TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

I'm gonna keep one egg hidden until we know if frozen S2 hatchies and adults also get the BSA. Lest the prank is indeed that only frozen S1s get it.

Edited by Mistress of Whispers

Exactly 24 hours from now.

Nice! and GUYS ONE OF MINE HATCHED >:D

Off to experiment with it, I'll see if I can solidify MessengerDragon's discovery.

EDIT EDIT EDIT AHHH *SIRENS*: I just froze my s1 hatchie and it did indeed change colour, The BSA is there and everything. FINDINGS CONFIRMED

Edited by Cemeroll

I'm gonna keep one hatchling hidden until we know if frozen S2 hatchies and adults also get the BSA. Lest the prank is indeed that only frozen S1s get it.

But... hatchies can't breed anyway. It would make no sense to create a BSA that has an effect on breeding, and then give it to hatchies only. huh.gif

So color of adult of this breed is light blue and became darker when be 'Corporealized'? Then it means they go to other space when grown?

Nobody knows about adults yet, we are talking about hatchlings and ye they become dark again when used the bsa on the frozen ones of them.

But... hatchies can't breed anyway. It would make no sense to create a BSA that has an effect on breeding, and then give it to hatchies only. huh.gif

But do frozen hatchies usually gain BSAs? If not then these are already different.

edit: checked and frozen hatchies dont usually have BSA. So given that these **hatchlings** do, I dont want to just assume the adults will too.

But do frozen hatchies usually gain BSAs? If not then these are already different.

These are the first hatchies with a BSA!

These are the first hatchies with a BSA!

That might be the prank then? Hatchies get the BSA instead of adults. So imma keep one egg hidden until we know about S2 hatchies and adults smile.gif

Oh right, they don't usually. Huh. So then it could be a very elaborate prank... *studies hatchies nervously*

Edited by Aleoleo

The prank could be that the adults do not stay on your scroll. They leave immediately when they grow up. So you cannot release them because they release themselves... tongue.gif

The prank could be that the adults do not stay on your scroll. They leave immediately when they grow up. So you cannot release them because they release themselves... tongue.gif

Hush, you.

*tethers all her babies, in case*

EThe prank could be that the adults do not stay on your scroll. They leave immediately when they grow up. So you cannot release them because they release themselves... tongue.gif

Auto-release goes against one of the basic tenants of DC though, which is that you have autonomy over your scroll. It's much more likely - based on the BSA - that the adults are incorporeal and need this BSA before they can be released.

I think the prank is their breeding tongue.gif Considering their BSA and all.

Edited by mo7

I hope these don't release themselves even if they are strong, independent dragons that don't need no corporeal form. laugh.gif It took a lot of time to raise them so far.

I hope these don't release themselves even if they are strong, independent dragons that don't need no corporeal form. laugh.gif It took a lot of time to raise them so far.

Not to mention the anxiety that already exists that these are not a true release, and will be taken away. TJ is a prankster, not a meanie.

So, my revised theory considering the new information...

I think the three dragons that we usually associate with dimorphism won't be the case this time- it's likely the adults will have the same colour changing ability the hatchlings have, using the same BSA (BSA or action?). Also, I think it got mentioned in the BSA/Action description, but was my guess of calling them Celestial dragons correct?? biggrin.gif

Oh also I saw Odie posted earlier that the stage 2 of the hatching sequence wasn't supposed to be that dark colour? Can anyone let me know when/if it gets fixed/has been fixed/what's happening with that?

Edited by bluesonic1

Maybe the frozen S2 hatchlings can "breed" or somehow attract new eggs, but the adults disappear or turn into something that cannot breed.

My laptop is fast but this is ridiculous. I wasn't able to get one the first day while so many egg locked their scrolls with them. I still don't have one.

Maybe by the time we see adults I will finally have managed to get just one egg. unsure.gif

Thank you to everyone for keeping spoilers hidden - I'm looking forward to being surprised when my babies hatch. smile.gif

My first seven eggs have hatched and I caught an eigth, so I now have everything I need.

Do the eggs still drop?

Yes they do, you just need some luck to grab it in a flash...... tongue.gif

Edited by Lazurite