TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

yeah, but as i recall, they didint have normals mixing in this early.

people are getting frustrated that the drops are so small + all the possible miss clicks mixed in and at this point we don't know how long they'll be dropping. if its only for today, that's even more frustration on top.

AND to me personally these are hinting at being rare. hard to breed + hard to catch = people panicking at missing a chance at a rare.

Agreed. I hope they are rare, as I've wished for every breed I've managed to catch xd.png I'm still trying to get some of the breeds, and trading fodder is always welcome smile.gif

Got six, four of which I caught on mobile at like six in the morning, lol.

And now back to actual work. >_>

Agreed. I hope they are rare, as I've wished for every breed I've managed to catch xd.png I'm still trying to get some of the breeds, and trading fodder is always welcome smile.gif

That short time where the newest releases were valuable. Actually, I haven't seen many of them in the caves for a while. Maybe these are some new rare dragons?

I mean, they look kind of rare.

Somehow managed to catch two eggs (influenced and incubated) - good luck to everyone else trying!

Really hoping these are a permanent addition and not a cruel joke (if they are - hope we get back any actions we used on the eggs). Though something tells me - the Dragons themselves are a real addition, but other information might be false (I'm almost wondering if they're going to be DC Drakes or be like Vampires and have a BSA for reproduction)...Though another part of me says the Dragon is going to be a total troll and while its hatchling forms are black and blue - the Adults might pull a whole trolling color swap or grow into something else entirely.

Eh, all in all - this is great fun! Can't wait for more information on these guys!

Got six, four of which I caught on mobile at like six in the morning, lol.

And now back to actual work. >_>

Pfffttt who needs work, am I right? Sure I have a big annotated bibliography due in a couple hours, but dragon cave is moreeee important!

Hahahahahahahaha

I'm a horrible procrastinator. tongue.gif

I'm a horrible procrastinator. tongue.gif

Heh, I should be outside scraping up what's left of our yard after winter, yet here I am on DC forum ... despite the fact that I'm egglocked and have 3 whole hours left before I can abandon my vampire misclicks ...

Maybe, just maybe, if I keep checking, time might magically speed forward?

I'm confused. How do you find these eggs?

you find them in the various biomes. there just rarely dropping between all the other eggs at 5 min intervals.

Heh, I should be outside scraping up what's left of our yard after winter, yet here I am on DC forum ... despite the fact that I'm egglocked and have 3 whole hours left before I can abandon my vampire misclicks ...

xd.png

That is exactly what I'm doing.

The hatchling sprites kind of remind me of something I saw in the Completed Dragons section ages ago, but I can't remember what it was. Can't wait for them to grow up.

(edited for spelling correction)

Edited by ryon_brink

Between egg stalking and watching for my cat to give birth, I'm getting pretty anxious. 😖

You gotta take care of the pregnant kitty first. I'm sure there are people who would help you get eggs if you miss out while you're tending to her.

Eh, after a couple hours I got two eggs, and a misclicked xenowyrm egg, so I think I'm gonna quit while I'm ahead. I really like the coloring on the hatchlings.

Edited by valkyrie

Holy crap I caught one! I'm eternally shocked and very much hoping these are real and not some prank.

Yup, this is me. Just biding my time, hoping that my stares hatch my eggs... x) I just need one more of the new releases to make a pair. Ah, 9 hour wait!

I was confused for a moment why the egg I nabbed did not look like the egg in the wiki, and in fact looked almost entirely smooth. Then I realised it's because it's translucent, and the background of Portal 2 basically cancels out the hard outlines of the floating hatchling.

Sure fooled me. tongue.gif

I wish I had optional eggs on me to catch more of these, they look really pretty. I'd be sad if these turn out to be a prank. smile.gif Though if they're here to stay, I hope their drop rate is at least the joke. xd.png Knowing my luck, it won't be, and I'll have missed out on gorgeous dragons.

Thank you for the pretty sprites, Odeen!

Interesting looking hatchie inside those eggs, pretty eggs, I need more (as always)

I managed to catch 3 so far and 2 misclicks. I think I'm going to stop at 4 because I really dont want to give up my silver or thunder egg and the misclicks are taking up space. I'm still concerned that these are a joke of some sort because they look really pretty but the 'you cant breed or release them' thing makes me wary.

Pretty egg, impossible to catch with my slow hotel internet. Hoping that they aren't a prank, though I don't trust it farther than I can throw it. Frustrating April Fools, having them drop like this.

I'm remembering the release of Dino Cave right now ... I hope this egg is real and here to stay because I should have been getting ready for work by now xd.png

You gotta take care of the pregnant kitty first. I'm sure there are people who would help you get eggs if you miss out while you're tending to her.

Trust me, she's very well cared for. She's been lying next to me this entire time. She's not delivering yet; I'm just waiting because she's been acting extremely affectionately, and trying to search out nest sites. I've prepared her a cozy den-kennel, but she wants to be near me smile.gif

Edited by PaintdGryphon

Happy with my six, caught this morning.

I REALLY hope that the April Fool's prank only refers to the part which states that we can't breed or release them. I would be heartbroken if it turns out that they're not meant to stay sad.gif

Anyway, BEAUTIFUL hatchies!! Remind me of Harry Potter's Thestral somehow...

Please be a real breed! You're too pretty to be a prank. unsure.gif

Hope I can catch one!

EDIT: Thanks forum! I got one!

Edited by Meg_752