be null and voooooid because once i freeze the hatchies they will go blue

darn it i want all the colours

Wait,there's a BSA? I'm confuzzled x_x Edited by Stellaluna22

I think they are only blue for a short time after using their BSA and then they go back to the dark color.

Other way around. Once you freeze them, they go incorporeal = light blue. If you use the BSA (which has a 30 day cooldown), they turn corporeal(material) = dark blue. This is when they can interact and have various actions performed on them. After a week, they become incorporeal again. So the default state of the hatchling is light blue, not dark blue.

Edited by MessengerDragon

Oh, they won't mature until I have to go to lectures. Then I'll have to wait until the late evening to know what they are. Come on, grow...

on a side note i just realized that my completionist sprite freezing is going to be null and voooooid because once i freeze the hatchies they will go blue

darn it i want all the colours

You could just have a bunch of them and cycle between them for the corporeal sprites with the BSA.

Incoming noob question... Do they grow up as they hit 4days or at 4days do they have "an hour" left? So, since it says 4d 1hr right now, is that 1 hourish or more like 2ish hours?

Incoming noob question... Do they grow up as they hit 4days or at 4days do they have "an hour" left? So, since it says 4d 1hr right now, is that 1 hourish or more like 2ish hours?

From my experience they grow up at 4 days.

Two of his hatchlings have 4D2H and one has 4D1H so we'll see the first adult sometime after midnight most likely.

Edited by RaeMarie

They 'can' at 4d if they have enough views, etc.

If you don't know the exact time it could be anything from 4day 1 minute to 4d 59 minute, so difficult to tell unless you have been watching to see when the 'time left' changes

Can't wait for these guys to grow up!

I've just egg-locked myself with my 13th one. I've caught all of mine from the volcano and recently I've seen them drop in abundance everywhere except for the volcano huh.gif

Good luck to everyone else catching!

So I just checked and I made a post in the thread at 2:30 cave time and if I remember correctly that was literally right after it hatched. So I'm going to make a pretty strong guess that we'll see the first adult between xx:29 and xx:30.

Which is half past midnight for those of you on PST. Woot! West Coast!

So I just checked and I made a post in the thread at 2:30 cave time and if I remember correctly that was literally right after it hatched. So I'm going to make a pretty strong guess that we'll see the first adult between xx:29 and xx:30.

Which is half past midnight for those of you on PST. Woot! West Coast!

That's what I thought, right around the 30 minute mark but didn't want to say anything and have it be terribly wrong, haha x) I'm west coast too, so I'll be waiting up for sureee!!

That's what I thought, right around the 30 minute mark but didn't want to say anything and have it be terribly wrong, haha x) I'm west coast too, so I'll be waiting up for sureee!!

laugh.gif Me too but I remembered posting right after it hatched because I was so excited about the pretty little thing, not to mention that it did hatch.

Aww man Dragon cave is in maintenance now and i am central time Ohhh i wonder if they will hatch after this. Well i was wrong but they are 4 days and one hour so Awesome!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by Laryal

I was right in the middle of incubating my egg so it could hatch... maintenance... -.-

So we can assume the adults will also mainly being blue? Hopefully not. laugh.gif

Okay a pink mood and blue scales! Tink pink!

ETA:

And i have my first hatchling of the new breed. cool.gif

Edited by Tigerkralle

laugh.gif Me too but I remembered posting right after it hatched because I was so excited about the pretty little thing, not to mention that it did hatch.

It's after midnight for you now correct?

It's 3:05 here so I'm trying to figure out if I should wait or sleep lol.

i honestly hope that the adults have some kind of contrast because a solid blue would be kind of nightform nocturne reminiscent

It would be such a terrible (and hilarious but still terrible) joke if the joke was that these hatchlings would never grow up to full mature adults.

I'm EST, too lol I'll wait up with you tongue.gif

Yeah, it's 12:07 here. Adults around 12:30 for us